Pages:
Author

Topic: We stand with the second Amendment no matter what... - page 2. (Read 361 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152
Yall got your regulations, right?

Actually, I was considering trying to form a regional militia with proper OPSEC and preparation in case of invasion or government tyranny. It makes a lot of sense in the political world today to have well armed and trained citizens.

MOAR Military weapons in civilians hands is clearly the answer to everything!

It's my right as a citizen to build my own nuclear arsenal, framers told me so...  Roll Eyes

Survival skills are actually helpful for any natural disaster, being prepped and prepared before disaster is a lot easier than scavenging afterwards.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

Actually, I was considering trying to form a regional militia with proper OPSEC and preparation in case of invasion or government tyranny. It makes a lot of sense in the political world today to have well armed and trained citizens.

MOAR Military weapons in civilians hands is clearly the answer to everything!
Activity: 574
Merit: 152

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
The Amendments are generally restraint on Government. As long as we think that they are for us, we will never work on putting government officials in prison for Amendment abuse.

The bad part about the Amendments is that people think that they have strength in them Our strength is our right to contract. Government is clearly directed to not mess with anything that "impairs the obligation on a contract." If we make contracts, and make them correctly, government has no authority over us.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
It takes the force of loving guns to make unloving gun people act like they are loving.

Cool

LOVE! Now available in .32 and .38 full and semi automatic modes.

B1tUnl0ck3r and BADecker are literally the reason why military weapons shouldn't be available to civilians.  Their brains don't function properly, logic is twisted to suit their agenda and when the wrong thing sets their logic on fire watch the fuck out!

These 2 users are both likely one "event" away from being the next MAGA bomber or MAGA Synagogue Shooter and if they do go to the next level they just have to pick up the AR and hand guns sitting on the couch next to them!
Activity: 183
Merit: 43
It takes the force of loving guns to make unloving gun people act like they are loving.

Cool

LOVE! Now available in .32 and .38 full and semi automatic modes.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
We stand with the second Amendment no matter what : black on black, white on black, kids on kids, we don’t care…

2nd2 won the independence war (btw what is the official settlement of this conflict, I hope it wasn't signed a 23th of december in 1913).
2ndA won the session war
2ndA won WW1
2ndA won WW2
2ndA will defeat you again sob.

Best solution is MALA ! Make America Love Again <3 !  but for that we the people have to kill the human farmers.
Pages:
Jump to: