Pages:
Author

Topic: We were always at war with oceania (Ozzian BS cut from the Avalon tree) - page 2. (Read 2458 times)

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
I can concur with Yip on this. Back in my college days I worked for a retailer that ordered a LOT of stuff from Ingram Micro (I love those bastards and wish they would let me open an account with my current company). Anyway the company I worked for sold due to retirement, and the new owner ran the same scam a month after I left.

So you agree with him that it's common for Australian companies that are owned by people of asian descent to run scams? You do realise how ridiculous that sounds, don't you?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Disclaimer: I am a complete bullshit artist and have no evidence to back my somewhat racist claims.
Here is a story.... In OZ it is common that IT company's run/owned by people of ASIAN heritage have a habit of getting large CREDIT accounts owed to suppliers such as INGRAM MICRO & others  (i.e 1 mil hear 700k there ) the company's may have been trading for 5+ years and for whatever reasons  they jump on a plane and disappear into mainland china

Never to heard from again and totally untraceable due to china's Fu*k Y*u policy

FTFY.

Complete bullshit artist...oh yeah right... Its late but i will give u the details tommorow... i have to call one of the guys victims up as he recalls in great detail the 750k debt that was left with his company

The insurance only covers 75% so my friend was still left with 250k personal loss to his company...Ingram Micro coped over 1.1 million... there where many others who did not have insurance as IT distrabution runs on very tight margins ~ 3-5% max and the insurance is more than the profit for the little guys

Do all Asians do this no...i am recalling a story from about 4 years ago yes.... You read it how u want

I can concur with Yip on this. Back in my college days I worked for a retailer that ordered a LOT of stuff from Ingram Micro (I love those bastards and wish they would let me open an account with my current company). Anyway the company I worked for sold due to retirement, and the new owner ran the same scam a month after I left.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Here is a story.... In OZ it is common that IT company's run/owned by people of ASIAN heritage have a habit of getting large CREDIT accounts owed to suppliers such as INGRAM MICRO & others  (i.e 1 mil hear 700k there ) the company's may have been trading for 5+ years and for whatever reasons  they jump on a plane and disappear into mainland china

Never to heard from again and totally untraceable due to china's Fu*k Y*u policy

FTFY.

Complete bullshit artist...oh yeah right... Its late but i will give u the details tommorow... i have to call one of the guys victims up as he recalls in great detail the 750k debt that was left with his company

The insurance only covers 75% so my friend was still left with 250k personal loss to his company...Ingram Micro coped over 1.1 million... there where many others who did not have insurance as IT distrabution runs on very tight margins ~ 3-5% max and the insurance is more than the profit for the little guys

Do all Asians do this no...i am recalling a story from about 4 years ago yes.... You read it how u want

Reread the parts I just bolded.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Disclaimer: I am a complete bullshit artist and have no evidence to back my somewhat racist claims.

FTFY.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
LTC

I may have missed in the previous 70 posts but

Has anybody got a bonified Tracking NO from UPS,FEDEX or any other shipping company ??

If people have tracking nums read belong story as INFO only

Here is a story.... In OZ it is common that IT company's run/owned by people of ASIAN heritage have a habit of getting large CREDIT accounts owed to suppliers such as INGRAM MICRO & others  (i.e 1 mil hear 700k there ) the company's may have been trading for 5+ years and for whatever reasons  they jump on a plane and disappear into mainland china

Is there tracking Numbers somewhere Huh

Is the OZ you are talking about involve a wicked witch and a yellow brick lane?

look around Numbnuts.......

No seriously, where the heck is "OZ"? It's not in the country abbreviation list and a brief look at two of your links didn't say where either. So....where is this magical corruption filled land of yours called "OZ"?
Australia, dude..
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

I may have missed in the previous 70 posts but

Has anybody got a bonified Tracking NO from UPS,FEDEX or any other shipping company ??

If people have tracking nums read belong story as INFO only

Is there tracking Numbers somewhere Huh

Is the OZ you are talking about involve a wicked witch and a yellow brick lane?

look around Numbnuts.......

No seriously, where the heck is "OZ"? It's not in the country abbreviation list and a brief look at two of your links didn't say where either. So....where is this magical corruption filled land of yours called "OZ"?
Pages:
Jump to: