Pages:
Author

Topic: We will be at 600+ again after all the FUD is cleared - page 2. (Read 1555 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
we wont see any price rise for another week after Chinese new year then we will see this happening after holidays Chinese holidays
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
Agree with you sir.

The ragequit was an excuse for some investors to dump like crazy. The pro's came in and took their coins.

BTC is now finished with that, stronger than ever and ready to go past $500 again
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
We have confusion now amongst all the casual investors that don't understand the Classic nonsense, just like the XT fears crushed the price back in the day. After the Mike Hearn ragequit and ridiculous clueless people wanting a hard fork shut the hell up we will see a 600+ price again as Core devs deliver more and more improvements in the software. If idiots keep being idiotic we will still be stuck at a lower price for a longer while tho, because the situation scares investors, but im confident that we will have this solved by the halving.

i agree with you 100%.
i even believe if the (stupid) developers haven't came up with the block size, bitcoin XT, and all that drama and more importantly didn't separate into two groups and stayed together to reach a consensus we were at $600+ prices right now instead of FUD after FUD and resulted panic sells.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
There will never be clean air from FUD, there will always be something, or something new will be made up to keep the price low.
The biggest fear of biggest investors is for the price to go too high, as they will have to pay much more to allocate high amounts of coins with which they can later on manipulate the price.
600+ ? Give it a few years and add zero after that number   Cool
Activity: 252
i hope that the prediction is correct because we did not have such a high price for a long time, it would make me some decent money to be honest
Activity: 432
We have confusion now amongst all the casual investors that don't understand the Classic nonsense, just like the XT fears crushed the price back in the day. After the Mike Hearn ragequit and ridiculous clueless people wanting a hard fork shut the hell up we will see a 600+ price again as Core devs deliver more and more improvements in the software. If idiots keep being idiotic we will still be stuck at a lower price for a longer while tho, because the situation scares investors, but im confident that we will have this solved by the halving.

True, but it gives the rest of us who are knowledgeable more time to buy cheaper coins.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
I sort of agree with you, maybe even before the halving but it's depending on a lot of factors to make it happen but it's a possibility if people stop the panic and actually try to re-invest like the way it was before these recent events (to have a steady growth over time). Unfortunately recovery of each damage is always slower that the damage itself so is going to take some time but eventually it happens.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Pages:
Jump to: