Pages:
Author

Topic: Weak Hands lose money, strong hands makes profits in this game! - page 14. (Read 2137 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I think in every business you have a success. Sometime you can lose it. But of course it's on us how to handle the money so we can make more profit on our investment. 😊
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Yes. It is the old strategy: watch what the herd do. Do otherwise and you will make money. This is in general, of course.

Yes this true but the best informed investor is the most profitable investor.  As an investor we should challenge ourselves and be equiped in everything. Every information and datas are needed in this business is important in order not to lose.
Activity: 54
Its not just a game but its a gambling world and so its basically dependent on luck
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
Yes. Weak dont make profit, why? Because they're afraid of taking chances or risk. Dont be afrsid just becaise you might get scammed or your invedtment might be gone. Think positive and research the stuff you invested in. Be strong and you might earn what you deserve.

A risk is approved if taken cautiously. Sometimes investors are risking with no thinking prior the investment. I cannot earn anything without not doing anything - That is true! Problem with the risk is that the people are often investing everything they have into coins that they are certain will bring the profit but this everything is often wrong because investors must only invest the money they can afford to lose.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is why many investors are considered to be weak but actually, they act very smartly because they are investing their expendable money. Those who risk all can get lucky but what if the things go wrong? Who will cover their expenses then?
Activity: 70
Its all about tactis and busieness policies. The one with better policies will get better profit
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
That is exactly why trading or hodling bitcoin is for the strong minded fellow not for the feeble minded, when I looked at the price of bitcoin at $9500+ yestarday I remained calm having established the fact that whatever the case may be the price of bitcoin will surge high in  days ahead because price history always repeat itself I.e it is the nature or behavior of bitcoin is move dip and surge or rise.
We should all learn from the past of bitcoin where it established a good history where we could take as are guide on deciding on our holdings and investment with bitcoin. It is much better if we are going to deal with a connection and a trust to the system of bitcoin where we could keep on supporting it as soon as it developed and become better and better each day al throughout the year.

Well it's been laid out ever since that btc price moves up and down due to corrections and speculations so i'm not sure why a lot of people panic sell at all. Especially if they got in at a higher price. These people should be the ones hodling because they're the ones likely to lose more money. That's why its important to know what you're getting yourself into.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands.

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people!  Grin
Those are people who are very weak or I may sy that they dont know how to manage their money it will never earned bigger amd never been experienced success in life but if you are a strong hand which you can be able to handle your money properly and soon will experience succsess.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
That is exactly why trading or hodling bitcoin is for the strong minded fellow not for the feeble minded, when I looked at the price of bitcoin at $9500+ yestarday I remained calm having established the fact that whatever the case may be the price of bitcoin will surge high in  days ahead because price history always repeat itself I.e it is the nature or behavior of bitcoin is move dip and surge or rise.
We should all learn from the past of bitcoin where it established a good history where we could take as are guide on deciding on our holdings and investment with bitcoin. It is much better if we are going to deal with a connection and a trust to the system of bitcoin where we could keep on supporting it as soon as it developed and become better and better each day al throughout the year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The core of the investment is to be patient, when we see the price drop then do not ever panic and rest assured that the price immediately skyrocketed because bitcoin since last 2 years like this and of course with strong hands then we will be successful and become a millionaire.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
"The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people!"
I agree, 100% on this, please don't let Fear Uncertenties and Doubts push you to panic sell, you will just lose your coins worth plus add to the dump.  When the market is red, just buy and hold, don't let some trolls use you to add salt to the wound. Be smart, strategic and strong.
Activity: 392
I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands.

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people!  Grin
Yes as this saying you have to secure all your money and you have to be smart when you go through transaction of bitcoin.   And tgey say that strong hands make profit be more wise and you have to think first before you will going to sell  and hold until it goes up.
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
Those who knows how to hodl will probably reap the fruit of their patience during the times when bitcoin and the rest of cryptos are down. I wonder how those people who sold their cryptos when bitcoin is down feel today especially that bitcoin is starting to pump again.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Yes. Weak dont make profit, why? Because they're afraid of taking chances or risk. Dont be afrsid just becaise you might get scammed or your invedtment might be gone. Think positive and research the stuff you invested in. Be strong and you might earn what you deserve.

As for me, it is about the lazy one who refered to weak handed who loses money. Yes only those hardworking , determined and positive thinker who refered as the strong handed who earned the most profit. Thus we must exert more effort
in this field to be able to gain the most profit. Thank you!
Activity: 658
Merit: 103

There is a big chance that you can lose your money if your hands are weak. It is really good if we are brave enough to trade our coins. Always think positive for you to perform good trading skills and it can leads you to make more money.
Activity: 40
Activity: 476

There are many people who have weak hands when they are trading their coins, people who have weak hands are easily panicking and it the reason why they are losing their money. People who have strong hands are the people who are becoming successful trader.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Infact this games play out February last year when bitcointalk.org fell from $1250 to around  $678 and in June when we have another dump from $1,657 to around  $950 and in September and October respectively and in most this cases the weak hand sell out of panic why wise traders hold theyou coins and even buy more. If you buy yesterday when bitcoin fall to around  $9,500 you should know that today you are now in good profits as the bull has taking over the market.
I just learned that the value of bitcoin will rise and sometimes low. So, we must be patient and observe before taking actions. We must be strong and wise in our decisions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
That's probably true because those who got panicked and sell their crypto assets at a very low price means they are losing. Not unless if they already have their ROI before they sold it at a losing price.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Weak hands lose money, strong hands makes profit in this games.
Newbie and unexperienced traders and holders are afraid to lose their investment. So when the price go deep, they panic to sell their coins. While those who believes in bitcoin take this opportunity to buy.
Always consider lot of people participated in this business. There is no way they will let their investment go away. Big time people who hold bitcoin will always find a way to help bitcoin recover when it go deep.
Thats how this game works a trading will not be profitable if there are many pro traders or whales than newbies. Furthermore, newbies make whales earn and when newbies get equip with their experience its their turn to make money in newbies also its a cycle and thats trading. In addition to the big people who have a lot of bitcoins they help to dump the price to buy and they let the price rise with the good news coming weekly about bitcoins.
That is the cycle of the trading and the market of the cryptocurrencies, the whales are more beneficial than the newbies since the newbies are still in ignorance but it will not be for permanent because they will learned the right way through their experiences. Newbies should just keep exploring and gathering information to improve themselves.
Activity: 168
Those who can hold are strong!

They don't panic selling because of price collapses! They are confident that the BTC will slowly return to $18, 000!

People who sell can run into financial problems, and I'm sure some rich people will hang on to their digital COINS!
Pages:
Jump to: