Pages:
Author

Topic: Weak Hands lose money, strong hands makes profits in this game! - page 2. (Read 2137 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Exactly! That is a very nice, very impressive way of saying it. When investing in electronic money, weak hands will lose money, strong hands will make a profit. Those who know how to invest in this field are very successful. They give up capital 1 but profits can increase 5 or 7 times.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
Most of them get into cryptocurrencies without further reasearching about it resulting to panic if they lose small amount of their investment.

It is good for the market to invite new possible investors but we should be responsible in giving them enough information to avoid FUD's.

that is one of more reasons why people ends up in negative profit because they were become a panic seller they dont want to hold because of their limited knowledge of cryptocurrency once they bought coins and the price goes down they will sell or else they will lose that was the mind set of them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands.

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people!  Grin

Indeed. I am agree with you. Same as you, I also calm when I saw bitcoin was in its downfall, I badly wants to buy more bitcoin because I know when the price hits again in his high peak you can earn a big profit. However, even if it is our strategy some bitcoinist has also their own tactics on how they earn profit if this scenario came up. It depends on us how we handle this kind of situtation.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
Most of them get into cryptocurrencies without further reasearching about it resulting to panic if they lose small amount of their investment.

It is good for the market to invite new possible investors but we should be responsible in giving them enough information to avoid FUD's.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
I think so those who has a weak hand can easily lose their money. But we can't blame them for their actions. Maybe they only don't want to lose all their money.
I disagree, if we cannot blame weak hands for their actions and for losing their money then who are we going to blame? Are we going to blame the market, the whales, the exchanges, the media, because that is not going to work, we are completely responsible for our actions and weak hands by selling their coins for a bad price have decided to lose their money, it is that simple.
Activity: 28
Merit: 10
I think patience makes all the difference. Those with patience don't get stressed out when the market goes down. They can see ahead of the valley
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Yeah sure it was you have to be more wise in here. You have to be more carefully in picking things. Make sure that your complaint if you choose one and use your brain all the time if you don't you lose.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The core of the investment is to be patient, when we see the price drop then do not ever panic and rest assured that the price immediately skyrocketed because bitcoin since last 2 years like this and of course with strong hands then we will be successful and become a millionaire. Wink Wink
Activity: 44
I agree with this old saying in investment world. Because in this crypto currency world, being strong means you are very patient and you don't get easily swayed by FUDs and when you have weak hands means you are impatient and can be easily swayed  by FUDs and other people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
I can agree and both disagree on this idea. Professionals use stop loss level to avoid losing too much. Strong hands  as you said doesn't guarantee success, it is only good and always positive when market is favorable. So many investors had problem with these idea and are murmuring a lot because instead of gaining they did lose their money. While true it should have to be analyzed to allow reasonable inputs and not just the plain logic which will turn nonsense. Can you build a tower that will reach the heavens using wood? Certainly no, this means everything has to consider limitations. Strong hands won't take you there but your better analysis of things.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands.

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people!   Grin
Yes I completely agree with you on this. Cryptocurrency market is not for the ones who have weak heart and cannot take risky ventures. There is no point of entering in this market if you can’t take risks. If a person wants to make a considerable profit in crypto market then you should show some patience and courage. Panicking will only gave you huge losses that you will regret about later.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people!  Grin
I think this phrase talks about how long you gonna hold your coin. It simply says that if you hold your coin in a short period and sell it right away, you might have lose your money. But if you hold it longer, the higher chance that the price will rise up because of the rarity of that coin i guess.
Activity: 588

Yes l believe that our future is in our hands,whatever we pursue to do in our lives will make it happen.It's about what we believe and do will happen.
Activity: 537
It is important to choose the strategy that is right for you, correlates with your features. And then weak hands can become strong
I bought coins at the end of winter and planned to keep them long! But I did not expect the bearish trend to be so long. A little more and I will also be called weak hands ((

If you planned to keep them long, then you have no urgent requirement for money that force you to sell your coins. You can afford to hold them for much longer. It might be wiser not to book losses now, and hold for some time. It doesn't matter how long the bear market lasts, if you really believe in the future of Bitcoin.
Of course you are right! We need to believe in Bitcoin's future. In the end, other assets will not be able to bring as much profit in a short time as digital currencies in a bull trend!
Activity: 280
I agree with this, only the strong hands can be able to make a profit from the crypto market and people who are weak hands will regret to sell their coins too early. so if you want to make a profit, make sure that you have a strong hand to hold your coins and never sell if you cannot make the profit. maybe you need a longer time to hold the coins but trust me, it is worth to hold because, in the end, every coin that you have will increase so you can make a lot of profit.
Activity: 347
Panic when they face a very strong discount on Bitcoin is inevitable for beginners investing in Bitcoin. If they continue to invest in Bitcoin, I am sure they will eventually earn huge profits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
It is true that weak hand always lossing their money. They always panic when market volatile and its very normal in any market that price always fluctuated. Strong hand in crypto will reach success because they believe that market will recovery and believe crypto is future investment
in this field we must be able to avoid panic so as not to lose a lot of money in situations where market conditions are always decreasing. there is no doubt that someone who has a lot of their capital has a greater chance of being successful because the money they invest in cryptocurrency is not disturbed at all and they can make it a form of long-term investment
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

That is how trading and investing works in this crazy crypto assets a lot of people cannot control their selves whenever bitcoin is down and I was into this situation before and sometimes. Invest 50% on good coins and save 50% of btc to buy in dip.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
It is important to choose the strategy that is right for you, correlates with your features. And then weak hands can become strong
I bought coins at the end of winter and planned to keep them long! But I did not expect the bearish trend to be so long. A little more and I will also be called weak hands ((

If you planned to keep them long, then you have no urgent requirement for money that force you to sell your coins. You can afford to hold them for much longer. It might be wiser not to book losses now, and hold for some time. It doesn't matter how long the bear market lasts, if you really believe in the future of Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
yes you are right for anyone who has weak hands and is too susceptible to bad news or is easily affected so they will only get losses, so I suggest you don't be too easily affected by bad situations in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: