Pages:
Author

Topic: Web hosting for bitcoin. 1 click install of wordpress, drupal, joomla,etc - page 2. (Read 3274 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It shouldn't get sluggish our servers are hosted in a reputable data center, and I have a very good bulk deal with my provider, I have no need to overload the servers. I have over 200 accounts running over several servers and VPS's, new servers are ordered as and when they are needed.
I'm not just selling the same server resources to every customer. Your sites will stay responsive  Smiley
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Firstbits: 1m8xa
Don't be surprised when things start to get sluggish when multiple customers chip in. Smiley
Activity: 11

Just wanted to say, really impressed with my control panel. I've used a few hosting providers and yours is by far the best.
How on earth are you able to offer such a service for such a low price? I was very suprised when i logged in.

Prices just reduced.
January Sale On!
we are not doing domain names for the moment, you would have to own your own domain and direct it to my nameservers.

thanks for the offer, i'll do that.

sorry about the website, it is a work in progress but services are available.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
Which domain names would you have access to?  Do you plan on offering domain name registration?

Also, feel free to post the web hosting service in my bit-coin-trading forum (link in sig) for extra exposure Smiley
http://bitcoin-hosting.com
Web hosting packages for any business, easy to use control panel. All packages have unlimited traffic
The site is still under construction but services are available. we are not doing domain names yet due to the time it takes to confirm bitcoin. Accounts will be set up within 24 hours.

Pages:
Jump to: