Pages:
Author

Topic: web slicer claimed i scammed him for 10 btc. not true. - page 3. (Read 5994 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
GOAT YOU ALREADY RED TAGGED ME THEN DELETED IT BECAUSE YOU WERE ABUSING THE SYSTEM.

you are a nasty piece of manipulative work. As i said i had no problem with you, blinded by hatred I am not. I have tried to work with you in the past, you may not remmeber but i have PM's.

I do not like the way you rd tag bully on these forums and this thread just took the biscuit.

BULLY

edit: calling me a random drunk has no weight, it just shows how little input you have apart from "scammer"
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
you hurt your reputation more than mine, dumbass.
legendary
correct, when i deleted his post in my thread he left me scammer feedback, posted in my other thread that wasnt self moderated, and started this post.
legendary
goat you are a little bully and you cannot even bully your way out of the hole you dug yourself by making this thread.

By the way we have talked before...... AVALON CHIPS for stupid high prices you were trying to sell, you were very nice to me when you thought i would invest in your over priced chips....

yup, im in the wrong here. him saying i stole 10 btc from him just proves how wrong i am.  Roll Eyes

you are the quick one.

Goat you probably left him negative feedback first calling him a scammer! Thus he retaliated like everyone else you label a scammer..... throwing your tiny amount of red tag weight around solves nothing!

It really shows, you asked if he would send the item first, then you throw  a little SISSY fit and label him a scammer & start a thread publicly denouncing him

Then you go and label me a scammer for "vouching" even though i have quoted multiple times i am not vouching. I am just standing up against a keyboard bully that is you!

GROW UP!

edit: red tag me all you want, it just shows you are a little bully...
legendary
goat you are a little bully and you cannot even bully your way out of the hole you dug yourself by making this thread.

By the way we have talked before...... AVALON CHIPS for stupid high prices you were trying to sell, you were very nice to me when you thought i would invest in your over priced chips....
legendary
You are a little bully.... deal with it and get over yourself.

i thought i was on ignore.......
legendary
AHHHHH goat i see you deleted the negative trust you left me already!!!! LITTLE BULLY = FAIL!!!!!

legendary
poor little goat does not get his way so throws his rattle. poor you....

and that is basically what happened. he posted in my thread asking if i will ship first for him (a trusted member) i deleted his post and he left me feedback saying im a scammer.

lulz
legendary

If you think i am out of line for showing the public this guy is a scammer then please place me on ignore!

That is where I will place you!

Goat as i  said earlier in this thread, i HAD nothing against you or webslicer. YOU have attempted to bully me with the trust rating system as that is all you can do you little bully, so now I have a problem with you. YOU brought it on by trying to be a little keyboard bully. FAIL!!!

poor little goat does not get his way so throws his rattle. poor you....
legendary
i prefer your, its easier.

answer the question. who made you the forum gestapo?
legendary
who made you the forum gestapo?
legendary
your stupid goat
legendary
who else here thinks goat is an idiot who should STFU and mind his own business?
legendary
Do I vouch for him..... no
But do you defend his lies on his trust feedback? Do you really think I stole 10 BTC from him somehow? you seem to be supporting this chap. I just wonder why.

I am not supporting him, I am not supporting the idea of you labeling him a scammer based on the events you have shown and based dealings of his on the forums.

You are nothing but a little bully goat, good luck

legendary

there you go. you vouched for someone you know has lied on his trust ratings.

thank you for taking away all doubt in your support of this scammer/lier.

Thank you for the negative trust rating goat, a mark of negative trust from you is a mark of honor Smiley

You are nothing but a little bully who uses the trust in an attempt to throw his imagery weight around. good luck to you in life Goat Smiley It looks like you will need it Smiley
legendary
Do I vouch for him..... no
legendary
 I know several people who have had large dealinga with this guy. Do I vouch for him..... no..... do I think you are wrong making a scammer thread without real evidence.... yes.

legendary
Go ask dogie if webslicer bought a few avalons from him at a very high price.... I guess that might be why its removed from their trust rating.

goat I have nothng againat you or webslicer, good luck to you both.

legendary
I do apologize for any spelling errors, I am typing on my mobile and well I am just not that great at it  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: