Pages:
Author

Topic: Web wallet that support alt coins must include bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold. - page 2. (Read 296 times)

copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
You can check coinomi, though it's not a web wallet, its a desktop and mobile wallet but it has everything you want, storing altcoins/bitcoin and doesn't need any major wallet syncing from its server.
Edge is an option as well though its only for mobile users.

Lastly, I would suggest not using blockchain.com wallet it's a tr*sh.
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
You can check Magnum wallet. I believe it has all the features you're looking for, just make sure to write the seed and store it somewhere safe.

No I'm not going to use a cold wallet, I have a very slow net. Sync cause alot of corruptions. Prefer one using a web browser without 2fa or if must, then accept sms or email for verification each time to login.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here...you're not required to download the whole blockchain when using a hardware wallet, you just need to retrieve your balances, and transactions history so if your internet is capable of loading a webpage, you should be fine using a HW wallet as well.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I need a web wallet that support alt coins must atleast include bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold? Need one for long term storage. No I'm not going to use a cold wallet, I have a very slow net. Sync cause alot of corruptions. Prefer one using a web browser without 2fa or if must, then accept sms or email for verification each time to login.

Would appreciate the help on this problem above.
Pages:
Jump to: