Pages:
Author

Topic: WEB3 ART NFT UX/UI DESIGNER | 5 years in crypto design - page 2. (Read 1650 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 1
UI/UX Designer
UI/UX Designer
UI/UX Designer
Wow, all beautiful. You're web designer.
You use Photoshop and Web creation software right?

Thanks Smiley I use only sketchapp
Activity: 28
Merit: 4
Wow, all beautiful. You're web designer.
You use Photoshop and Web creation software right?
UI/UX Designer
5 years ago I started a designer career when I was sitting in my rented room in a communal apartment with an empty fridge for the second day and sold my first logo for 500 rubles. I liked to create logos, but since my deep childhood I have breathed unevenly to the interfaces. Applications. Components. Graphics. Drawings. To detailed structured information, set out in an accessible and visual form, which is also responsive and interactive. Storm, ecstasy.

Remember, in Windows about 15 years ago, an application was built in, called Media Center, and was intended for viewing content from a TV, reminiscent of the functionality of the interface of modern consoles? 12-year-old I tried to repeat it exactly: skillfully select styles, painstakingly disassemble logic, embody every detail. I got the purest buzz from it!

When iOS released the very update that sent skevomorphism into oblivion and marked the beginning of aesthetic minimalism and flat design everywhere, everyone walked with the fourth iPhone, but I didn’t have it at that time and I remember how greedily I glanced at the rounded gradients from four sides of the application icons and frosted glass in the dock. In my projects on graphic design, I always tried to copy the presentation style from iOS interfaces.

5 years ago, I dreamed of designing mobile applications, but I had no idea how to enter this market and where to begin to design an application.

So, time has passed. The communal apartment is forgotten, now I live in a luxurious pro-American house, and my bedroom is more than all my living space in those years. But until the last moment, I still have not touched any serious application.

In the end, this week I received a project to develop a mobile application for the bank. When I sat down to design, I realized that all these years I had been preparing for this moment, that all my accumulated experience was pouring out on the right track right now. I still do it with such enthusiasm as if I was 3, and I just unpacked the Lego set that was presented for my birthday.

Dream and run, and you will catch your luck by the tail! And while you are here, you can catch your luck with us and order a tasty portion of crypto design in the style of cyberpunk on the website https://roobinium.io/

UI/UX Designer
5 years ago I started a designer career when I was sitting in my rented room in a communal apartment with an empty fridge for the second day and sold my first logo for 500 rubles. I liked to create logos, but since my deep childhood I have breathed unevenly to the interfaces. Applications. Components. Graphics. Drawings. To detailed structured information, set out in an accessible and visual form, which is also responsive and interactive. Storm, ecstasy.

Remember, in Windows about 15 years ago, an application was built in, called Media Center, and was intended for viewing content from a TV, reminiscent of the functionality of the interface of modern consoles? 12-year-old I tried to repeat it exactly: skillfully select styles, painstakingly disassemble logic, embody every detail. I got the purest buzz from it!

When iOS released the very update that sent skevomorphism into oblivion and marked the beginning of aesthetic minimalism and flat design everywhere, everyone walked with the fourth iPhone, but I didn’t have it at that time and I remember how greedily I glanced at the rounded gradients from four sides of the application icons and frosted glass in the dock. In my projects on graphic design, I always tried to copy the presentation style from iOS interfaces.

5 years ago, I dreamed of designing mobile applications, but I had no idea how to enter this market and where to begin to design an application.

So, time has passed. The communal apartment is forgotten, now I live in a luxurious pro-American house, and my bedroom is more than all my living space in those years. But until the last moment, I still have not touched any serious application.

In the end, this week I received a project to develop a mobile application for the bank. When I sat down to design, I realized that all these years I had been preparing for this moment, that all my accumulated experience was pouring out on the right track right now. I still do it with such enthusiasm as if I was 3, and I just unpacked the Lego set that was presented for my birthday.

Dream and run, and you will catch your luck by the tail! And while you are here, you can catch your luck with us and order a tasty portion of crypto design in the style of cyberpunk on the website https://roobinium.io/

UI/UX Designer
Hey folks! 👋

I made the landing page for the ICO based on investing in olive trees. Turned out very juicy!

UI/UX Designer
Hi, thank you, write a personal message, I will give advice Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Hi!
I'm a web designer/developer, and I would like to say you have such an amazing work.
I hope you can help me with some advice from your experience.
UI/UX Designer
What's Gucci my friends!

I am pleased to present you a new, stunning Landing Page, which I have just finished working on. I designed it for ICO of decentralized platform which unites film makers, investors and distributors based in Los Angeles.

It was pretty exciting to work with them cause I'm such a huge fan of the film industry and also one of my biggest dreams is to create a cyberpunk movie.

UI/UX Designer
design and html too
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You provide just psd file or html file of design?
UI/UX Designer
Thanks! Yes, we are trying to produce high-quality design. Yes, let's discuss how we can be helpful to each other.
Activity: 100
Wow!

I'm new to designing and would like to learn more about it.

You guys design at such high quality, I can only dream of being at this level. These designs are just fantastic.

I will for sure take notes and examples from you guys.

I do see that you may need someone who can communicate your ideas/services clearer and in a way that attracts even more potential customers.

Maybe we can bring some value to each other in one way or another, will await for your response.

Cheers
RC
UI/UX Designer
Hey guys!
Dashboard I've designed for the large Russian airline Ural Airlines. As a specific goal was to highlight the relationship of the user with the company, to pay attention to discounts and bonuses, as well as to push to earn bonuses.

UI/UX Designer
Hey guys!
This is the dashboard for the maintenance records.

UI/UX Designer
Today I would like to present you a landing page concept for the crypto bank.

UI/UX Designer
Hey guys!
I just finished the landing page for the crypto mining service with calc.
Hope you enjoy!

UI/UX Designer
Desktop version of the finance app concept with chart.

UI/UX Designer
First screen of the bank for business landing page.

Pages:
Jump to: