Pages:
Author

Topic: Website www.asicgigahash.com (offering ASIC Chips) - page 2. (Read 3436 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hi, are these chips currently available or is this preorder? And if available, how long for postage to Ireland?
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
I see you're actually offering chips now on your site, but i assume you haven't actually gotten them yet. When did you order them from Avalon/ when are u expecting them to arrive pls?
legendary
Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

Oh nice you are running a privacy company in Toronto , too. Grin

Administrative Contact:
    Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0134721418,   
    96 Mowat Ave
    Toronto, ON M6K 3M1
    CA
    +1.4165385457
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Taking into consideration that they are in final stages of production we do not want to offer this for a short while & when we do we will most certainly offer the "fully completed product" ready for purchase.

Well I'll be interested in that if you offer local pickup. Keeping an eye on this Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 20
Hi everyone, yes there are 3 of who have partnered into Bitcoin.

as said above we are based in central england Birmingham / coventry

http://whois.domaintools.com/

You can contact us on the website on our telephone number 02476 980769

we can be fully verified without a problem...

We are not over offering on any products nor do we claim to be able to supply boards assembled at this time until further development takes place, we do however have confirmation that a board can be done with 100% success hence in us offering chips for purchase.

Taking into consideration that they are in final stages of production we do not want to offer this for a short while & when we do we will most certainly offer the "fully completed product" ready for purchase.

as i also mentioned above we are looking at hosting the miners in a "mining farm" & directing the hash rate directly to the customer for an agreed fee.

We welcome any questions call's & emails.

Kind Regards

www.asicgigahash.com
legendary
Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

Some more information about the company/people selling this would be nice.
Activity: 546
Suggestion - offer 16 and 64 packs of chips?

Right now to populate one of the upcoming 64 chip boards I'd pretty much have to order 50 + 5 + 5 + 5 and throw one away.

Edit: blimey that's spooky, I'm in Solihull. *wave*.
Hi we are based In Birmingham/coventry we have a few partners across england.

At this time we are only offering chips but the website is being updated with more products & services.

Kind Regards

www.asicgigahash.com
Activity: 682
Nice, where in the UK are you based?
Hi let me introduce myself,

us www.asicgigahash.com is the 1st UK based company offering services in relation to the Avalon ASIC Chips.

At this time we are simply offering ASIC Chips available for purchase on our website, we are working in conjuction with many software developers & electrical engineers who can assemble these chips onto the "k16" klondike board. "evilscoop"

As many of you may know GPU mining will cease to Exist in the next 3 months with avalon asic's being readily available of the shelf.

We aim to offer complete ready to mine bitcoin rigs on a "k16" giving a hash rate of 4.5gh/s ~282mh/s per chip.

we also are looking into having a fully functional Mining farm with the option to simply hire out GH/S "this then you do not require to order your own Avalon ASIC, you can simply hire Hash rate from us that bitcoins will be generated daily & sent direct to your wallet, (this is yet to be confirmed)

Please visit us at www.asicgigahash.com
Kind Regards

www.asicgigahash.com

Pages:
Jump to: