Pages:
Author

Topic: We'd like to recognize Mooshire as an outstanding community member /s - page 2. (Read 2518 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I love how a multimillion-dollar company gets upset when you use what they set out for you.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think this is a little silly.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Leave him a negative trust rating?
Lol I didn't just say that I'm 15 so that SD will piss off, i've been 15 for a while.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Borderline Paedophile if you ask a 13 - 15 or how ever old this lil kid is for his l33t d0x.

chris hansen for u
Is he being called 15 because he says he is?

If I had scammed some BTC from a gambling website, maybe I would say I was 15 so they wouldn't want to pursue it.

This is only an observation; I've only read this thread.

I don't want dox -  satoshi dice can take the hit, I'm sure.

lol it was a joke calm down big boy roy.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Borderline Paedophile if you ask a 13 - 15 or how ever old this lil kid is for his l33t d0x.

chris hansen for u
Is he being called 15 because he says he is?

If I had scammed some BTC from a gambling website, maybe I would say I was 15 so they wouldn't want to pursue it.

This is only an observation; I've only read this thread.

I don't want dox -  satoshi dice can take the hit, I'm sure.

chris hansen for u
I'd wager that he isn't 15  Cheesy
I would prove it, but sorry, nodox4u
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
I'd wager that he isn't 15  Cheesy
Hello, coming here to clear the dust.

Yes, I am 15. I don't normally gamble, but this was a chance for me to increase my bitcoin holdings, something I'm always on the lookout for.
I made two accounts. (PR, feel free to look at these)

Mooshire
(The other one I can't look at right now, because your site is down. I'll post it here when I can look at it)

Also, I do not gamble on Just-Dice. I am invested. My account was locked a while ago at my request by the site operator.

While I was betting, I bet .1 the first time on the account Mooshire, and won. Proceeded to get up a bit, then withdrew. The second one I lost a smaller bet first, then bet the remainer and won, and gambled up a bit more and withdrew.

Neither time did I actually claim the .1 BTC promo, because my net winnings never fell to -.1

Hope this clears things up. Rant about underage gambling, I couldn't care less. I have no sympathy for a company who has bloated the blockchain so much, wasting hard drive space all over america.

Go to bed you have school tomorrow young man.
Just because I scored higher on the ACT in 8th grade than you did in 12th doesn't mean you gotta make jokes lol. (26)

lolwut

Me no understand wot u sayinz

I am not 'Merican and don't know what a ACT is MR.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ACT=Test

Yes, I am 15. I don't normally gamble, but this was a chance for me to increase my bitcoin holdings, something I'm always on the lookout for.

Mooshire
(The other one I can't look at right now, because your site is down. I'll post it here when I can look at it)

Also, I do not gamble on Just-Dice. I am invested. My account was locked a while ago at my request by the site operator.

While I was betting, I bet .1 the first time on the account Mooshire, and won. Proceeded to get up a bit, then withdrew. The second one I lost a smaller bet first, then bet the remainer and won, and gambled up a bit more and withdrew.

Neither time did I actually claim the .1 BTC promo, because my net winnings never fell to -.1

Hope this clears things up. Rant about underage gambling, I couldn't care less. I have no sympathy for a company who has bloated the blockchain so much, wasting hard drive space all over america.

Just because I scored higher on the ACT in 8th grade than you did in 12th doesn't mean you gotta make jokes lol. (26)

lolwut

Me no understand wot u sayinz

I am not 'Merican and don't know what a ACT is MR.

Mooshire

Activity: 358
wow lol, SD really posted this like a pathetic little child? LOL are you really so pathetic as to post this in a forum? what a fail on SD's part. I didn't realise Satoshi Dice is run by a bunch of 12 year olds.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Hahahaha I hope SD did get bought out by OTCBB:ELRA

Public recognizing a 15 year old internet gambler from America.

Can you comment if you are related to ELRA?

Mooshire

Mooshire

Activity: 392
SatoshiDice.com
You guys are taking this way too seriously. We thought it was amusing to find him saying these things, then coming to us for more handouts. Sorry for sharing  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
The best part is that Mooshire is also 13–15 years old, I forget how old. Meaning he shouldn't be gambling period.

Noted. Will be calling his mommy tomorrow.

On his website he stated he was 13 years old.
Some kids these days just can't control their jizzle..
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
We already had SD spamming the blockchain and now its the cause of underage gambling addicts making fake accounts spamming this forum with nonsense empty posts (and abusing their signatures for more gambling advertising than can be found in Las Vegas).  Yeah Im really really sorry for your loss SatoshiDICE_PR.
Activity: 392
SatoshiDice.com
The best part is that Mooshire is also 13–15 years old, I forget how old. Meaning he shouldn't be gambling period.

Noted. Will be calling his mommy tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: