Pages:
Author

Topic: Weed for Dope!! confirmed hashrate from 20MH/S to over 5 GH/S -100% up every day - page 2. (Read 2440 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
a good friend of mine has lung cancer and is taking RICK SIMPSON OIL, aka cannabis oil, aka, RSO to cure his cancer.

Thats right, cannabis oil is the CURE for cancer.

Your friend will be dead within the year. Get that guy some actual science based medical treatment and stop thinking that cancer is one disease process.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
lol every post you make yourself more ridiculous  Grin

its for people in the crypto world to buy easy weed

not for 5 year old little girls lol

OH!, it's for recreation users only?, I get it "EASY WEED" paid with by an easy method. EASY DOPE!!!

Crypto Dopey approved!  Smiley

From the life of a DOPER
Hey man, you got some dope? What? No man, I smoked it all. No man, the coin, I need DOPE to buy some more Dope.
Activity: 326
King of all the land
lol I can't tell if Johnny's being serious...

Everything about this thread is ridiculous.
legendary
Activity: 1386
lol every post you make yourself more ridiculous  Grin

its for people in the crypto world to buy easy weed

not for 5 year old little girls lol
Lets try another example.

http://cannabissativa.com/2013/12/josh-stanley-at-tedx-boulder-on-cannabis/josh_stanley_ted_boulder/

Little children, in particular a little girl, from the video above experiences seizures every 15 min of her life.

Taking a high cbd extract of cannabis oil reduces her seizures to maybe once a year.

You want this 5 year old girl to buy her medicine with DOPECOIN. Do you realize how stupid and wrong that sounds, never gonna happen.
i can buy with this coin your real medicine you moron  Roll Eyes

Yeah, I can just see my dying friend walk into a dispensary to buy the madicine that is saving his life and pay for it in dopecoin. What the fuck, Seriously?!

Dope is the slang for heroin, not cannabis.

My friend has a hard enough time finding doctors who are OK with him treating his cancer with cannabis, now lets tag on the word dope. The word dope de-legitimizes an already "fringe" treatment.
legendary
i can buy with this coin your real medicine you moron  Roll Eyes
a good friend of mine has lung cancer and is taking RICK SIMPSON OIL, aka cannabis oil, aka, RSO to cure his cancer.

Thats right, cannabis oil is the CURE for cancer.

Sick and dying people are being helped by cannabis.

That being said, my friend and anyone in the medical cannabis community will NEVER TOUCH THIS COIN!!!!!!!!!!!

You are insulting the real medicinal users and dragging the name of real medicine through your monetizing mud. You devs and pumpers for this coin should be ashamed, so ashamed.

The cannabis community wants NOTHING todo with this coin, that much I am sure of.  Go back supporting methcoin or heroincoin or drugcoin, whatever, you are not helping anyone and no one wants your crap!
legendary
volume nearly 10 btc and this on allcoin.com, one of the smallest exchanges of crypto, imagine what happen if dope join bittrex,  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1120
Any chance of seeing the evidence that the dev has said this and this plan is in place and being pursued instead of giant red letters saying "DEV CONFIRMED IT"

I had a chat about it with him before those big giant red letters came up. During the chat he didn't confirm yet, but he also had to leave, so, maybe after that he decided.
Activity: 924
Any chance of seeing the evidence that the dev has said this and this plan is in place and being pursued instead of giant red letters saying "DEV CONFIRMED IT"
legendary
Network Hashrate ABOVE 1,5 GH/S!!!! NOW

Orders are getting in on allcoin too!!!

i see it, nice

btw.

Network Hashrate: 1,775.73 MH/s

Pretty nice. Price increased by 1000% and hashrate by 6000%, so still plenty of room for the price to move higher, people are now earning less money then in the morning. Big whales will move DOPE to 1000sats!!!
legendary

i see it, nice

btw.

Network Hashrate: 1,775.73 MH/s
legendary

legendary
legendary
holy shit net Network Hashrate ist exploding right now : 1,135.871 MH/s   Shocked Shocked Shocked

this morning it was @ 20 MH/s
legendary
1000 DOPECOIN (DOPE) = 1 Gram of Marijuana
CONFIRMED BY DEV!!!
legendary
Pump and Dump? i guess so....

no this is not a pump and dump

Dopecoin will be seeling cannabis for dopecoin like cann will make it.
Dopecoin will be also @ Cannapay!!!!

Great stuff!!!
legendary
Pump and Dump? i guess so....

no this is not a pump and dump

Dopecoin will be seeling cannabis for dopecoin like cann will make it.
Dopecoin will be also @ Cannapay!!!!

Activity: 299
Its not that hard to push a small unknown coin that high. Someone probably bought a couple btcs of it and it jumped and now its returning to nothing because no one gaf about it. Look at the buy orders. There really isnt anyone buying it.
Pages:
Jump to: