Pages:
Author

Topic: Weed or cigarettes - page 3. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 29, 2020, 10:05:36 AM
I don't know if its just me or others too have this. I have tried both weed and cigarettes, both are cheap, easy and available everywhere here. Not a regular user of both. It's harder for me to inhale cigarette and chokes on smoke while weed is smooth. I occasionally take weed for health benefits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 29, 2020, 09:53:31 AM
Cigarette smokers develop chronic problems in their lungs this is why covid-19 a disease caused by the novel coronavirus can cause serious complications for such smokers. This is because the virus infects the human respiratory system. Scientists say that since smoking damages the entire respiratory system including the lungs Cavid-19 can cause serious respiratory infections in smokers.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 28, 2020, 11:42:30 PM
Of course, cigarettes.
Cigarettes is helpful?on what basis? with too much chemical inside?it is better to say Weed is not harmful but both of them are not good for us.
Weed for sure, stopped smoking 3 years ago - best 3 years in my life  Grin
Smoking weed for 8 years in a row - best 8 years in my life  Grin

But at least you are taking weeds not that often like what you do in cigars?and too expensive right?

Yep thats not so often, may be 1 time in 3 weeks, thats my limit. Sometimes I am locking myself down in my house for a couple of month and I can`t see even weed xd
I just don`t think about that,so weed can`t overtake other important things in my life (job,sports,healthy food etc) and become the first one.

great of youhaving control and discipline because some people got hooked and become addict in this plants.
using twice a month is a perfect time of using,and not taking everyday like what addict has.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 28, 2020, 02:06:49 PM
Weed is better for sure because it does not cause addiction as cigarettes do. I do not understand why cigarettes are legal everywhere, but weed isn't.

Tobacco lobby. The weed lobby is getting stronger.     Cool
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 20, 2020, 06:41:26 PM

If seriously, every thing in our world whats created by people is about to kill other people,nothing personal,just business..

Haha, so many weed smokers here on the forum. I stopped smoking completely a few years back. Unfortunately started again with the hype in E Cigarettes, just too many different flavours to try. It's like a shisha to go for me =/ Now with corona I really cut back on all smoking, hope I can keep it up until christmas. Better not to start in the first place.

Yeah I can remember e cigarettes, good thing,was smoking it may be 4 years ago for one week.
Then I gone for real shisha and I was smoking it for 2 years in a row, everyday  Grin
So I tried almost everything, except these new types of e-smoking.
Who knows may be one day I also will give up smoking weed but I am not sure If I can be happy without it in my life
Activity: 17
September 28, 2020, 01:39:27 PM
Weed is better for sure because it does not cause addiction as cigarettes do. I do not understand why cigarettes are legal everywhere, but weed isn't.
brand new
September 20, 2020, 05:37:19 PM
Of course, cigarettes.
Cigarettes is helpful?on what basis? with too much chemical inside?it is better to say Weed is not harmful but both of them are not good for us.

But at least you are taking weeds not that often like what you do in cigars?and too expensive right?

Yep thats not so often, may be 1 time in 3 weeks, thats my limit. Sometimes I am locking myself down in my house for a couple of month and I can`t see even weed xd
I just don`t think about that,so weed can`t overtake other important things in my life (job,sports,healthy food etc) and become the first one.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
September 28, 2020, 04:43:01 AM
vaping weed  Grin

Vaping might be better than smoking traditional way. But now with corona still going strong I would not smoke anything. Cigarettes, weed, Shisha, E cigarettes, everything is bad for your lungs. We don't know how long the corona pandemic is going to last. Many countries are already being affected by the second wave and its not even winter yet. We should all protect our health and immune system.
Activity: 2
September 28, 2020, 04:17:09 AM
smoking is harmful to health causes diseases weed and smoking is harmful do not smoke please consider yourself. To read that smoking is harmful to health, visit this website. https://dershanet.org/hepatit-b-sarilik-tani-ve-tedavisi/

For turkish language sigara sağlığa zararlıdır hastalıklara yol açar ot ve sigara zararlı içmeyin lütfen kendinizi düşünün . Sigaranın sağlığa zararlı olduğunu okumak için bu web sitesini ziyaret edin anlatmışlar. https://dershanet.org/hepatit-b-sarilik-tani-ve-tedavisi/

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 20, 2020, 06:44:02 PM
Havent tried any of them, but if im going to pick one maybe its weed that im going to pick, cause cigarettes will only give you bad breath and will destroy your lungs.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 19, 2020, 12:24:26 PM
By all means weed. Weed does everything that cigarettes do and more. Weed heals poor health when used in moderation. Weed wakes people up to reality if used in moderation. Weed takes the edge off hard times in life if used in moderation. Weed heals all kinds of illnesses when used in moderation. Anybody using weed in moderation, will want to teach his kids to use weed in moderation, so that they don't die from being executed for harming other people while they are high.

Btw, I never used weed in my life.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
September 19, 2020, 11:13:37 AM

If seriously, every thing in our world whats created by people is about to kill other people,nothing personal,just business..

Haha, so many weed smokers here on the forum. I stopped smoking completely a few years back. Unfortunately started again with the hype in E Cigarettes, just too many different flavours to try. It's like a shisha to go for me =/ Now with corona I really cut back on all smoking, hope I can keep it up until christmas. Better not to start in the first place.
brand new
September 15, 2020, 03:15:28 PM

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 19, 2020, 11:10:45 AM
Of course, cigarettes.

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
September 15, 2020, 04:46:19 PM
Also, as said above WEED CAN'T KILL YOU BUT CIGARETTES CAN.

Weed can't kill you? are you sure?, well i could tell you any kind of smoke can lead to cancer in the long term...

I know weed is used by the people who have cancer as a way to distract the pain, but they eat it, don't smoke it. So, for me both are bad for the body, but the cigarette is worst just for a single reason: Anyone can smoke 20 cigs in the days, but no anyone can smoke 20 joints in a day.
copper member
Activity: 28
September 07, 2020, 11:36:07 AM
weed makes me sleepy, honestly. Cigs? never touched them before in my life.
Activity: 38
Merit: 3
September 04, 2020, 05:37:25 AM
Of course, cigarettes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
August 30, 2020, 11:27:43 AM
My opinion is both are harmful to our health, so give all the bad habit in our nature.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
August 30, 2020, 09:11:55 AM
cigarettes! the number of addicts is high because the price of cigarettes is low and therefore almost all classes of people can afford it. In fact, not all types of people can afford to buy weed, but rich people are good at consuming weed. However both types are harmful to our body so we should not use all these solutions and if you use them then discard them now.
brand new
August 08, 2020, 01:57:33 PM
Cigarettes. Besides the legal aspect, I can smoke a cigarette and go to work and function normally, now I am aware lots of people can smoke pot and go to work, I just am not one of them. Also, with pot it can create anxiety for me, where as a smoke is always soothing to me. Just my opinion tho and I know substances effect everyone differently.
Pages:
Jump to: