Pages:
Author

Topic: [Weekly Report] Bitcoin price weekly prediction - page 2. (Read 1644 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
It hard to say and hard do believe if we give prediction about bitcoin price in next few month or next few year
Bitcoin price will get impact by many element from market ( bitfinex recently is good example)
Therefore, with this topic let we talk about changing price of bitcoin in next week or next few weeks

Let start with 2 simple question :
Do you think bitcoin price will go up next week ?
Can you give your price prediction ?

My point of views:

Bitcoin price will go up and marked at 650$ next week

What about you think ?

The price to be pumped to $650 is not easy to believe but I think that next week the price will be somewhere at $580 - $590, so the first question's answer is that the price should normally increase.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
Smart money will keep buying the dip once its low enough since in the long term 1 BTC will be worth millions anyway.

In the mean time smart money will also go to altcoin pumps like ETC and become rich overnight. Right now if you are not buying ETC you are crazy.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
No way it will go up.

It's going down to 550 next week.
And what exactly is your base to claim that? As you see bitcoin's price is highly dependent on current market events.
After that unfortunate Bitfinex crash, and later weak attempt to return I don't see many negative factors causing bitcoin price to hold.
So $600 next week seems very possible scenario.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I will dare to say it will rise by the end of the week friday
any by $30 to push it well above that barrier of $600 into the free fly zone. Cheesy

yes i hope so.  all market go up today with about 1 % up
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
No way it will go up.

Why this price dumping view. I wish the bitcoins to reach 600$ plus to have a good amount in mu pocket and If price raises I could manage my daily expenses easily even you could do that
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
~

- Bitcoin price will go up and marked at 650$ next week
What about you think ?

anything is possible with bitcoin, and it all depends on the news that come to us in the next weeks. i am expecting a price rise if nothing else happens but not that big a rise to $650. it can be to $600
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I will dare to say it will rise by the end of the week friday
any by $30 to push it well above that barrier of $600 into the free fly zone. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
No way it will go up.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
It hard to say and hard do believe if we give prediction about bitcoin price in next few month or next few year
Bitcoin price will get impact by many element from market ( bitfinex recently is good example)
Therefore, with this topic let we talk about changing price of bitcoin in next week or next few weeks

Let start with 2 simple question :

My point of views:

- Bitcoin price will go up and marked at 650$ next week

What about you think ?

Pages:
Jump to: