Pages:
Author

Topic: welcome bulls , Bye bears - page 17. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 09, 2019, 10:33:27 AM
Okay buddy, but I would'nt so sure, in my opinion at least the next 1-2 yeard should be stagnation, coz crypto still illegal in the world, no new buyers ,at the moment I don't believe in the grow
at least we have hope at the beginning of 2019, moreover it will be held etf and bakkt, which will bring a lot of money to cryptocurrency. and that means the price will increase with the many purchases on crypto
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
January 09, 2019, 10:33:02 AM
Honestly, I'm not so hopeful this year. What i do now is that i just up and buy more coins that i can muster. After that it'll just be a waiting game. A game I'm sure to play this whole year round with all the sad news i hear about crypto currency.
As the time OP writing the post prbably the bitcoin market price and other altcoins were still reaching its bottom. However it may be true that the bearish trend has ended already. So, this is why many were hopeful.nowadays that the bearish trend has totally end for this cycle and a bull run will going to enter soon. For now, a good sign has shown perhaps but this is not yet the basis for a good market in the near future. It is still maybe going to have a fall down trend.
Activity: 377
Merit: 11
January 09, 2019, 10:28:46 AM
Okay buddy, but I would'nt so sure, in my opinion at least the next 1-2 yeard should be stagnation, coz crypto still illegal in the world, no new buyers ,at the moment I don't believe in the grow
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
January 09, 2019, 09:22:11 AM
Let's not expect that the bull will finally show up and everybody will be happy for now bitcoin is still on fighting in a bear that would change any moment when investor back on trust to crypto.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
January 09, 2019, 07:34:46 AM
It would be a great year 2019 for us crypto enthusiasts supporters because i believe that bull run is really coming and it shows great on market conditions and graphs. Crypto will reclaim the throne ones again that could attract more investors for crypto world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 07:15:21 AM
where the bull run you say "goodbye" they don't come. even though we have come out of the bear market but we have all not seen the bull run approaching until now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
January 09, 2019, 05:51:27 AM
You should not be happy because the bulls market still seems to be invisible and to be able to do a bull run it will not be that easy to rise, there must be good news that can support the cryptocurrency price increase so that if there is good news bull run will automatically occur.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
January 09, 2019, 03:54:29 AM
This year I didn't get that much profits only thing I did was holding my investments , I hope all my patience will pay off next year and there will be bull market and I make more profits  Grin 

many investors are in same hope only ?? I would like to know what you guys think about next year,
The price of Bitcoin has been struggling with $4000. I hope it goes up, looking out for it to reach at least $5000 or $6,000 before the end of this January, and I will call that a big start lol. Price got to $4,087 or so, but yesterday dropped to $4,034 and just this morning I’m seeing it is down to $4,027.i hope it doesn’t go back to $3000 circle again. It better stay above that.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
January 08, 2019, 11:34:36 PM
I also hope that by this year every bad experience and market will be paid off. The bulls can't be seen as of now, it's very early to assume that just because 2019 has come we will see a bull quickly. I'm very glad to welcome the bulls for this year and I'm not the only one that's going to do that thing but for sure everyone who's been waiting for it. If this year will be just normal, 2020 will show the bulls because of the halving that will occur that year.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 08, 2019, 11:09:51 AM
This year I didn't get that much profits only thing I did was holding my investments , I hope all my patience will pay off next year and there will be bull market and I make more profits  Grin 

many investors are in same hope only ?? I would like to know what you guys think about next year,

I think this is happen to most investor who join in 2018. 2018 is not a good year and hopely 2019 will be a great year and bull run come to market. Many positive news will come and i think we should patient with our investment
Patience is not the solution especially during bear market. I don't tolerate to those who blindly jumped to bandwagon for making more money with cryptocurrencies. 2018 was really bad year not only for crypto industry also for other sections of financial markets.
Patience is also a must with the cryptocurrency network. Whether it is a bear market or bullish market, user should have the understanding to take the right decision according to the market change. Last year there are users who made use of the right instance and profited and users who invested big while the price fell low. So, to me market isn't worse, we aren't prepared to make the right decision predicting the market.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 08, 2019, 06:51:32 AM
Everybody is hoping for another bull run. Since when was the last bull run? Was it 2017? There were some days that increase of prices happened but can't really find a momentum. The market won't be in a bear market forever so maybe this year everything  will change and be back to its normal movements.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
January 08, 2019, 06:41:35 AM

I think this is happen to most investor who join in 2018. 2018 is not a good year and hopely 2019 will be a great year and bull run come to market. Many positive news will come and i think we should patient with our investment
Patience is not the solution especially during bear market. I don't tolerate to those who blindly jumped to bandwagon for making more money with cryptocurrencies. 2018 was really bad year not only for crypto industry also for other sections of financial markets.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
January 08, 2019, 05:57:53 AM

Activity: 672
January 08, 2019, 03:18:06 AM

I'm still not sure that we have to say goodbye to the Bear market because the SEC ETF event has not yet happened. If any event occurs in the wrong direction, the market will continue to hold bear because there will be many big investors taking advantage of this event to adjust prices.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 08, 2019, 03:11:27 AM
not everyone believes that bitcoin will shine in 2019, so I also lost enthusiasm in observing bitcoin this year, many people say that in 2019 bitcoin will drop,
this is reinforced by the absence of a significant increase in the bitcoin movement since December 2017, is it true that this year is the last year Bitcoin has been used as a producer of money?
that means goodbye bull, welcome bear,
and maybe the calm answer is stay HODLs

Even if Bitcoin is not going to shine in 2019, this cryptocurrency will do it later. The hodlers will be the biggest winners. The longer you hold BTC, the higher returns you will get.
Activity: 476
January 07, 2019, 12:05:54 PM
Honestly, I'm not so hopeful this year. What i do now is that i just up and buy more coins that i can muster. After that it'll just be a waiting game. A game I'm sure to play this whole year round with all the sad news i hear about crypto currency.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
January 07, 2019, 11:43:09 AM
It seems like the bear market is still not fully visible because currently the cryptocurrency price at the exchange currently still has hagra which is still very cheap, there is no clear sign of the bull run this year.
I agree with you, a lot of good news about bitcoin this year and it's very strange because the volume in the exchange doesn't increase,
and that makes us have to think twice about bull run.
one of them is etf and bakkt, where many people expect this activity to be carried out immediately, so that there will be a lot of incoming funds that will make the price of bitcoin soar.
its look like not in this months.maybe postponed again till first quarter and we dont know when it actually happen.big players always trying manipulate market with this such fundamental.
Activity: 1050
January 07, 2019, 10:41:33 AM
It seems like the bear market is still not fully visible because currently the cryptocurrency price at the exchange currently still has hagra which is still very cheap, there is no clear sign of the bull run this year.
I agree with you, a lot of good news about bitcoin this year and it's very strange because the volume in the exchange doesn't increase,
one of them is etf and bakkt, where many people expect this activity to be carried out immediately, so that there will be a lot of incoming funds that will make the price of bitcoin soar.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 07:00:46 AM
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
January 07, 2019, 03:44:09 AM
Currently only Ethererum has increased very well, because Ethereum will experience Hardfork, while BTC prices tend to be stable. But Bitcoin will be the arrival of ETF in February, if the ETF will be approved by the SEC, I think a Bull run will happen, hopefully.
Ethereum hardfork is coming this month and we are hopeful of the price to rise as well. We already saw it crossing ripple and now it is back on number 2 on the coinmarketcap list. You can obviously hope for a drop just after the fork is complete because some people will dump their coins taking advantage of the situation and making the news sell.

BTC does have an ETF to be announced but lets stop being optimistic about those being accepted because none of them were and everytime one gets disapproved/delayed the market crashes.

I only trust trading analysis, when the bull market starts, there will be analytical proofs, otherwise everyone is free to expect. During 2018, we heard tens of times about the bull market, all were wrong.
Technically there were a lot of "fake"/"paid" signals to show a bull market is coming. Thats why you should never take those advice for granted. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: