Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to Indians - page 21. (Read 486498 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
January 17, 2014, 02:58:43 AM
Hi All,

Would like to introduce myself - I work with CoinSecure - the place to learn about Bitcoins. Dedicated to promote awareness amongst common masses!
If you have a business/ trading platform/ website that are dealing with crypto currencies, and need experienced people to support it's operations and customer base, we are here to help. Contact us on CoinSecure.in

Welcome to the forums Jincy!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 17, 2014, 02:52:37 AM
Hi All,

Would like to introduce myself - I work with CoinSecure - the place to learn about Bitcoins. Dedicated to promote awareness amongst common masses!
If you have a business/ trading platform/ website that are dealing with crypto currencies, and need experienced people to support it's operations and customer base, we are here to help. Contact us on CoinSecure.in
legendary
January 07, 2014, 12:58:50 AM
Hi I'm Ravindra, Ive been involved in Bitcoin from the time meetup's started in Bangalore. Now working with coinsecure to buildup the chat and technical support for Bitcoin in India

Welcome to the forums Ravi!
Activity: 2
January 07, 2014, 12:56:09 AM
Hi I'm Ravindra, Ive been involved in Bitcoin from the time meetup's started in Bangalore. Now working with coinsecure to buildup the chat and technical support for Bitcoin in India
legendary
December 18, 2013, 12:57:07 AM
Hi All,
I am Pradeep from Bangalore. Its nice to see such a vibrant community around here. I didn't know there were so many people interested in India.

Welcome Pradeep. You should join the Bangalore meetup group as well. Do join..

http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Bitcoin-Creativity-Crew/events/155945032/
Activity: 40
December 18, 2013, 12:34:46 AM
Hi All,
I am Pradeep from Bangalore. Its nice to see such a vibrant community around here. I didn't know there were so many people interested in India.
Activity: 12
December 15, 2013, 01:23:29 PM
Hello friends... just joined to this great forum today. Found in a news article. I have developed a few twitter apps and wish to use BitCoin as payment method. Hope to get help in the integration process from all of you.

Welcome to the forums upal.

Thank you Benson for the warm welcome. Where are you from ?

Bitcoiny Bangalore Smiley

OK Smiley

I am from Kolkata. Is there anyone else here from Kolkata ?

I am!
Activity: 165
Merit: 102
December 14, 2013, 10:05:38 AM
Hello friends... just joined to this great forum today. Found in a news article. I have developed a few twitter apps and wish to use BitCoin as payment method. Hope to get help in the integration process from all of you.

OK Smiley

Check with legendster and mitts.daki
Loads of Bengalis on the India Bitcoin Facebook Page.

Thank you Benson Smiley
legendary
December 13, 2013, 08:07:20 PM

OK Smiley

Check with legendster and mitts.daki
Loads of Bengalis on the India Bitcoin Facebook Page.
December 13, 2013, 01:53:14 PM

OK Smiley

legendary
December 13, 2013, 12:13:50 PM

December 13, 2013, 07:25:56 AM

December 13, 2013, 07:11:12 AM

Welcome .

You should talk to abishek over at the Indian Bitcoin Community IRC channel . he  is  developing some thing similar. you two can  work together on it.

Can u please give me the link of Indian Bitcoin Community IRC channel ? In the mean time u may check one of my existing development, http://unfollow.2et.in where coinURL is implemented.
legendary
December 12, 2013, 11:00:31 PM

Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist
December 12, 2013, 10:19:51 PM

Welcome .

You should talk to abishek over at the Indian Bitcoin Community IRC channel . he  is  developing some thing similar. you two can  work together on it.
December 12, 2013, 07:10:32 PM
legendary
December 03, 2013, 09:14:52 PM
Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum.  Have recently started mining.  Would like to know if we can get ASIC or Scrypt mining hardware in India also.

Thanks.

welcome to the forums romiferns
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
December 03, 2013, 02:03:37 PM
Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum.  Have recently started mining.  Would like to know if we can get ASIC or Scrypt mining hardware in India also.

Thanks.
Welcome.
for ASIC you can contact pinwheel.
Scrypt - so far only GPU's used.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
December 03, 2013, 11:50:04 AM
Hi everybody,

Thanks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist
November 30, 2013, 03:16:50 AM
Hey guys!
Is there a possible way of buying bitcoins directly from the seller (in India) instead of buying from an online exchange service?

Go over to the market place section and place a  requirement for your purchase, how much BTC you want what rate you are  willing to pay.
Pages:
Jump to: