Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the Tourism on the blockchain - page 2. (Read 1270 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I want to receive my tokens/ YOU ALREADY STEAL MY TİME
My ETH Address: 0x8F46aCE7fC5c39d81Afe5Fb22a5BDbcBFcCc1B5B
[email protected]
Activity: 62
i knew that is a scam!!!
Activity: 112
Representatives of the project are present here WALLETOURS (WTS) ? When will I receive the answers ?
Activity: 27
Please transfer 5000 WTS from my account to my wallet MEW 0xd6D18d9D407d1a347b1dB8b72f64736E5DA97476
mail [email protected]
user goldman
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
! GREAT NEWS !
First of all, we want to thank each one of you infinitely, thanks for your support and patience.

We have finished the distribution airdrop WALLETOURS (WTS), and we also solve those asuarios that they sent to the mail; now can trade in the exchange Etherdelta (Forkdelta) our next exit to the exchange and listed in coinmarketcap we will be announcing very soon in our social networks this attentive.

WALLETOUR TEAM

FUCKING SCAM
Activity: 24
Admin leave us with bag of money, great project lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 13

I can not find my account on the site. Where did he go? Is it a scam? About a month ago I could not enter my purse address on the site. The Token did not come to the post office. I wrote a letter on the site. There was no answer. It is very much like that it is a scum. You are deceivers. I never received my coins.
i bought your token spends 2 ETH and now you not continue the project, really suck
Activity: 50
The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. But before you work with them, you should be able to get a review of them. Whether it has had positive feedback or none at all because many risk that may be your responsibility. Good luck to you!
I wrote to the support service on their website, also sent a letter to the official email, and received nothing in return.

This project is similar to SCAM. How think??  Huh Huh Huh
This is funny developers, they said will listing idex but nothing, now they said will listing at gate.io, and 1 week still not listing yet, so sad for the investor
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
Create topics last seen on the network on the 13th of April. I think we will not wait for any answers to the questions. There was tourism and no tourism!
why you dont continue this project?
Activity: 58
i have not received my wts token yet.
my ether wallet address :0xB19120A404736bB5b5FfA0a871815f503826Fd8c
my email address: [email protected]
why aren t  you send people token? more people says dont send my tokens why. i think you are fake. and steal people earning. and my payments dont come. [email protected]

The dev has not logged on since Apr 13. It does not look promising for the project. It is probably best to move on.
are you a admin of WTS
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
why aren t  you send people token? more people says dont send my tokens why. i think you are fake. and steal people earning. and my payments dont come. [email protected]

The dev has not logged on since Apr 13. It does not look promising for the project. It is probably best to move on.
WTS is really good project, I had bought some WTS and i believed that will moon later

I think you dont know reading articles. People says they dont send tokens. and you say good project.
your contact mail dont work.
At this forum there are official representatives of the project Walletours https://www.walletours.io/ HuhHuh?

Help is needed!!!

There is no login to the account on the site, I have balance 18000 tokens (WTS) there, how can i get them HuhHuh?

P.S (From the beginning on my balance sheet was 32000 WTS, later my balance 18000 WTS).
Pages:
Jump to: