Pages:
Author

Topic: Well played btc family - page 2. (Read 343 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18697
December 20, 2018, 05:34:11 PM
The only reason why BitcoinCash and SV are increasing the most is due to manipulation.

Also, the whole market is pumping. Scam coins like EOS have pumped. Joke coins like DOGE have pumped. Even Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Diamond have pumped. When Bitcoin grows, they grow. When Bitcoin falls, they fall. They cannot stand on their own because they don't do anything better than Bitcoin does it, except being manipulated.

I would hardly call them a family, given that Ver and Wright would both like to see the end of Bitcoin and each other. A very dysfunctional "family" if you ask me.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
December 20, 2018, 03:36:06 PM
The people behind it are wealthy so they manipulate the market to lure people into joining their coin and leaving bitcoin but sadly, that's not going to work.
Exactly you got the point. But they forgot father is always father. Age of son can't be equal of father even and forever. However they are trying to manipulate but they will not success to break the community of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will walk his own way. They will never able to touch Bitcoin.  But some times they try to dump by spreading few FUD but it's not working as well. Bitcoin getting recover it self.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 20, 2018, 03:28:31 PM
I don't know if someone believe or not whales game but I believe...

That's your speculation so nothing wrong with that.

Honestly I didn't have any analyzations made yet about the recent's "rise".  Just following the progress and seeing what will happened for the next following days. No strategy at this point (or should I say still the usual approach). There are been some sudden changes happened on a duration of single day that leads for others to speculate "this"  or "that" will be happened but ended up failed.

Let's see how far this will goes.
Activity: 112
Merit: 20
December 20, 2018, 03:21:32 PM
This pump out of the blues just go to further strengthen the claim that the market is manipulated,otherwise I do not see any other rational explanation for how the price pumps and dumps.
Well let's see how long this very pump will last,it does seem to be moving up at rather quick pace,at the end of the year bitcoin could be about 4500+
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
December 20, 2018, 02:32:13 PM
The only reason why BitcoinCash and SV are increasing the most is due to manipulation. The people behind it are wealthy so they manipulate the market to lure people into joining their coin and leaving bitcoin but sadly, that's not going to work.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
December 20, 2018, 02:09:46 PM
Well played today btc family Grin. I want to mean BTC, BCHABC And BSV. Just 3 coin huge bump today. All others all is as same before. Few alts are still on down trend. I am suspecting it's a whales game. They dump 3 of them huge and after bought on low price suddenly bump. Genaral traders like us fall on their trap. I don't know if someone believe or not whales game but I believe. They are the one who make huge pump suddenly and huge dump suddenly. What you think about it ?
Pages:
Jump to: