Pages:
Author

Topic: Well this has been a goddamn stressful 30 minutes - page 2. (Read 2904 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm glad Bitfinex decided to shut down their trading & let the market chill out a bit.

So basically rob all traders on dip

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
No need to stress out as the market reacts quite normal. The entire market is filled with speculation around the block halving. It's good that a dump like this happened as it takes a lot selling pressure away from the market. If we can settle above $700 we're perfectly fine.

I'm glad Bitfinex decided to shut down their trading & let the market chill out a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
No need to stress out as the market reacts quite normal. The entire market is filled with speculation around the block halving. It's good that a dump like this happened as it takes a lot selling pressure away from the market. If we can settle above $700 we're perfectly fine.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
congrats to the dip buyers. this will be back at 740 when i wake up in 8 hrs  Smiley
My phone has so many notifier warnings going off there is no way I'll be sleeping Cry

That's really no way to live.

Accursed and unquiet wrangling days are these.  Undecided
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Yeah no worries here. Sometimes a dip is necessary for the upward momentum. Bullish
Activity: 9
congrats to the dip buyers. this will be back at 740 when i wake up in 8 hrs  Smiley
My phone has so many notifier warnings going off there is no way I'll be sleeping Cry
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
congrats to the dip buyers. this will be back at 740 when i wake up in 8 hrs  Smiley
Buy more now or wait?
Well even if Bitcoin goes down another $50, you have still doubled your money.

No shit

But I'm buying gold with BTC - and this dip sucks for me
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Maybe because many bitcoin holders are selling their coins and bitcoin price becomes lower and lower I hope it would not be woroe. But still I'm holding this coins I will not convert it. But I guess its only temporary lets wait again in 30mins  if this will continue to happen, well rhis will not help. And the current price is $682
Activity: 48
Why is everyone stressing, you bought the coins when they were $250 or $275 right?  this is still well above the starting price

$325

Well even if Bitcoin goes down another $50, you have still doubled your money.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
I say 570-590 is possible, but I am not trading this.
Why is everyone stressing, you bought the coins when they were $250 or $275 right?  this is still well above the starting price

$325
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
You must be new here
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Holy dip to almost $650 on Coinbase and quick recovery to $700

I have been buying coins over the years. Holding. I have bought low (89) and high (750). All over the spectrum. Mostly low. But I have no expenses, so whenever I get paid I try to buy more. So I am stressing over maybe losing $100. Not a huge deal really, but I mean who wants to lose $100?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
Oh! Vain flourishes of Fortune! If Heaven hath any more grievous plagues in store...

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Why is everyone stressing, you bought the coins when they were $250 or $275 right?  this is still well above the starting price

Quite a few people will be margin trading. That adds a whole new world of hurt if there are sudden movements out of nowhere. They could be wiped out completely. They're the ones who set the prices, not the ones who bought a coin six months ago.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I just bought the dip.  First coin I bought since $450.

Dip isn't in yet, we still have at least 20% to drop.

I love the way that the Stamp chart looks like a little dagger, being dangled off the edge of a very high cliff....will have to come up with a name for that.

'dip buyers' can be rest asssured. If price corrects heavily...and then just kind of hangs around not moving.....chance are there is more to go....lots more.
Pages:
Jump to: