Pages:
Author

Topic: Well, you put your money in your luna if it gets forked? - page 7. (Read 746 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
I don’t think its a forked but its more of a rebranding since they are just going to change the name but using the same blockchain technology.
They are basically just creating a new blockchain while abandoning the old one and renaming it as Luna Classic. To me, that's a very stupid move and I would never buy the new Luna 2.0. Some exchanges have already changed the ticker names of the old Luna to LUNC
Those who have money to waste can continue buying and holding the Luna bags, but I won't be one of them.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
The past few weeks have been the most challenging for there luna coin investors, as the network witnessed a hard attack that led to its price crash but then we can't give up on the project since it has some good prospects. And recently the CEO announced a recovery plan so am forced to ask will still buy the forked luna coin if it lunched or you rather look away from it?

Nah, I don't think it's worth to buy it whatever rebranding they wanted it to be. Their reputation is tainted already, so just ask your self what are the chance that this problem will happen again?

So for me, it's better to just stay away from this projects as the people behind are not to be trusted. Many have lost their money and even lives here. It's better to just invest or solid projects, the profits might be slow, but at least the chances of being scam are slim.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
The past few weeks have been the most challenging for there luna coin investors, as the network witnessed a hard attack that led to its price crash but then we can't give up on the project since it has some good prospects. And recently the CEO announced a recovery plan so am forced to ask will still buy the forked luna coin if it lunched or you rather look away from it?
If you have money to throw and think of it as something you can afford to lose again then you're free to explore again with their project.

Honestly, a project that has already performed bad, I wouldn't look at it anymore. Maybe will just look at its progress and pricing but I'll not throw my money on it.

I just don't trust them anymore if they've failed already.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
I don’t think its a forked but its more of a rebranding since they are just going to change the name but using the same blockchain technology. This is their first attempt to revive LUNA and there’s so many speculation with this one, no one knows what will be the result so for better to stay away. Most probably HYPE will happen, but that can’t help on long term, LUNA should be more secured this time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
Pages:
Jump to: