Pages:
Author

Topic: WePower or Envion? - page 5. (Read 1901 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 04:26:16 PM
In my opinion, Envion spent too much resources on advertising. Yes, this is a good decision, but a very large pump in my opinion. Most likely the price will fall after the ICO. WePower wants to repeat the success of Power Ledger. Let's see if this project succeeds in reaching the top.

Even the price declines after ico, it will recover the missing parts within weeks surely. They raised a great amount of money which is around $85 millin dollars now and they will be able to realize what they promised. I'm talking about Envion.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
January 14, 2018, 04:10:43 PM
Both projects are quite interesting, and both have great ideas. But Envion seems to me faster can be ready results, that will raise the price on a token earlier than at WePower.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 04:04:17 PM
In my opinion, Envion spent too much resources on advertising. Yes, this is a good decision, but a very large pump in my opinion. Most likely the price will fall after the ICO. WePower wants to repeat the success of Power Ledger. Let's see if this project succeeds in reaching the top.
Activity: 658
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 14, 2018, 11:45:21 AM
we power I think will be one good project in the future. but envion also can not be underestimated, because both are very good, I recommend if you like the challenge and want a big profit you can follow both projects to participate.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
January 14, 2018, 11:29:23 AM
It is always good to diversify your risk so if both projects are pretty stellar why not split your investment into both? I am looking to invest monthly in new projects from taking out a little from profits form older projects that have done good multipliers so I might go for both, it does not hurt to grow a good portfolio and diversify. I did not know about wepower but I have seen envion in many adverts all over the internet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 11:25:52 AM
Envion already stated in social media they raised 70 million plus but we power also good concept but already power ledger doing really good with similar concept also listed as worlds top 3 tech start up position. Not are good so split your money for both.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
January 14, 2018, 11:20:04 AM
Today is the last day to join with Envion, their ICO is the biggest. Now they received more than 80M USD. ROI is 161-181% each year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 11:19:54 AM
I think I will buy WePower, because I often hear my friends talk about WePower, and they all think it has a very good future, and its team is great.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
January 14, 2018, 11:12:55 AM
Hi all,

Please help me, which ICO should i buy.. its WePower or Envion? and why?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

I would NOT recommend in either of them RIGHT now.
Why?
1) Envion ends today thus better wait for it to hit exchanges
2) WePOwer is FUD and I would not invest in it because i dont like their idea . They are using Green energy to promote their project which is nothing more than hedge fund.
3) There are a lot of better projects like Pundi X, sether and others.

What exactly is the FUD with WePower?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 14, 2018, 11:05:15 AM
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
I think it's WePower, because WePower has a large number of groups is over 20,000 people. I think so many people are optimistic about this project, so this project should be worthy of investment.
Activity: 280
January 14, 2018, 11:03:32 AM
Hello. I also would say diversify. if you dont want to I would go with Envion, the communication and media presence were very good. A very amitious project

Cheers
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
January 14, 2018, 11:01:26 AM
Wepower is hype project it's very popular on crypto world and im done reading their whitepaper if they will delivered properl this coin will moon easily
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
January 14, 2018, 10:57:33 AM
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

I would NOT recommend in either of them RIGHT now.
Why?
1) Envion ends today thus better wait for it to hit exchanges
2) WePOwer is FUD and I would not invest in it because i dont like their idea . They are using Green energy to promote their project which is nothing more than hedge fund.
3) There are a lot of better projects like Pundi X, sether and others.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 14, 2018, 10:46:38 AM
Envion already sold most of the tokens with big bonus already. If you join now you would probably lose all those bonus things. So I suggest you to participate in the Wepower ICO which will start on 1st of February. But before participating you need to whitelist yourself before February 1st and also you should go through know your customer (KYC).
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 14, 2018, 10:37:15 AM
Both are good and different, wepower is a project in the field of decentralized power while envion is a comprehensive mining business that is more profitable than regular mining and it will also share the profits every week.
Activity: 7
January 14, 2018, 10:35:02 AM
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
I will bet for WePower  because it has an active development from time to time and the project is really huge and visible. It is also very helpful and revolutionize green energy.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 09:51:29 AM
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Diversify! Divide your capital to two and invest in both project! that's how you win!  Grin
Activity: 196
January 14, 2018, 09:42:07 AM
You made a good choice. And as usual projects are very promising. Envion collected a lot of money and all the forces are moving towards the goal. I hope that the team will show the result very soon. WePower transferring their strength to Australia. It's not quite usual - a change of location. But I hope it will do them good. Green energy is one of the most popular destinations today.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
January 14, 2018, 07:43:14 AM
Both projects have good potential and ideas are very similar. You should consider investing in these two projects as these two projects will definitely be sold very quickly. Personally I would invest Wepower because it is better rated Envion
Activity: 4
January 14, 2018, 07:40:10 AM
 ICO HUNT (Best ICOs only) Legit projects collection for best investment returns....
One stop information center with legit ICO (10x returns) projects picked carefully after reviewing major statistics and developments for better investment returns

Join below telegram group
https://t.me/BEST_ICO_HUNT
Pages:
Jump to: