Pages:
Author

Topic: WePower - what do you think? - page 2. (Read 272 times)

Activity: 833
Merit: 267
February 22, 2018, 12:53:21 PM
WePower free 200 token bounty for binance vote camp. Wepower telegram community 40k. I think everyone should join the campaign.

I'm guessing 1WPR = 1 usd (near future)

200 Pwr = 200 usd

Yes this project is so unique and based on real life system as this will be used on daily basis and I am sure 1 WPR will be more than $1 in the future and let's hope for the best.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 152
February 22, 2018, 12:43:11 PM
WePower free 200 token bounty for binance vote camp. Wepower telegram community 40k. I think everyone should join the campaign.

I'm guessing 1WPR = 1 usd (near future)

200 Pwr = 200 usd
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 12:40:35 PM
Yes, the project is strong. The name says this)
Now in the telegram an active discussion. To vote with proof, take a reward of 200 coins, if it successful. It's micro bounty.

go to the telegram group of the project from here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-20ico-wepower-first-global-blockchain-for-green-energy-ended-2537413
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 12:06:53 PM
currently binance community coin of the month round 6 is under way.. wepower is competing against elastos lets see which one manage to secure top position there. I think if wepower manage to pull this off we might see some increase in price as we usually do when a coin is listed on binance.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 12:00:19 PM
wepower is great project with very professional team inside
when i see the roadmap, i believe next month the price will be soar,
because next month wepower platform will be launch  Wink

I hope so as well, they have some contracts in Estonia and Spain as far as I know. Unfortunately they are not in lead at binance "coin of the month" but Elastos is Sad
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
February 21, 2018, 05:46:07 PM
wepower is great project with very professional team inside
when i see the roadmap, i believe next month the price will be soar,
because next month wepower platform will be launch  Wink
February 21, 2018, 05:34:08 PM
wepower is good project, they really work and have potential product. So it's good move even it's not because binance list. but some people say about binance curse

Actually, is there any way how to find winners of first 5 rounds of "Community coin of the month" at Binance? To check if those coins got a boost?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
February 21, 2018, 05:17:22 PM
I also follow this vote. Although I voted for another coin, not WePower. But in any case, all projects are very good. This is an honest vote and the lucky will win. It is a pity that those coins that I have in my wallet are not among the top three. Sad
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 04:56:05 PM
Hi all,

I just created an account at Huobi and bought this coin - i know it for some time, I know they have raised 40 millions USD in ICO...and the main reason why I bought it is this:

https://www.binance.com/vote.html 

What do you think, is it a good move? I think every coin gets a boost when listed on binance, am I right?

Thanks!
wepower is good project, they really work and have potential product. So it's good move even it's not because binance list. but some people say about binance curse
February 21, 2018, 04:43:02 PM
Hi all,

I just created an account at Huobi and bought this coin - i know it for some time, I know they have raised 40 millions USD in ICO...and the main reason why I bought it is this:

https://www.binance.com/vote.html 

What do you think, is it a good move? I think every coin gets a boost when listed on binance, am I right?

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: