Pages:
Author

Topic: We're building a wallet - what features do you want? - page 2. (Read 2049 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I actually woke up with a good idea today concerning a new way to build light wallets but its quite technical so I won't bore you. The good news is you guys are really helping us plan this so I'm more confident we can deliver a kick ass wallet the longer this discussion continues.

Great ideas so far, keep em coming.

It would be great if it could do the following:

• Read my mind
  • Give massages
  • Sort garbage for recycling
  • Filter pollutants from the air around my computer
  • Emit sweet smells when I am in a bad mood
  • Play soothing ocean sounds when I am trying to nap

Please provide a roadmap for the completion of these features and I will consider investing.

I think you might like Reddit's Futurology board  Grin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I dont know if some mobile wallet have this but i want a mobile wallet which i can import and export private keys not by just using the simple backup file thing
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

They're just building a wallet, not an artificial intelligent robot.. Smiley
I know, the thread title is "We're building a wallet - what features do you want?"

Those are the features I want. I don't think AI is required for any of those features, but I'm not the one who started the thread. I'm just contributing my input  Kiss
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Nice domain Cheesy
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
I would like to have some fancy charts of incoming and outgoing transaction amounts for different addresse I've created with my wallet. A wallet based on node.js would also be great.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

• Read my mind
  • Give massages

Please provide a roadmap for the completion of these features and I will consider investing.

They're just building a wallet, not an artificial intelligent robot.. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

• Read my mind
  • Give massages

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
A Bitcoin directory with business near you to spend bitcoins would be a good start Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
We're a startup in the process of building a new wallet and we want your help! Our goal is to build something that every user will love. We already have a design outline, but we want to hear from as many people as possible so that what we create is exactly what the community needs. Let us know what you want in a wallet, as well as what you don't - and we'll build it. It's that simple.

You can share your thoughts and ideas right here in this thread, via PM, or (preferably) via our website.

http://www.mywalletisbetterthanyours.com

We're also seeking alpha testers so if anyone wants to help influence development directly and get early access to the wallet when its done, you can sign-up to be a tester on our website Grin

Planned features

• Multi-currency - it will work well with alt-coins
  • Secure - payments can be done with smart contracts without the complexity of multi-signature
  • Simple - fast and easy to get new coins, excellent for new users
  • Huh?? - your idea here
Pages:
Jump to: