Pages:
Author

Topic: We're developing a brand new/better coin, and we want you to join the community - page 2. (Read 2990 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Bitcoin trolls back
If someone comes up with a coin standing on the following three pillars:

Proof of Existence
Proof of Economy
Proof of Education

It will be PoEtry to my ears, until then PoW will stay in PoWer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Hello I made a post a while back asking if anyone wanted to make a new coin with me. Since then I have found others with similar views. I am here asking to see if anyone else is interested in joining. We have already put this coin into development. We have implemented new features that no other coin has. If you want to be a part of something great message me. Post any suggestions that you may have.

A new coin needs:
- A dedicated development team
- Enough supporters
- Features to allow the coin to stand

What are those "new features that no other coin has", if I may ask?
Could you show some source code of the implemented new features, for some reputable member of this community?
Sorry, but I've heard similar statements as yours too many times here to give credit without proof.
Activity: 798
21 million. I want them all.
You're going about the whole thing backwards. You don't decide to make a new coin and then think of things to do. If you're going to start a new coin, address a problem that hasn't been addressed before. Create the coin to solve some kind of problem. Don't just pick some mining algorithm that's been used 100 times and then "brainstorm" ideas.

Start with the problem. The coin is the solution.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Any more details you can provide on this project?

Actually he is just gathering ideas now for the coin.
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
Any more details you can provide on this project?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Lol, I won't hold my breath for your "innovative" coin.  No matter, the endless stream of clone shitcoins has already driven most of the money and interest out of alts anyway.

Supernet and NEM have a real shot at being something, and we'll see what's to come of the 420 alliance.

Your shitbox?  If you're lucky your shitcoin might get micropumped and dumped onto a few idiots on some no-name exchange, IF you're lucky
Thank you for your comment. Obviously I won't take any of it to heart as it seems you don't have much knowledge of crypto currency. I am sorry that you feel that most coins are "shitcoins". I know that you must not know about crypto currency because if you had knowledge you would be out there contributing to the community. But instead you decide to come on to forums to be a little troll.  Roll Eyes To anyone else that do contribute to the community, I appreciate all of your suggestions. Thank you.

actually hollowman338 does contribute quite a lot and he is actually right that the vast majority of the 5000+ coins out their are indeed shitcoins. only a very VERY minute amount are worthy of being called innovative imo and the fact your going with x11 does give the impression that this coin wont be much different from the plethora of other (half?)clones. now, myself and hollowman could be wrong.. could be right.. who knows.. what i do know is that 99.99999% of coins that are released do turn out to be a money grab for the devs or fail for any number of reasons or just stagnate pretty much from launch, so the odds are not stacked in your favour to "be the next light coin" i am afraid to say. but who knows..

Oh I see. I apologize if I said anything wrong. I do see your point and I understand. But this is not a scam/shit coin. This coin is currently backed by The University of Michigan. We are very well know in the state of Michigan. Anyways, I appreciate your comments. Thank you.  Smiley

interesting. take a look at nem.. its probably one of the most forward thinking alts in the market. it would be worth having a look to get an idea of what a true innovative coin thats done things right looks like.. might give you some good ideas.

best of luck with your coin.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
Wu Tang Clan aint Nothing to Fuck With!
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Lol, I won't hold my breath for your "innovative" coin.  No matter, the endless stream of clone shitcoins has already driven most of the money and interest out of alts anyway.

Supernet and NEM have a real shot at being something, and we'll see what's to come of the 420 alliance.

Your shitbox?  If you're lucky your shitcoin might get micropumped and dumped onto a few idiots on some no-name exchange, IF you're lucky
Thank you for your comment. Obviously I won't take any of it to heart as it seems you don't have much knowledge of crypto currency. I am sorry that you feel that most coins are "shitcoins". I know that you must not know about crypto currency because if you had knowledge you would be out there contributing to the community. But instead you decide to come on to forums to be a little troll.  Roll Eyes To anyone else that do contribute to the community, I appreciate all of your suggestions. Thank you.

That's because most ARE shitcoins.  There endless fields of abandoned and/or useless shitcoins out there.  Here is my contribution to crypto:  the next time you feel it necessary to shit out another useless alt, punch a hole about an inch in diameter into the top of your computer, shove a garden hose in there, and turn on the faucet.
I see that you learned from experience in punching holes in your computer  Roll Eyes . No contribution at all. I rest my case.  Smiley

Did you notice the flood of people coming to your defense? 

Neither did I.  Everyone is sick of the endless shit alts being released.
No, I was too busy actually doing something in my life. Its people like you that put a stop on new creations and ideas.

"My marketing efforts will dominate your face!"
Activity: 90

Thank you for your comment. Obviously I won't take any of it to heart as it seems you don't have much knowledge of crypto currency. I am sorry that you feel that most coins are "shitcoins". I know that you must not know about crypto currency because if you had knowledge you would be out there contributing to the community. But instead you decide to come on to forums to be a little troll.  Roll Eyes To anyone else that do contribute to the community, I appreciate all of your suggestions. Thank you.

actually hollowman338 does contribute quite a lot and he is actually right that the vast majority of the 5000+ coins out their are indeed shitcoins. only a very VERY minute amount are worthy of being called innovative imo and the fact your going with x11 does give the impression that this coin wont be much different from the plethora of other (half?)clones. now, myself and hollowman could be wrong.. could be right.. who knows.. what i do know is that 99.99999% of coins that are released do turn out to be a money grab for the devs or fail for any number of reasons or just stagnate pretty much from launch, so the odds are not stacked in your favour to "be the next light coin" i am afraid to say. but who knows..

Oh I see. I apologize if I said anything wrong. I do see your point and I understand. But this is not a scam/shit coin. This coin is currently backed by The University of Michigan. We are very well know in the state of Michigan. Anyways, I appreciate your comments. Thank you.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
I have a a few good ideas and run/own a few popular social media accounts as well as I own the domain CryptoInfinity.com a fast growing crypto currency community, I have been looking for a developer to work with for a while myself. If anyone wants to chat on Skype send me a PM

Yo, I'll chuck you a pm. I've already been talking to Bitcoinlover and Vlad over the past little while as well, showing them a few things and helping them with a few connections and resources. I made MyFirstCoin for them as a test as a POS only coin, a clone of CommunityCoin with a bunch of parameters changed, setup nodes, compiled the wallet in Windows and Linux. https://github.com/Crestington/MyFirstCoin You can check out the commits on it as well to see what changes I made.

I am also quite involved in ColossusCoin as well, and have been since about a year now. This is also my thread for help as well https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/who-wants-to-help-rebuild-colossuscoin-colossuscoin-20-beta-live-03012015-842940 Smiley

I say just grab everyone who is interested and work on some stuff together even if your agendas might not match up.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
mining is so 2012-2013
If you want to make a new coin stay away from other people's used up alogorythm.

The biggest problems in crytpo are:

1. Distribution. Try to find a good way to distribute your coins. 99% of coins have absolutely terrible distribution. There are large barriers to entry and it is lopsided.

2. Blockchain redo from the ground up. Known problems are blockchain bloat, scalability, and transaction speed. You can say your coin is "innovative" but if it isn't addressing those issues, it really isn't.

3. Novel and good way to maintain the blickchsin. Don't just copy Bitcoins PoW or NXT PoS. Your not helping any doing that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Respect All Fear None
I have a a few good ideas and run/own a few popular social media accounts as well as I own the domain CryptoInfinity.com a fast growing crypto currency community, I have been looking for a developer to work with for a while myself. If anyone wants to chat on Skype send me a PM
legendary
Merit: 1024

Everyone is so against any kind of Coin-making around here, would be nice to see more people adding positive feedback, constructive criticism and tossing around some ideas.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

legendary
scammers?
No not scammers. Just people trying to make crypto currency better.

for the love of god, dont use X11. its a stupid algo with heavy multipool rape as well as soon to be FPGA turf. pick an algo that makes it cpu/gpu friendly only.
scammers?
No not scammers. Just people trying to make crypto currency better.
Activity: 65
legendary
Activity: 1246

Thank you for your comment. Obviously I won't take any of it to heart as it seems you don't have much knowledge of crypto currency. I am sorry that you feel that most coins are "shitcoins". I know that you must not know about crypto currency because if you had knowledge you would be out there contributing to the community. But instead you decide to come on to forums to be a little troll.  Roll Eyes To anyone else that do contribute to the community, I appreciate all of your suggestions. Thank you.

That's because most ARE shitcoins.  There endless fields of abandoned and/or useless shitcoins out there.  Here is my contribution to crypto:  the next time you feel it necessary to shit out another useless alt, punch a hole about an inch in diameter into the top of your computer, shove a garden hose in there, and turn on the faucet.
I see that you learned from experience in punching holes in your computer  Roll Eyes . No contribution at all. I rest my case.  Smiley

No, I was too busy actually doing something in my life. Its people like you that put a stop on new creations and ideas.

LOL sure you were

and it's people like me who are tired of scammers like you

legendary
Activity: 1246

Pages:
Jump to: