Pages:
Author

Topic: We're here to sell our services! - page 2. (Read 1118 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 30, 2013, 09:36:00 PM
what are some of your services?

I'm glad you asked! We sell VPSes and dedicated servers as well as DDOS protected reverse proxies!

Check us out at https://bigkesh.com

Right now we're trying to push our NL VPSes out and so we have a great deal on them. They provision instantly upon payment and ALL of our NL VPSes are 50% off!

Welcome to Bitcointalk! If I may ask do you only accept Bitcoin or are there other cryptocurrencies you accept as well? Looks like you have some services that will be of interest to many in the community here, thanks for joining!

We also currently accept litecoin, feathercoin, peercoin, and primecoin. We're looking into accepting other coins as well.

Do you guys accept BTC. I know its a stupid question but there are some people advertising non BTC hosting sites.

Yup, we certainly do. We love BTC!

Please try to add QuarkCoin!

If we get enough requests, we certainly will. We're starting with adding support for the various coins on BTC-e. We're very coin friendly and love the concept entirely, but there's so many now that it'd be a hassle to add support for all of them. Especially since at the moment we're mostly a two man operation and I'm the other guy isn't a developer.

On the other hand, if someone were to build a WHMCS module for it that I could easily review the source (to ensure no slithery stuff, if you get what I mean) for then I'd happily get it going on our site. Especially if it had an option to immediately transfer the funds to BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
November 30, 2013, 09:02:44 PM

I'm glad you asked! We sell VPSes and dedicated servers as well as DDOS protected reverse proxies!

Right now we're trying to push our NL VPSes out and so we have a great deal on them. They provision instantly upon payment and ALL of our NL VPSes are 50% off!

Welcome to Bitcointalk! If I may ask do you only accept Bitcoin or are there other cryptocurrencies you accept as well? Looks like you have some services that will be of interest to many in the community here, thanks for joining!

We also currently accept litecoin, feathercoin, peercoin, and primecoin. We're looking into accepting other coins as well.

Do you guys accept BTC. I know its a stupid question but there are some people advertising non BTC hosting sites.

Please try to add QuarkCoin!
November 30, 2013, 08:56:11 PM

legendary
nahtnam.com
November 30, 2013, 08:44:20 PM
What kind of services ?

He already answered this. They sell VPS's and DDOS protection.
legendary
nahtnam.com
November 30, 2013, 08:43:48 PM
Activity: 6
November 30, 2013, 08:34:40 PM
What kind of services ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
November 30, 2013, 07:29:21 PM

November 30, 2013, 06:32:05 PM

Activity: 9
November 30, 2013, 06:26:02 PM
November 30, 2013, 05:58:23 PM
Hello! We're Big Kesh and we're here to sell our services, since we love Bitcoin and the other various coins.

We'll be posting our sales thread as soon as we meet the requirements (which, we should, in roughly 4 hours Cheesy)

We're hoping to do a lot of business here.
Pages:
Jump to: