Pages:
Author

Topic: We're on the knifes edge - page 3. (Read 3532 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
August 25, 2015, 09:41:28 AM
If you are worried about buying you have too much. If you are worried the price will go up before you can buy you have too little. If you don't care either way you have just the right amount. Someone should make a sticky with these recurring topics.

Good point. Never thought of it that way.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
August 25, 2015, 09:33:11 AM
If you are worried about buying you have too much. If you are worried the price will go up before you can buy you have too little. If you don't care either way you have just the right amount. Someone should make a sticky with these recurring topics.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
August 25, 2015, 09:28:44 AM
Someone said this earlier I think...between lost coins, whales holding, and Satoshis holding it probably won't go below $150, or somewhere around there. Once the price dips below 200, if it does, buying will pick up.

I don't think big players want the price to get too low. Just my 2 cents. Sorry I don't have more of a rationale  Huh.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 25, 2015, 09:13:05 AM
I for one am really uneasy about the price right now, I feel like its a good buy opportunity, the best buy opportunity in a while actually, but at the same time I'm not sure there is enough buy support to even hold $200.  I wonder if we break $200, it could be another long fall from there.  Or, if some strong buying happens, we could be in for a run up.  I feel like we're right on the edge and could go wither way.

So why would now be a good buy, and what reasons (actual reasons, not just "because were going to the moon") are there for the price to stabilize and continue upward?
Pages:
Jump to: