Pages:
Author

Topic: Western union confirms ripple - page 3. (Read 332 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 04:23:06 AM
This has been a great year for Ripple.It is among the top three coins right now.Ripple is easy to transfer in low fees for transaction so now a day people are eager about Ripple.I think ripple has great future.
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 18, 2018, 04:20:59 AM
Did you know about litepay?

What's your perception about liepay ! As it's going to launch on Feb 26th, seems very promising. It may give very tough competition.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 18, 2018, 04:19:00 AM
where can you read the confirmation. i love to read news here but without a link or where we can read the real news ...
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 18, 2018, 04:12:46 AM
Big step from ripple side , they have good oppurtunity now. Ripple is the one of 3 top coins , It'll grow up soon.
R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 04:07:05 AM
It's great advantage for ripple, yes if this kinds of  eagerness proliferated then ripple can will be a leader of cryptocurrency market! ripple is easy to transfer and low fee for transactions so now a days peoples also eager about ripple, so I think ripple future is brighter then other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
February 18, 2018, 03:57:46 AM
your question Make a long story short, I'm not sure about this. I do not think this is possible. but, if this is true it is very interesting because the ripple will compete with ethereum to become the leader of altcoins. of course this will be a fierce competition to see.
I hope the best for the future.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
February 18, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

Yes, it is true.
Three days ago, Western Union was testing Ripple technology for money transfers.
source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/western-union-confirms-testing-ripple-technology-for-money-transfers
I see! thanks a lot for sharing news source link Smiley But sorry to said that,I have not any single RIPPLE coin Sad I am planing to buy at a cheap rate,also placed a buy order.Hope someone fullfill my order soon. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 117
February 18, 2018, 03:48:15 AM
seen, good for ripple but i dont think itl do well in the long term. ripple is partnering up with banks so it will do well as long as we are using the current banking system. once banks are decentralised there will be no use case for ripple
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 03:45:39 AM

Yes, it is true.
Three days ago, Western Union was testing Ripple technology for money transfers.
source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/western-union-confirms-testing-ripple-technology-for-money-transfers
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
February 18, 2018, 03:41:40 AM

let's see what will happen later, I still doubt it happened. because after all there is another altcoin that becomes a strong competitor for ripples. I still believe ethreum will still lead from all altcoin.
Activity: 210
February 18, 2018, 03:37:10 AM
It reaaly interesting news, but where is proofs and when they will do this? It's hard to believe
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 18, 2018, 03:34:24 AM
which could help Ripple become an even bigger player in the crypto market. Will this be a leader in altcoin of 2018

not it wouldn't. all it can do is help pump XRP for a short amount of time before it gets dumped again.
nothing about XRP has changed. it is still the same centralized coin which the owners have full control over the supply and also have full control over your funds and it doesn't matter if you have the keys they still control your funds and can take them as they did take them before from one of the developers wallets!

and this news (if it is true and not just some hype) means WU is adopting the technology that XRP uses to create a system for their own purposes.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
February 18, 2018, 03:13:04 AM
What're the differences between litepay and ripple made in cooperation with western union? I may think if you are thinking about litecoin can become a competitor to the western combined with ripple right?
The problem is the bank doesn't know about litepay service and then I just curious what will be happening if the bank knows about that.
But the test of ripple by western union doesn't seem a good step.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 03:03:38 AM
I think this is a good progress for ripple, I always keep up with the latest information from ripple because I have saved some assets there, and hope the price can go back to $ 3 soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
February 18, 2018, 02:57:15 AM
Of course ripple will be a leader this year. Ripple is scalable, fast and cheap. Without those quality, a coin can't be used as a currency. Bitcoin isn't fast, cheap, or scalable anymore, neither is ethereum.

If a coin isn't almost free and instant, it loses his edge over traditional fiat system. Sure bitcoin will stick as a "bitcoin standard" for crypto market (like gold used to be for the fiat system), but in the gold-standard, people were using fiat to transact, not gold. In the crypto world, people will stop using bitcoin for everyday use and replace it with something more convenient. 

So ripple isn't what we dreamed about, but it will keep growing fast in 2018, that's for sure.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
February 18, 2018, 02:51:18 AM
This is exactly the sort of thing the Ripple was designed for. The sooner it gains more transaction with the banks and other financial institutions to enable quick and reliable transfers of funds between countries the more its value will start to rise.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 02:47:26 AM
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 18, 2018, 02:39:33 AM
Western Union Confirms Plans to Experiment With Ripple.
However, Western Union is one of the few to experiment with XRP, which could help Ripple become an even bigger player in the crypto market.
Will this be a leader in altcoin of 2018
Pages:
Jump to: