Pages:
Author

Topic: Whaleclub Affiliates ★ 50% REVENUE SHARE ★ Now Supports DASH - page 2. (Read 1711 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Whaleclub.co – Digital Currency Powered Trading
I thought that this would be made from fees that users get when they use their money on your platform.. Or how else?

I've already shared my affiliate link to my friends Smiley
Been using you guys since trading competition scheme

That's correct. Thanks for using Whaleclub!
Hello, just read the faq so the commision is only generate if user make a lost?

Lets say they forecast  0.1 btc on short btc/usd and the pair went down. So in this case whaleclub dont earn so do affiliate?

Or is there any calculation method

thanks

Commissions don't depend on loss or win: they come mostly from spreads so most trades will result in a commission. There are rare market situations that don't result in a commission for a given trade, but we expect to cover those starting this month. In case the internal matching works in our favor, 50% of the associated exposure of the trade is also paid to the referrer. More about our model here.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I thought that this would be made from fees that users get when they use their money on your platform.. Or how else?

I've already shared my affiliate link to my friends Smiley
Been using you guys since trading competition scheme
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello, just read the faq so the commision is only generate if user make a lost?

Lets say they forecast  0.1 btc on short btc/usd and the pair went down. So in this case whaleclub dont earn so do affiliate?

Or is there any calculation method

thanks

New: Now supports DASH. Get paid in Dash for users you refer who deposit and trade with Dash.

https://whaleclub.co/affiliates

What's Whaleclub?
Whaleclub is a trading platform that allows users to deposit bitcoin or dash to go long or short global financial markets like BTC/USD, EUR/USD, Oil, Gold, and more.

Whaleclub's user trading volume is growing 50% month-to-month.

Announcement Thread ›

What's the affiliate program?

Whaleclub is building the future of trading and we need your help to continue spreading the word!
Become a Whaleclub affiliate and earn 50% of all commissions generated by anyone who signs up through your link, forever.

How do I become an affiliate?

1. Create an account to get your affiliate link. Your link will be in your Whaleclub Wallet.

2. Promote your link. Use your link in your blog, social media, PPC ads, and anywhere else. Users you refer get a 30% deposit bonus.

3. Track your payments. Once you sign up, you can track affiliate payments made to you in real-time in your Whaleclub Wallet. Withdraw any amount, any time.

Why promote Whaleclub?

1. We offer the highest commission share in the industry. Our top 10 affiliates earned over 100BTC combined in the past 30 days. See how Whaleclub stacks up:

2. Online trading is on average 2-3x more profitable than gambling or poker for affiliates. Why? Because users stick around longer. There's much more skill involved in trading than gambling or poker.

3. Whaleclub is a trusted brand. High customer satisfaction, known industry-wide and trusted by thousands of traders. Whaleclub's been featured in: Finance Magnates, CoinDesk, Bitcoin.com, Cryptocoins News, CoinTelegraph, NewsBTC, and many more!

BitcoinTalk Signatures

Looking for sigs? We got 'em! Replace AFFILIATE_LINK with your Whaleclub affiliate link in the code below when you use the signature.

Code:
[center][url=AFFILIATE_LINK][b]▲ ▼ Whaleclub · Long / Short Crypto, Forex, Oil, Gold, Stocks w/ BTC[/b]
███████████████████████
30% First Deposit Bonus · $2B+ Traded · 100x Leverage[/url][/center]

Code:
[center][url=AFFILIATE_LINK][color=#21242b][b][color=#2DAA22]▲[/color][color=#E52510]▼[/color] Whaleclub[/b] · [/color][color=#21242b]Trade Crypto, Forex, Oil, Gold, Stocks w/ BTC[/color]
[color=#21242b]█████████████████████████████████[/color]
[color=black][b][color=#0074DB]30% First Deposit Bonus[/color] · Long / Short 50+ Global Markets · 100x Leverage · Anonymous · Low Spreads[/b][/color][/url][/center]

Code:
[center][url=AFFILIATE_LINK][size=18pt][color=#21242b][b][color=#2DAA22]▲[/color][color=#E52510]▼[/color] Whaleclub[/b] · [/color][color=#21242b][size=16pt]Trade Crypto, Forex, Oil, Gold, Stocks w/ BTC[/size][/color][/size]
[size=9pt][color=black][b][color=#0074DB]30% First Deposit Bonus[/color] · Long / Short 50+ Global Markets · 100x Leverage · Anonymous · Low Spreads[/b][/color][/size][/url][/center]

Code:
[center][url=AFFILIATE_LINK][size=18pt][glow=#21242b,2,300][color=#21242b].[/color][color=#ffffff][b][color=#2DAA22]▲[/color][color=#E52510]▼[/color] Whaleclub[/b][/color][color=#21242b].[/color][/glow][glow=#54575E,2,300] [/glow][glow=#21242b,2,300][color=#21242b].[/color][color=white][size=16pt]Trade [color=gold]Crypto[/color], [color=gold]Forex[/color], [color=gold]Oil[/color], [color=gold]Gold[/color], [color=gold]Stocks[/color] w/ BTC[/size][/color][color=#21242b].[/color][/glow][/size]
[size=9pt][color=black][b][color=#0074DB]30% First Deposit Bonus[/color] · Long / Short 50+ Global Markets · 100x Leverage · Anonymous · Low Spreads[/b][/color][/size][/url][/center]

Marketing Tools

Logos, banners, UI elements, example long-form and short-form messaging, and all other details are all available in our Affiliate Center to help you in promoting Whaleclub.

FAQ

Where can I promote Whaleclub? Pretty much anywhere: on your blog, forums, email, social media, PPC ads, etc.

How much can I earn? There's no cap on how much you can earn. You get paid 50% of what your referred users generate in commissions. Payments are made in bitcoin or dash (based on what people you refer deposit) to you in real-time and you can withdraw any time.

How much does it cost? Whaleclub's affiliate program is completely free.

Can I use a short link with my affiliate link? Yes, your link will still work.

All FAQs ›

Whaleclub is based in Hong Kong. Happy to answer questions in this thread!

–The Whaleclub Team
Pages:
Jump to: