Pages:
Author

Topic: Whalemaker.org Facebook, Twitter & TG bounty | $30,000 Alocation (810,810 WAKER) - page 28. (Read 9417 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
#Proof of Registration
Campaign/s I wish to join: Facebook/Twitter
Have you joined Telegram group: Yes

(If you are joining Facebook campaign then fill up below)
Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001638041355
Facebook Profile Display name: Misha Duminika

(If you are joining Twitter campaign then fill up below)
Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/fatalitpar
Twitter Display name: @fatalitpar
Twitteraudit score: 98%

ERC20: 0x714816133d78372a8759a9E9Cb6B75d2596F045E
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
29/04/2021 13:10 Update:
Spreadsheet is ready and to our surprise the guys **in Telegram Campaign hunters got up to $189.87 for one week task!**

We have capped at $100 a week for a specific campaign. Meaning in a campaign you will get up to $100/w. There are still many spammers in the telegram campaign but because of not having this cap some users are just getting $189.87 without doing much work. The team has reported that the quality of conversation is not satisfying to them. They want constructive conversation

Please no spamming, no obvious fake positive comments - only constructive & intelligent conversation

We have:
31 spots left in Telegram campaign
10 sports in Twitter Campaign
5 spots in Facebook Campaign

On the spreadsheet check Tabs: Facebook W2, Twitter W2, Telegram W2.

In any campaign if you do not see your forum username then feel free to apply.
Having your name listed on the spreadsheet increase your chance to join the campaign even if you are in the waiting list. If you report your weekly task by following proper rules and even if you are in the waiting list, you still have the chance to get paid because users from the main list gets disqualified, and you replace them.

So please apply if you are interested to receive a good bounty payment.   **In our Telegram Campaign last week, the hunters even got $189.87 for one week task!**

For any question please join my group and ask there : https://t.me/R7BountyQA

19/04/2021 21:59 Update:
Please no more application from this point. We have enough for this week. If we need more then next week we will have the application open again. If you are accepted then you will in spreadsheet please check it.

If your entry in any campaign on the spreadsheet marks as yellow then you are surely missing any info or not following rules properly. See the comment section and make it correct then on the telegram group send me text to remove the yellow mark. Please do it in the next 24 hours or you will be removed and someone else from the waiting list will take your place.

Good luck everyone.

Little adjustment on Telegram rules

✔️ No avatars, bio, or hashtags of other projects anywhere in display name or bio. You will be removed if spotted.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Please read this update: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56895467
We have:
31 spots left in Telegram campaign
10 sports in Twitter Campaign
5 spots in Facebook Campaign

On the spreadsheet check Tabs: Facebook W2, Twitter W2, Telegram W2.

Whalemaker.org is looking for 150 participants to join their Facebook, Twitter and Telegram bounty campaign. The four weeks bounty starts from 20th April. You will perform a series of tasks given below and will get paid in their native token at the time of TGE.

Week 1 : 20/04/2021 - 26/04/2021
Week 2 : 27/04/2021 - 03/05/2021
Week 3 : 04/05/2021 - 10/05/2021
Week 4 : 11/05/2021 - 17/05/2021

General terms for participants
Bounty members must join Telegram gorup https://t.me/officialwhalemaker
Apply and then wait to be accepted first before starting your work. Start participating only when you see your entry updated on the spreadsheet.
I have the full right to disqualify, deny or cancel any participant.
A disqualified participant will not get paid.
You will need to follow strict rules, or you will not get paid.
Please check the comment column of the spreadsheet for every campaign and always make sure that your payment address is correct
I am not liable for any wrong information placed unintentionally but was not corrected by you before sending the payment. For any correction please contact using my telegram group : https://t.me/R7BountyQA
Payment will be made at the time of Token Generatin Event (TGE) by the dev team.
Token will be sent directly to your ERC20 address. Please do not use any exchange address.
Post #Proof of Registration to join a campaign. If you're joining more than one campaign then make all in one comment. Please do not make more than one comment.
Please do not use foul language, image, NSFW contents
There is a waiting list of 10 members on the spreadsheet. Disqualified members will be replaced by the waiting list members.

How to apply
Reply with following information

Code:
#Proof of Registration
Campaign/s I wish to join: Facebook/Twitter/Telegram (select one or many)
Have you joined Telegram group: Yes/No

(If you are joining Facebook campaign then fill up below)
Facebook Profile Link:
Facebook Profile Display name:

(If you are joining Twitter campaign then fill up below)
Twitter Profile Link:
Twitter Display name:
Twitteraudit score:

(If you are joining Telegram campaign then fill up below)
Telegram profile link:
Telegram display name:

ERC20:

✔️ A Facebook profile has to have a minimum 150 friends on their friend list. No fake profile please.
✔️ Profile picture can not be locked that your profile has to be public so that we can visit your wall. We will check profile activities and will try to find your social presence.
✔️ Follow and like the page : https://www.facebook.com/Whalemakerofficial-105533291609708
✔️ Each week please make
a) Three intelligent posts (not more than one a day) about whale maker project from your status update with hashtags given below
b) Share minimum 5 posts made from the official page
c) Comment on minimum 3 posts made from the official page. You are free to response a reply too. All replies should be on topic.
d) React (like, love) to minimum 5 posts made from the official pages.
Hashtags: #WhaleMaker, $WAKER, #Blockchain, #tokensale, #ICO, #blockchainstartup
✔️ On the status update post please do not use more than two hashtags. Rotate all hashtags in different status update.
✔️ The status update must be 135 character long and with intelligent thoughts
✔️ Reply on the official posts must be at least 75 characters long and on topic.
✔️ Do not copy and paste others status update or reply
✔️ Your comment replay should be in English

Total 270,270 WAKER equivalent of $10,000

Stakes
150 to 1000 Friends: 2 stake per week
1001 to 3000: 2.5 stake per week
3001 to 5000: 3 stake per week

Total number of spots : 50
Click for spreadsheet link

Report formate:
Each end of the bounty week post URL of comments, shares, replies, and reactions.

Code:
Comemnt links
Share links
Reply links
Reaction links/screenshots

✔️ Follow Twitter account: https://twitter.com/maker_whale
✔️ You will need to have a minimum 200 followers
✔️ twitteraudit score > 80% and can not be more than 3 months old
✔️ Each week please make:
a) Minimum 3 tweets with minimum 2 hashtags on each tweet. One tweet should contain a suggestion to join the telegram group with this link: https://t.me/officialwhalemaker Maximum number of tweet in a day is 1
b) Minimum 5 reply of official tweets using minimum 3 hashtags on each reply. Maximum number of replay in a day is 2
c) Retweet minimum 2 official tweets. Maximum number of retweet in a day is 1
d) Like minimum 2 official tweets: Maximum number of Likes in a day is 1
✔️ Allowed hashtags: #WhaleMaker, $WAKER, #Blockchain, #tokensale,#ICO, #blockchainstartup
✔️ Rotate the hashtags on each comment/reply.
✔️ A comment must be meaningful and contain at least 25 characters excluding the characters of the hashtags and any link you post.
✔️ A reply must be on topic and containing at least 25 characters excluding the characters of the hashtags and any link it has.
✔️ Ask intelligent questions regarding the project so that officials can respond to you. If you know the answer to the question left by other members then reply them with your answers with hashtag whenever you get a chance.
✔️ No copying and pasting of the same comment/reply
✔️ No comment/reply/retweet about this bounty campaign (strictly prohibited, or you will be disallowed)
✔️ Tweet, replay, retweet must be in good English.
✔️ End of the week you must post the links of tweets, reply, retweet and likes to get paid.
✔️ Set your privacy setting public so that we can check your activities.

Stake:
200- 500 Followers: 1 stake per week
501-2000 Followers: 1.5 stakes per week
2001-5000 Followers: 2 stakes per week
5001-10000 Followers: 2.5 stakes per week
10001+ Followers: 3 stakes per week

Report format:

Code:
Twitter bounty report week # 
Twitter profile display name (not username):
Did you suggest telegram on one of your tweet: Yes/No

Tweet Links:

Reply links:

Retweets links:

✔️ Join the telegram group : https://t.me/officialwhalemaker
✔️ You must make minimum 10 messages a week and more than 10 messages a day will not count however feel free to continue your engagement with the group members.
✔️ Ask intelligent questions regarding the project so that officials can respond to you. If you know the answer to the question left by other members then respond them with your answers.
✔️ Out of 7, one comment should be suggesting members to follow the Twitter profile. Don't copy others, make a meaningful sentence and post it suggesting following the Twitter profile.
✔️ No avatars, bio, or hashtags of other projects anywhere in display name or bio. You will be removed if spotted.
✔️ No message about this bounty campaign (strictly prohibited, or you will be disallowed)
✔️ One or two word comments like hi, hello, only emojis, bye, yeah, yes, thank you - will not count. A message should be meaningful and complete sentence with few words in good English.
✔️ Please no spamming, no obvious fake positive comments - only constructive & intelligent conversation
✔️ End of the week you must copy message link of 10 or 20 best comments you made and post below to get paid.

Stake:
10 to 20 messages a week : 2 Stakes
20+ messages a week : 3 Stakes

Report format:

Code:
Telegram bounty report week # 
Telegram profile display name (not username):
Did you suggest twitter: Yes/No
Telegram message link

Join my official Telegram channel to receive instant update about this bounty : https://t.me/Royse777Agency
Pages:
Jump to: