Pages:
Author

Topic: Whalt.net | Your own trading bot. - page 4. (Read 3543 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
December 17, 2016, 12:53:01 PM
Ok, but I don't understand how that all works. Am I currently in the First Investor Plan because I have 4 stakes? Would I get into the Beginners Investor Plan when I have 200 stakes? Is that correct?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 17, 2016, 12:24:50 PM
I registered and would just like to try and see how it works. I have now 4 stakes but how do I invest them? I went to the investment page but can't chose a plan. Are there any information on how to do it?

Thanks

You are actually already done! You will now receive daily payments, according to Whalt results.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
December 17, 2016, 10:58:50 AM
I registered and would just like to try and see how it works. I have now 4 stakes but how do I invest them? I went to the investment page but can't chose a plan. Are there any information on how to do it?

Thanks
December 17, 2016, 08:02:46 AM
There is no screenshots or trading videos showing real trading bots in action. I think this is still risky investment and possible ponzi with very high return. Fixed high profit rate per day sound too good to be true.
What videos you want to see? How would you ever know if the bot is in the action or Op is sitting in the corner with a bluetooth mouse clicking at a speed of light ? What ponzi ? What Investment ?
Mate,he is selling a bot.How's that a ponzi ? Do you know what a definition of ponzi is ?
Actually take a look at the platform here https://whalt.net/pricing/ and what they are selling is stakes, not trading bots and you will get fixed base amount and almost 10%+ per week return on your stakes, don't you think this is too high return to be true. I am just being suspicious not calling this completely ponzi.

Whalt is selling stakes, which just represent the amount you've invested which Whalt can use to make profit.
https://whalt.net/faq/#qe-faq-808
Your stakes will be removed from your account and profits subtracted from your initial investment, of course.
It seems possible but don't invest in this program. There is no screenshots or trading videos showing real trading bots in action. I think this is still risky investment and possible ponzi with very high return. Fixed high profit rate per day sound too good to be true.

Your stakes will be removed from your account and profits subtracted from your initial investment, of course.
It seems possible but don't invest in this program. There is no screenshots or trading videos showing real trading bots in action. I think this is still risky investment and possible ponzi with very high return. Fixed high profit rate per day sound too good to be true.

Whalt lives fully from the command line and uses the API's of various trading sites to place and sell our orders. Whalt does this based on information which is also retrieved using API's, webscrabers, social media account and more sources.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
December 15, 2016, 01:14:55 PM
There is no screenshots or trading videos showing real trading bots in action. I think this is still risky investment and possible ponzi with very high return. Fixed high profit rate per day sound too good to be true.
What videos you want to see? How would you ever know if the bot is in the action or Op is sitting in the corner with a bluetooth mouse clicking at a speed of light ? What ponzi ? What Investment ?
Mate,he is selling a bot.How's that a ponzi ? Do you know what a definition of ponzi is ?
Actually take a look at the platform here https://whalt.net/pricing/ and what they are selling is stakes, not trading bots and you will get fixed base amount and almost 10%+ per week return on your stakes, don't you think this is too high return to be true. I am just being suspicious not calling this completely ponzi.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
December 15, 2016, 01:02:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
December 15, 2016, 11:41:31 AM
I agree with the post above.. If you have any credibility from the people trading in our behalf or the bot actually using API on any exchanges then maybe I'd believe.
legendary
December 15, 2016, 11:13:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
December 15, 2016, 10:44:40 AM
What about manual withdrawals? If I'm not mistaken there is only automatic payment - I can not find a manual option.
Is it possible to withdraw from the investment - I mean if is possible to sell stakes and withdraw funds?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 15, 2016, 08:08:49 AM
Last trading bot i saw gave free shares or cash or whatever you want to call it and before users can hit ROI they run away with shatever new users invested.

That is absolutely not our intention. We've build an sustainable trading bot. Please read more about us here: https://whalt.net/how-does-it-work/

Be sure to signup now to get a temporary bonus.

Yes, stakes last forever. We can continuously generate a profit by investing your first sum of bitcoin. Every day, we give you as base amount of bitcoin with an additional bonus, depending on how much that day was earned. We also keep a percentage for ourselves, to further invest in Whalt and as a way to be able to guarantee the base amount of bitcoin. On the rare days we lose money, you can still expect a payment.
Question is how you will be able to give base amount
MIN. DAILY PROFIT 0.000019
per stake on the days your bot actually make lose. Will you be paying it from your pockets?

Also it says min daily profit 0.000019BTC per stake, how you guys have calculated this number to be the minimum profit you guys can make daily with trading?

We've calculated the base amount after months of testing the algorithm. We are confident we can earn the base amount every day with price of 1 stake. On days Whalt cannot earn this, we have a reserve of extra bitcoin earned on good days to compensate our investors. This is to ensure a continuous flow of bitcoin to our investors and to make the most of our capital.

Last trading bot i saw gave free shares or cash or whatever you want to call it and before users can hit ROI they run away with shatever new users invested.
I am also quite suspicious about this service because they are giving 5$ worth of shares which may take more than 80 days to be paid to your bitcoin address so in that 80 days they can easily collect more than they have given in this promotion.

I am still waiting for my questions to be answered i have asked few post above. They are also showing top gains and top loss for the day which i think is taken directly from exchange platform rather than from their trading account.

The list of best and worst investments are generated by Whalt every day, based on his performance. We use these numbers to calculate the additional bonus users will receive that day.

Are you able to provide proof of the actual bot in action?  Because anyone can claim that they have a bot. :-/

I have to say I bit time skeptic when I see these get rick quick schemes. It does sound like ponzi big time cause no video of the bot in action, no verifiable data of people behind it and all in all no verifiable proof of any kind. It still can be legit but you re gonna have to work hard to provide some kind of proof before I d even consider investing into something like this.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
December 15, 2016, 01:26:47 AM

That is absolutely not our intention. We've build an sustainable trading bot. Please read more about us here: https://whalt.net/how-does-it-work/

Yes, stakes last forever. We can continuously generate a profit by investing your first sum of bitcoin. Every day, we give you as base amount of bitcoin with an additional bonus, depending on how much that day was earned. We also keep a percentage for ourselves, to further invest in Whalt and as a way to be able to guarantee the base amount of bitcoin. On the rare days we lose money, you can still expect a payment.
per stake on the days your bot actually make lose. Will you be paying it from your pockets?

Also it says min daily profit 0.000019BTC per stake, how you guys have calculated this number to be the minimum profit you guys can make daily with trading?

We've calculated the base amount after months of testing the algorithm. We are confident we can earn the base amount every day with price of 1 stake. On days Whalt cannot earn this, we have a reserve of extra bitcoin earned on good days to compensate our investors. This is to ensure a continuous flow of bitcoin to our investors and to make the most of our capital.

I am also quite suspicious about this service because they are giving 5$ worth of shares which may take more than 80 days to be paid to your bitcoin address so in that 80 days they can easily collect more than they have given in this promotion.

I am still waiting for my questions to be answered i have asked few post above. They are also showing top gains and top loss for the day which i think is taken directly from exchange platform rather than from their trading account.

The list of best and worst investments are generated by Whalt every day, based on his performance. We use these numbers to calculate the additional bonus users will receive that day.

Are you able to provide proof of the actual bot in action?  Because anyone can claim that they have a bot. :-/
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
December 14, 2016, 07:24:59 PM
 We have to make deposit of $5 in order to get daily profit 0.000019. based it's small amount of profit seems to me as ponzi scheme.

do you make a test with your bot system in the trading market? if yes how many of fund you test with it and amount of profit you got?
December 14, 2016, 02:23:02 PM

legendary
December 14, 2016, 02:16:46 PM

December 14, 2016, 02:15:37 PM
Bitcointalkusers,

We had a little problem in the script which handled the payment of bitcoin. This is fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience. Everything is up and running again, but it is possible you've received some extra emails.

Thanks,
Rick from Whalt
legendary
Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038
Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar
December 14, 2016, 10:24:17 AM
Activity: 27
December 14, 2016, 07:24:41 AM
Trading bot. I don't know if your bot is one of those Ponzi schemes who use to scam people. But if some legendary member verifies it then i can use it
legendary
December 13, 2016, 11:15:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
December 12, 2016, 09:34:33 PM
Let's give it a try.
Your explanations looks reliably, and $5 is $5 Wink

I already registered. It looks like reward is not coming automatically to balance. How we can claim free amount?
What is so hard to understand?  You got $5 worth of stakes, which is 4 stakes at the moment.  They provide daily payouts.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
December 12, 2016, 07:41:53 PM
Let's give it a try.
Your explanations looks reliably, and $5 is $5 Wink

I already registered. It looks like reward is not coming automatically to balance. How we can claim free amount?
Pages:
Jump to: