Pages:
Author

Topic: what a surprise dip - page 7. (Read 741 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
August 17, 2023, 06:37:07 PM
But to my surprise seeing that bitcoin already gone below the predicted price, although I can't still argue the fact that price can be manipulative and something positive could hit the market and, instantaneously changes direction just as it did happen now. Such effect could like happened to bitcoin and the price might dip more or surge more.
Because the price went against your production? Some people will have different prediction. I posted this some hours ago:

I hope people can see now that $30000 is becoming the resistant price.

Bitcoin dropped below $28000 today which is indicating bearish market. Let us see what would happen, but I am still bearish until bitcoin got below $26500.

I may be wrong, but this is my guess for now.

Now this is it:

After several weeks that bitcoin was unable to go beyond $30000, you supposed to know that bitcoin price may dip. I was expecting the market to have gone like this when bitcoin decreased below $28500 the last time, but it increase back to $30000. When I saw it at $29400 again, that this will happen is very possible and it happened.

What is possibly to happen in the market, more dip that's seeing below 20k or something similar?
And is this another sign for bear market?
I do not know. This second half supposed to favour bitcoin is what I think. Sometimes if bitcoin wants to increase, it can begin like this. But I do not know the direction it is going to right now. We have to watch the market for few days before we can determine where it may go.
Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
August 17, 2023, 06:14:08 PM
I got notified few minutes ago on the sudden drop of -11 % bitcoin price and I also noticed same thing also affected other altcoin, while in a post they said of price surging within 72hrs that is to say that from now till 20 August we might see a potential Green and may cross above 30k within the next 3 days.

But to my surprise seeing that bitcoin already gone below the predicted price, although I can't still argue the fact that price can be manipulative and something positive could hit the market and, instantaneously changes direction just as it did happen now. Such effect could like happened to bitcoin and the price might dip more or surge more.

What is possibly to happen in the market, more dip that's seeing below 20k or something similar?
And is this another sign for bear market?
Pages:
Jump to: