Pages:
Author

Topic: What about DeepOnion? HODL or SOLD - page 5. (Read 804 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 03:56:48 AM
Sell all your onions right now, this is the biggest shitty coin that has been created since everything started. It has only been pumped because of the airdrop, but their wallet is crap, it can even be created by a 15 Years old guy who did not even finished the high school...
Do you base all your reviews on the wallet? DeepOnion uses the QT-wallet, the same as half of the crypto's out there...
However, if you are going to do your basis simply on the wallet, you should know they are releasing a mobile wallet shortly as well as work on rebuilding the windows wallet.

As for price, I believe it will break $20 mid next week, I think you would be silly to sell at the moment (pretty much everything is down). In-fact if you are wanting to make a short-term 50% profit, I would recommend buying some Onions now.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 14, 2018, 03:48:06 AM
You can always sell if you really need the money but consider thinking of how much it could be when its team develop something where it can be used by the mass. Right now its $13.72, its  worth keeping already. If it had got it value that high, it can reach more than that. Since the time it was advertised here in the forum, its price was nothing compare to what it is today.

Yes, I've seen this onion hype before and the value is not that high. But considering it's ongoing aridrop/sig campaign, this might still go up. And if the team are really serious of developing their target objectives and be successful, the price will still increase. So if I'm an onion holder, I will hodl but it's up to you coz at the end it's your coins.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
January 14, 2018, 03:36:49 AM
You can always sell if you really need the money but consider thinking of how much it could be when its team develop something where it can be used by the mass. Right now its $13.72, its  worth keeping already. If it had got it value that high, it can reach more than that. Since the time it was advertised here in the forum, its price was nothing compare to what it is today.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Get Ready to Make money.
January 14, 2018, 03:34:09 AM
Sell all your onions right now, this is the biggest shitty coin that has been created since everything started. It has only been pumped because of the airdrop, but their wallet is crap, it can even be created by a 15 Years old guy who did not even finished the high school...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 14, 2018, 03:31:14 AM
There are many believers for deeponion, im not holding any but what i know is it is a good privacy project and value will grow overtime.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
January 14, 2018, 03:29:43 AM
It always goes through ups and downs and right now this isn't even much of a pullback for an alt that surged up high. I was expecting more of a pullback to the 50-70k range but that never happened and that is truly postiive for those invested in this onion coin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
January 14, 2018, 03:27:32 AM
I believe deep onion price will pump to $10-$20 like what happened to most of the altcoins last year. Once the available circulating supply rise in the market deep onion price will also rise. So for me its better to hodl.

Check CMC. It has been there for some time now. Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 01:38:53 AM
I believe deep onion price will pump to $10-$20 like what happened to most of the altcoins last year. Once the available circulating supply rise in the market deep onion price will also rise. So for me its better to hodl.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 01:08:31 AM
I think that it will rise again, I've seen it happen for many coins that they take a dip but as long as it's a good project it will get back up
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
DeepOnion, a new dream.
January 14, 2018, 12:45:42 AM
What is soeculation for DeepOnion?
Should I buy more or HODL or SOLD?
Pages:
Jump to: