Pages:
Author

Topic: What about the different types of wallets? - page 2. (Read 830 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
November 22, 2017, 06:36:28 AM
This looks more like an ad for their upcoming ICO than anything else. The concept isn't new and on a personal level I prefer having a secure app specifically for safely storing my coins than one that has potential vulnerabilities.
Whoever is designing the graphics, they should try being a little more realistic. Jessica Alba isn't the most common of names and sending 500 ETH over messenger is also a little exaggerated  Grin
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 06:08:03 AM
I'm searching around for the best crypto wallet and I found this one which I thought was really interesting. Its like FB messenger but also a crypto wallet. But I wanted to see who else has tried e-Chat other wallets and which ones they like and why.

https://ico.echat.io/

I haven't heard of a wallet that is also used like a messenger! And for me I don't think it's safe because it is not that much more recognized in the crypto world, just my guess since I don't know it. And I will advice you to don't look for interesting wallets, but look for the most used, on top, who already build a big name on the crypto wallet world. Because sometimes, those who looks much prettier, interesting, are the ones who shouldn't be trusted.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 06:04:59 AM
It's truly hard to find someone who will lead you through the "crypto jungles". I did lots of mistake since I'm there, but without them you can't continue your trip, believe me.

So, keep calm and google, google and again google. Especially for social stuff not official or PR ones.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
November 22, 2017, 05:24:29 AM
Cryypto wallets comes from different ways please. One of the most impotant ones is Etherium Wallets created from ie @myetherwallet.com to generate different addresses and private keys, can also be generated and created @Etherdelta which shall be personal to only you.You shall keep them safe as if you are keeping your bank accounts safe to prevent fraudsters, but at this forum, they are called scammers or hackers. There are other sites like @Waveslite wallets. In particular some cryptocoins develop there own wallets site for downloading on net, example are dodge coins and deep onions. Preferably my guy, get a skilled person in this field to adequately guide you please. Good luck.'
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 11:52:27 PM
I'm searching around for the best crypto wallet and I found this one which I thought was really interesting. Its like FB messenger but also a crypto wallet. But I wanted to see who else has tried e-Chat other wallets and which ones they like and why.

https://ico.echat.io/
Pages:
Jump to: