Pages:
Author

Topic: What about Verge?? - page 2. (Read 237 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 11:11:00 AM
In my point of view Verge is the coins is meant for short term investment. Though the project of the Verge coin is good still I believe in short term. I always buy Verge coin when market is in dip. When market recovers I got big returns. This is my experience with Verge.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
May 21, 2018, 11:05:13 AM
You know, i believed in Verge long time. But i cant understand what they are doing. They only speculate with token price every time. And now i see Verge doesnt move and seems like will not. I sold it. Team only scam us
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 10:35:06 AM
The Verge project is very interesting from my point of view, because they are already very actively starting to recruit partners who have a very large share of people's attention, I think that anonymity is very important today among people.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
May 21, 2018, 10:33:07 AM
Verge looks like it has gone into the shadows for the past couple of months. It does look like they are working on something bigger for the coin because it did not really live up to the expectations of the investors which contributed to the price of verge going down. That said, verge is still a very good privacy coin and you can use it if you want complete anonymity in your transactions.
Activity: 308
May 21, 2018, 07:08:36 AM
Well, I wouldn't recommend you to invest on verge. Their prices are always flactuating. You can consider investing on Ethereum. Its price is rising recently.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
May 21, 2018, 04:15:04 AM
The XVG coins are great for people who value complete anonymity during money transfers and deals, because all the users data system is under maximum protection. Naturally, this cryptocurrency due to its qualities and prospects for the future can be an asset for long-term investments and trading on the exchange, but better to research and look more carefully on it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
May 21, 2018, 03:49:14 AM
Verge is doing something different from last few days or months. I am not sure about the consequence. But I was planning to make some investment in this since I am not a pro trader. So I am requesting to expert here  to suggest me the better way for taking the right decision.
This project is really good technology so this will make big success in future. verge is recently down in the market but again it will move forward so as soon possible invest this coin and one more thing if you want to invest in long term investment search some other best promising platform.
Activity: 266
May 21, 2018, 03:24:03 AM
With all the popularization from the crypto marketplace, different currencies are arriving the crypto currency market right now. But it must be kept on brain that bitcoin is the beginner of this marketplace and offers successfully exceeded a long years and that’s why it really is trusted simply by all. Techniques not become mesmerized by price of different cash. At first, the cost seems high but goes away from the marketplace soon. Purchase bitcoin which has long term assured.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 11:27:46 PM
About the Verge coin (XVG), it's the safest and most developed cryptocurrency, developed to focus on anonymity in transactions, but actually, this project has not done it yet. Thus the XVG does not have the potential to invest in the long term but should invest to make a profit in the short time.
Activity: 182
May 20, 2018, 11:18:39 PM
I haven't ever heard about verge. There's no specific link about this. This seems to be a scam. But, let me know some informations related to this if it isn't a scam.
Activity: 308
May 20, 2018, 10:41:34 PM
i would suggest you to learn about them a bit more because people are not that happy with is, so you better research more about become gainer with your trading.
Activity: 112
May 19, 2018, 12:23:59 PM
Verge is doing something different from last few days or months. I am not sure about the consequence. But I was planning to make some investment in this since I am not a pro trader. So I am requesting to expert here  to suggest me the better way for taking the right decision.
Pages:
Jump to: