Pages:
Author

Topic: What affects the price of btc most? - page 2. (Read 554 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 04:16:12 PM
I think that with the release of some unrealistically cool news related to bitcoin, its price will immediately go to the top. And later at a certain moment, even more people will believe in a coin and will invest their money in it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 04:12:06 PM
There are a lot of factors actually. But to my knowledge, market always run obeying the law of Demand and Supply. If demand goes up compared to supply, price goes up. If demand goes down, price goes down. It’s the basic that affects the market as a whole.
Activity: 154
April 04, 2018, 03:40:47 PM
There are some many reasons for the price falling of btc. Demand and supply, unusual trade is mostly mentionable. Some news also affects the price in the industry. And traders should look over the correct news.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 12:55:46 PM
There are a lot of factors influencing the price of bitcoin, including technical issues/new alts coming out/regulations/stubborn miners/conflicts between developers(or groups)...etc.

What do you think is the most crucial cause? Why did the price drop dramatically these days? Will this be a rebound point?

In my opinion, the biggest impact on the market is the actions of big fish that can manipulate the market due to the large number of coins they hold. This is my point of view.  Huh
Activity: 44
April 03, 2018, 12:29:59 PM
bitcoin price is depending on the market requirements. now the requirement of bitcoin is less due to some issues will declared by the government. the people was started to sell the bitcoin. for this reasons stocks will raise and bitcoin price will reduced.
Activity: 111
April 03, 2018, 12:27:51 PM
From the point of view I see. Bitcoin and the crypto market share the same nature, that is, the supply is dispersed and not fixed. That means, the popularity and needs of users, along with the scarce exploit supply. The bitcoin value will increase to match this natural process. That explains why, we should plan to hold the bitcoin as long as possible. Profits will increase over time.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 12:20:54 PM
There are a lot of factors influencing the price of bitcoin, including technical issues/new alts coming out/regulations/stubborn miners/conflicts between developers(or groups)...etc.

What do you think is the most crucial cause? Why did the price drop dramatically these days? Will this be a rebound point?

In my opinion, the negative news and the panic of the holders have the greatest influence. When the holders are panicked by various news in the media and start to sell massively, it has the greatest impact.  Huh
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 11:52:12 AM
Because it was originally created to act as an alternative digital payment method, Bitcoin does not have the same kind of investment qualities as other assets. Unlike currencies, there is no governmental backing no matter how slight that may appear at times.
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 11:22:04 AM
I think Bitcoin price is determined by supply and demand. Supply is well defined and well controlled. New coins only enter the system through mining. Mining generates new coins as an incentive for proof of work. This process generates new coins at a fixed rate. The number of bitcoins in circulation at any time is calculable.

The media can also influence the bitcoin price significantly. Media hype can easily lead to an increase in the price, while negative news can lead to a decline in the price. For example, news about bankruptcy or hacks on bitcoin related websites and services can cause panic and disruption among bitcoin users, leading to price dips. Negative news about government involvement and regulations as well as news on the use of bitcoins in illegal dealings such as drug transactions and money laundering tends to have the same impact on the bitcoin price.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
April 03, 2018, 11:19:16 AM
I think the most influential factor to the value of bitcoin is the government. The ban on bitcoins in some countries has a direct impact on its value
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
April 03, 2018, 11:02:48 AM
It nice to see that people still thinking BTC dropped due to FUD news or government regulations. The market is manipulated by whales and only they decide where will we go next. News or other factors it's only control levers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 10:59:41 AM
Bitcoin price is mostly affected by people selling outvtheir coins. Its not really because of fud or fake news that bixtcoin is down. Its bwcause of the reaction of bitcoin investors. Panic selling is one of these factors. People wantto earn more with bitcoin but they sell everytime the price is down. Instead of helping boost bitcoins value, its helping it pull down its price.
Activity: 35
April 03, 2018, 10:53:12 AM
Btc is mostly affects from country to country the government of each depends on how they deal with bitcoin, and also by invstors, media, and acceptance of the person to bitcoin. also the bitcoin network what changes or other currency are also beginning to gain value. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
April 03, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

With increased usage and wider adoption of Bitcoin, the demand for bitcoins is always increasing. Mainstream media is now too much involve in bitcoin and crypto and mostly spread negative news about bitcoin which influence on new investors and current as well.
Activity: 8
April 03, 2018, 10:35:27 AM
I think right now the whole credit credit card issue of purchasing bitcoin has been hurting it a lot, seems like it made a little rise today though. I actually wanted to buy more as it hit below 7k again, it's a good thing for investors and believers.
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
April 03, 2018, 10:33:55 AM
Theft. Only a very few want to people want to hold or buy stolen goods.
Activity: 168
April 03, 2018, 10:32:02 AM
lately, the fall of price is due to negative publicity of the coin.

no 1. sanction of facebook and google to ban crypto related ads to there platform.
no 2. news from china to ban crypto
no 3. goverment policy to regulate crypto currency.

there are some more bad publicity crypto facing in the previous days resulting to drop the price..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
April 03, 2018, 10:22:32 AM
Bitcoin has many functions and uses, but we will only consider those that are salient to price fluctuations: Bitcoin ... Of course, transactions over the Bitcoin network do not directly affect the market price of Bitcoin.
The btc affects the price thru the investors/users most, as we are one of the big factor controlling the price especially if we have whales that uses buy and sell method then it has a material effect in the flow of the price of bitcoin in the market, so you should know this thing.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 03, 2018, 10:13:06 AM

I think it is because of panic selling of their bitcoins, that's why it is dramatically getting low right now and at the same time, a lot of altcoins now are opening and making their own name so that they can also attract people to buy with their coins and not with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 03, 2018, 10:12:38 AM
now is the time to invest in bitcoin,it is becoming popular,well, the price is now hopefully the lowest...waiting for until will grow
We have been growing consistently throughout the last years, but people focus too much on peaks, and these peaks have proven to be unreliable, especially in the very short term as everyone can see now.

I draw a line from bottom to bottom to look at the actual growth development, and that's far better and more accurate than the hype peaks. While people here are panicking the bottoms are still unharmed.

Current bottom shows that the support above $6000 is solid enough to maintain the market for the time being, and it looks like we're slowly on the way up again. Im still a bit conservative, but a higher range is a good start.
Pages:
Jump to: