Pages:
Author

Topic: What aims have you lost your funds so far in crypto? - page 5. (Read 682 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
Back in 2017 I believe we have lots and lots of millionaires and billionaires in the crypto atmosphere,
you have no way of knowing that. not back then and not now. this is simply your guess.

ICO no longer paying up,
ICOs have always been bad. and that is why they have always failed no matter what they initially gave you. some of them started at the peak of the hype so obviously they were better "bets" than others but they all end up dead eventually be cause of their uselessness.

funds get missing either on Exhcangers site or investment. I believe we have lots of encounters in lost of funds Now what is your own side you ever lost your funds?
you don't lose your funds for no reason! you have to get hacked. and although hacks are common but it is not like they are happening every day!
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Back in 2017 I believe we have lots and lots of millionaires and billionaires in the crypto atmosphere, now back in 2018 we really have a terrible happenings like for e.g the drop down of bitcoin, ICO no longer paying up, funds get missing either on Exhcangers site or investment. I believe we have lots of encounters in lost of funds

Now what is your own side you ever lost your funds?
Pages:
Jump to: