Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin should i buy? - page 3. (Read 3596 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
June 14, 2017, 03:21:29 AM
What makes an altcoin actually a good one to invest in?
Opportunity to make money from that investment, with lower risk  if possible.

I would like to suggest 4 different altcoins. You can decide whether you want to go for them or not after careful analysis.

1. Ether: Right now, Ether has emerged as the major competitor for Bitcoin. Those who missed the boat with BTC are throwing their weight behind ETH. Now it is starting to attract the institutional investors.

2. LTC: One of the oldest altcoins, but it has been dormant for quite some time. Now Charlie Lee has once again entered the LTC sector. We can expect some fireworks.

3. Byteball: The recent airdrop was a big success. They are planning for more airdrops and this will make them even more popular.

4. Stellar Lumens: The user base has been quietly growing over the past few months.
1.Ether is centralized and has never ending supply, this is not good, and now is over hyped. I would rather go with ETC or Stratis maybe.
2.LTC of course but for the long run so forget daily price checking.
3.I will wait on deeps, it is to high now.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
June 14, 2017, 02:49:46 AM
I would like to suggest 4 different altcoins. You can decide whether you want to go for them or not after careful analysis.

1. Ether: Right now, Ether has emerged as the major competitor for Bitcoin. Those who missed the boat with BTC are throwing their weight behind ETH. Now it is starting to attract the institutional investors.

2. LTC: One of the oldest altcoins, but it has been dormant for quite some time. Now Charlie Lee has once again entered the LTC sector. We can expect some fireworks.

3. Byteball: The recent airdrop was a big success. They are planning for more airdrops and this will make them even more popular.

4. Stellar Lumens: The user base has been quietly growing over the past few months.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 14, 2017, 02:37:33 AM
Good developers and good public relations, And yes a neat website.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 14, 2017, 12:11:17 AM
What makes an altcoin actually a good one to invest in?
June 13, 2017, 11:25:47 PM
So what was the last coin that your team made?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 13, 2017, 11:18:05 PM
ZenDao is a new coin about to be released. links real assets with digital currency for fine art e-commerce.

Last ICO our team did sold out in 30 minutes so it'll be a hot commodity for sure.
June 13, 2017, 10:58:36 PM
Please give me one that is still in ICO and one that is on the exchanges already!

Simple like this please:

ICO:
EX:
Reason:
Pages:
Jump to: