Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will go 10x this year? - page 2. (Read 3977 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 100
July 15, 2023, 10:11:51 AM
For me all of that coins are you mentioned is top coins in AI. Especially GRT, right now i just following the trend and i think AI coins is the new trend in cryptocurrency and i hope this coin will be more bigger in the next few years.
Activity: 854
July 15, 2023, 09:34:35 AM
AI coin is pretty hype right now. My fav coins is Graph GRT, Render, AGIX, Oasis, and Fetch.ai. In the near future all of this coins gonna be so big especially Oasis and Agix. I expect all of this coin will reach atleast x10 in 2023-2025 period.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
July 14, 2023, 04:42:18 PM
I just saw a sold out by neon link, it's a web3 gaming project, might be a good one
worth checking out
Activity: 6
July 14, 2023, 12:56:44 PM
Neon Link will provide a variety of gaming products and platforms. Neon Link includes a bridging mechanism for seamless interoperability between different blockchain networks. It is really worth your attention!
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 13, 2023, 05:48:46 AM
Cosmos is pretty good but i don't think it will reach x10 in the near future, if we looked into the graph since april 2023 untill now the price of this coin keep falling with no reason even tought we are in good trend after ETF news.
Activity: 11
July 12, 2023, 02:05:16 PM
Get ready to go on an extraordinary journey! Neon Link is the pioneering web3 gaming ecosystem. And already on July 13, the public sale starts. This is not just a token sale - this is your path to a revolutionary gaming universe. Hot sale this summer.
Activity: 4
July 12, 2023, 09:25:26 AM
You know, I've always been greedy for advice when it comes to personal investments, I never wanted to share secrets. But now I found such a project as NeonLink and my opinion has changed. Because it seems to me that it will still be heard by everyone soon. Therefore it will no longer be something secret.
Activity: 518
September 22, 2022, 12:19:37 PM
10x altcoins this year, of course, there will be a lot, because indeed the price of altcoins is really at the bottom,
and I'm sure if you buy now you won't lose in the future, I have a recommendation that you might consider,
Verasity is my choice, because low cap and has strong fundamentals and of course will probably list on binance.
Activity: 52
September 20, 2022, 06:55:22 PM
you never know what token will pump, it's impossible to predict
the only thing you can do is just explore the project and think of the future it can bring to the world
I find point network very promising at this point
Activity: 349
Merit: 101
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
September 18, 2022, 11:49:28 PM
Among all the altcoins that can go 10x in this bear market are SCRT, ROSE and SHIB
Secret Network next mainnet upgrade, Shockwave Delta - scheduled for 20th sep
Oasis Q3 & Q4 2022 Roadmap Released With Sapphire
SHIB is the leading Memecoin and so many events are coming
Activity: 2478
Merit: 582
September 18, 2022, 03:44:06 PM
You know, an hour spent talking to a guy from the other side of the globe got me thinking about how meta universes like DREEM bring us all together. Like, people from absolutely different parts of the world can gather in just one virtual space. And be together.
Stay DREEMING lol , like the POINT project that has so many shill account popping now, this coin also has that advertising a new accounts like you keeps boosting the project .

x10? this coin alone is hardly to predict , specially if this is shitcoin like what you mentioned.
I like the name of that project and maybe they name it that way because they are only good at it, to dream because they don't try hard to come up with something unique and they also choose a wrong way to promote their project and that is through shilling. Shitcoin's future is not hard to predict but all shitcoins doesn't last long.

If you are lucky then you might get some profit on them but a x10 can still be hard and I don't suggest you wait on that but if you see that the shitcoin that you invest on already go 2x and 3x, that must be enough already. If you will be greedy on them then chances are that you will end up with only a loss.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 18, 2022, 04:24:31 AM
You know, an hour spent talking to a guy from the other side of the globe got me thinking about how meta universes like DREEM bring us all together. Like, people from absolutely different parts of the world can gather in just one virtual space. And be together.
Stay DREEMING lol , like the POINT project that has so many shill account popping now, this coin also has that advertising a new accounts like you keeps boosting the project .

x10? this coin alone is hardly to predict , specially if this is shitcoin like what you mentioned.
I love these types of topics. It's like people are waiting for answers from future sages. Congratulations to the person who can answer this question. Tell us all so we can be rich guys. Please don't ask these questions anymore.
have you something to present? is there any coins that you think will increase at least multiple amount from the original price.
Activity: 2
September 17, 2022, 05:12:03 PM
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 16, 2022, 11:52:37 AM
I love these types of topics. It's like people are waiting for answers from future sages. Congratulations to the person who can answer this question. Tell us all so we can be rich guys. Please don't ask these questions anymore.
Merit: 102
September 12, 2022, 04:54:54 PM
Hi everyone, it's already 2022, and I would like to know your opinion, which alicoin will grow by x10 or even more this year?

Personally, I bet on ecosystem projects that have a lot of fundamentals and are underestimated. I think that projects like NEAR and Cosmos will be able to do x10 in 2022, how about you?

Solana, Avalanche, FTT, and Polygon, are good projects and have a future. I think projects that are included in the top 100 of CMC are projects that have potential, but the level of potential of course varies. If you want to choose a safe position, it would be better to invest in the top 10 CMC. But I'm more attractive with low coins and out of sight. Because there is a hidden success.
And investing under the Top 10 top Altcoins can be underlined this is very risky, I'm not too interested in some of these projects either.
If you are unsure of coins under the top 10 and are hesitant to invest then there is no room for you to invest in crypto. You have narrowed your investment area. Maybe you need to look at some projects under the top 10 CMC, the project success rate is very high. It's just that you don't learn it or don't want to develop yourself in terms of crypto investing.
Activity: 52
September 07, 2022, 05:03:02 PM
Hi everyone, it's already 2022, and I would like to know your opinion, which alicoin will grow by x10 or even more this year?

Personally, I bet on ecosystem projects that have a lot of fundamentals and are underestimated. I think that projects like NEAR and Cosmos will be able to do x10 in 2022, how about you?

POINT Point Network has a potential, their Point Browser is amazing and web3 needs this project like human needs air!
Their Alpha is live, you can download and try this one out
I can't wait till their PointTube will be live
They launched MainNet, seems like we're early
Activity: 448
Merit: 158
September 05, 2022, 01:39:20 PM

Solana, Avalanche, FTT, and Polygon, are good projects and have a future. I think projects that are included in the top 100 of CMC are projects that have potential, but the level of potential of course varies. If you want to choose a safe position, it would be better to invest in the top 10 CMC. But I'm more attractive with low coins and out of sight. Because there is a hidden success.
There is a point in choosing coins that are low and not very visible from the description of 100 CMC, but I myself am not so sure about some Altcoins under the Top 10 Altcoins CMC, actually in the Top 10 of these Altcoins sometimes there are also those who hesitate to choose them as a few. the right coin to rely on, about the Avalanche coin like I have a little doubt about this Altcoin, Solana and Polygon I think this is a good project.

And investing under the Top 10 top Altcoins can be underlined this is very risky, I'm not too interested in some of these projects either.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
September 05, 2022, 11:49:11 AM
If you want to see any altcoins that will do x10 for you as at the current situation of the market, it has to be of shitcoins on dex exchanges, there are lots of shitcoins doing x10 and above I've seen shitcoins doing x150, but the problem with such dex is that rugs are much more than good project, it's more or less like a gamble, when you win, you win big and vice versa

What you say is true, usually in bear market situations that can provide profits of up to 10x are usually shitcoins or new coins. But as we all know
the risk is very high, meaning that if we choose the wrong projects, we will lose our money. That's why my advice is not to be too obsessed with
big profits when investing in crypto, it just forces us to make the wrong decisions. Especially in a bear market we should be wiser in spending our money.
My advice is to invest in projects that are safe, even if the profit generated is small. At least if we are patient to accumulate the resulting profit,
we can get a big profit in the end.
I think it's very difficult to choose the shitcoins that will pump up to 10X, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. especially for new projects nowadays all of them have good white paper, and sometimes have a team that has been successful on several previous projects. but on the way most of the altcoins can not grow and are thrown from the exchange because there is no interest, and usually after the pump there will be a dump
I don't think it's difficult to find promising altcoins that will moon. Take a look at CNDL, ICP, 0xMR, and ENJ. These are all incredibly undervalued, particularly the internet computer, which is the only Web3 blockchain that can also be used to host internet websites and make Web2 sites Web3 compatible.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
September 05, 2022, 03:12:29 AM
If you want to see any altcoins that will do x10 for you as at the current situation of the market, it has to be of shitcoins on dex exchanges, there are lots of shitcoins doing x10 and above I've seen shitcoins doing x150, but the problem with such dex is that rugs are much more than good project, it's more or less like a gamble, when you win, you win big and vice versa

What you say is true, usually in bear market situations that can provide profits of up to 10x are usually shitcoins or new coins. But as we all know
the risk is very high, meaning that if we choose the wrong projects, we will lose our money. That's why my advice is not to be too obsessed with
big profits when investing in crypto, it just forces us to make the wrong decisions. Especially in a bear market we should be wiser in spending our money.
My advice is to invest in projects that are safe, even if the profit generated is small. At least if we are patient to accumulate the resulting profit,
we can get a big profit in the end.
I think it's very difficult to choose the shitcoins that will pump up to 10X, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. especially for new projects nowadays all of them have good white paper, and sometimes have a team that has been successful on several previous projects. but on the way most of the altcoins can not grow and are thrown from the exchange because there is no interest, and usually after the pump there will be a dump
Activity: 2
September 04, 2022, 08:22:18 PM
The market is changing very quickly, but there are still few worthy projects. Therefore, I would like to correct the situation and remember about DREEM Metaverse.
Pages:
Jump to: