Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 63. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
January 10, 2018, 10:57:48 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

at this time much of altcoin is being pumped up. so you should prepare and analyze the progress of some of the altcoins you are monitoring. This is very important to gain profit. there are some very potent altcoins. try to look it up. good luck
Activity: 41
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 10:47:22 AM
ONION, XVG.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 10, 2018, 10:37:10 AM
Crypto is all about patience and picking the right coin at the right moment. This is not a get rich overnight funda unless you are mostly interested in pump and dump. I would rather pick a coin with active development and community support than pick something which has nothing at all but just codes. Well again this is just me and I do respect people with a different thought process.

Have a wonderful day.
coins with active development and a good team I think that's the thing we should choose. where we will definitely get a huge profit. it's about patience and also hard work of us in choosing a good coin. but we can be sure if the coin we choose can be one of the good and potential coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 10:34:41 AM
Crypto is all about patience and picking the right coin at the right moment. This is not a get rich overnight funda unless you are mostly interested in pump and dump. I would rather pick a coin with active development and community support than pick something which has nothing at all but just codes. Well again this is just me and I do respect people with a different thought process.

Have a wonderful day.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 09:58:57 AM
No coins can make you rich. It all depends how you manage it.
Try to learn first how to manage it. All things need a process.

1. Read .. Read .. Read ..
2. Practice .. Practice .. Practice ..
3. Profit .. Profit .. Profit ..
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 10, 2018, 09:38:21 AM
DeepOnion,Bitcoin,Exrn is my portfolio gets big and have a profitable altcoins for me.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
January 10, 2018, 09:36:16 AM
It's great to consult, and even better to see the ICOs' ratings before investing.
You can see current & new ICO ratings here https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/
Yes its better if you consult it first before investing because you might know what is the best altcoin your gonna use. Also you have better so consult if you know what is the better ICO to join. And for me try ethereum because it rise its value and it has potential to grow your coin more someday.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 09:35:20 AM
You won't believe but Dogecoin can make your rich in this year. It is not a joke anymore and going to the moon and beyond. Fast transactions and low fees will provide it bright future and a huge pump.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 09:34:09 AM
For me only ethereum can make you rich, because ethereum has the possibility to make things happen, just look at the value of ethereum, it is very rare to other crypto that the value of it increases, so ethereum is just simply helpful, there are many proof that people invest, buy, and sell ethereum is getting rich thats because of the market value of ethereum that grows and grow from time to time.
Activity: 205
January 10, 2018, 09:26:14 AM
It's great to consult, and even better to see the ICOs' ratings before investing.

Yes to be exact, you need to consult first if you have the tine to ask for consultation so that it will not a waste of time and effort if you will invest on a right ptoject.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
January 10, 2018, 09:18:16 AM
Guys, I will say DeepOnion (ONION)...Looks like a very decent project and most important not too many coins and if you join now...with just 50 coins a big Airdrop is on. With some 26 Airdrops more to happen and on an average if you get 5% then by the end you have a lot of coins with great potential and awesome community.

how many Onions You must have now in Your wallet to get the next airdrop?

50 coins at the moment is good but you need to do a lot of other activities which qualify you for airdrops..starting with changing your signature.

what exactly airdrop is it? I'm looking on their web, & forum topic, but they are many, can You please link me exactly that one please
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 09:17:02 AM
Can pay attention to NEO. It promises to please traders and investors with a steady increase in the cost of these digital coins.
The NEO course now demonstrates excellent growth dynamics within the long-term growing trend.
Activity: 84
January 10, 2018, 08:57:45 AM
Guys, I will say DeepOnion (ONION)...Looks like a very decent project and most important not too many coins and if you join now...with just 50 coins a big Airdrop is on. With some 26 Airdrops more to happen and on an average if you get 5% then by the end you have a lot of coins with great potential and awesome community.

50 coins at the moment is good but you need to do a lot of other activities which qualify you for airdrops..starting with changing your signature.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
January 10, 2018, 07:23:09 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 10, 2018, 07:15:33 AM
With the current dip in the market, Ethereum is the strongest coin, and its proven time and time again.
Activity: 154
January 10, 2018, 07:08:36 AM
Etheruem will be the first choice and I have hope from Waves, Monero and IOTA.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
January 10, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 07:02:28 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
Deeponion will make you alot of money but you need to invest asap cause the price are growing fast! Grin
Activity: 84
January 10, 2018, 06:59:43 AM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
January 10, 2018, 06:57:22 AM
It is necessary to invest in various ICOs and in the Ethereum token - it is now accelerating, many are buying, as it grows in price and gives a profit!

not all ico projects succeed, you may be able to get worst scenario like for example scam or roadmap in future not running, wisely for choosing an icos
Pages:
Jump to: