Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoins are showing exceptional potential for growth. Debitcoin is. - page 2. (Read 1588 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Thank you for giving us this awesome trading tip out of the goodness of your heart.  This is why I love crypto!
Activity: 168
This is a typical hype/pump thread, if you really want people to take attention to your coin instead of trying to tell everyone they will be rich why not discuss the pros and cons of it.
Activity: 121
I've been analysing the alt coin market now for 6 years and I firmly believe in all that time only a handful of coins from the 100's have stood out. But I'm always looking for something new and something fresh to invest in. The last 2 years have bee really dull for the altcoin market until recently.

I have spent 100's of man hours pouring over documentation, statistics and analysis and at last through my and my teams hard work we believe we've finally found the next big thing.

Debitcoin (DBTC). This coin has the perfect 26million supply only 17 million of which is available so far. The price at the moment is so low. We are talking $0.001 low here. An investment now would only need the coin to reach a 1 cent value for people to make a lot of money! But 1 cent isn't where this coin is going. 30 40 50 cents are coming fast.

Pages:
Jump to: