Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoins to buy before the fork? - page 3. (Read 3787 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
October 21, 2017, 12:44:28 PM
Verge and SIAcoin are great coins to look at in my opinion, they're both down considerably and could see rises of over 100% if they can get anywhere near to their previous levels.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
October 21, 2017, 12:29:12 PM
In your opinion, what coins suffered the most during the past btc bull run?  What coins are most undervalued at this time?

Thank you for your answers.

Coins that suffered the most and those that are undervalued arent one in the same generally. There could have been an overvalued coin that suffered the most but by no means is undervalued anymore. Taking a quick look at

some of the graphs that are present I would place my bet on those that marketcaps have reduced by 50% or more and then further looking into which one of those has active development and community. These signs to me

point and indicate a strong coin whereas if those are lacking to me it indicates a weaker coin. Try and find strong coins and you will beautiful after the fork.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
October 21, 2017, 12:11:57 PM
Absolutely go for Cindicator, Hive, Kyber Network, Aion and Walton. These will be huge, Thank me later. But DYR.

agree with all except AION.. the rest are going to make many many many people happy..
Activity: 266
Prontapay
October 21, 2017, 11:11:22 AM
They are dropping because of fork.So its a good time actually to buy them now(cheaper)
I would suggest to buy WTC
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
October 21, 2017, 11:01:40 AM
nothing really looks good at the moment to be honest. i was actually checking coinmarketcap today. multiple times. and i can only see RED all around the market, everything is dropping and they keep on dropping without showing any signs of recovery. and we are now BEFORE the fork!

after the fork or the day of the fork may be very different though. if the current bitcoin rally is indeed because of the fork then by that day it must stop and even drop. (remember that is a big IF). so that day the prices of altcoins may recover since people go back to them. which one will get the most pump is impossible to tell right now but i will make sure to watch the "volumes" to try and predict it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 21, 2017, 10:32:09 AM
All the major altcoins will rise after two coming forks. Do not hurry, you can buy them in lower prices soon. Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Waves and Stratus are good choices with very low risk and good potential
Activity: 183
October 21, 2017, 10:30:01 AM
Absolutely go for Cindicator, Hive, Kyber Network, Aion and Walton. These will be huge, Thank me later. But DYR.
Activity: 403
Merit: 101
October 21, 2017, 10:27:27 AM
Hello,

Do you know DeepOnion ? It's a new coin, in airdrop right now, but its price is really low and I recommend you to buy it on NovaExchange

It will be added to a new exchange soon and you can expect the price to pump hard

Have a look Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
October 21, 2017, 10:23:34 AM
I wouldn't recommend to buy any altcoins during btc bull run. The trick is to buy them just before cash moves from bitcoin to altcoin market. In such case, you will buy them at the dip. Now you can buy literally any altcoin that is not a scam and you will profit from it when market stabilizes
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 08:28:20 AM
In your opinion, what coins suffered the most during the past btc bull run?  What coins are most undervalued at this time?

Thank you for your answers.

Pages:
Jump to: