Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoins will do best in 2021? - page 6. (Read 3876 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 100
January 22, 2021, 09:24:07 AM
I always said that the best altcoins to invest this year is the ethereum and yes because I really believe to this coin that every year the price will grow because more companies have interest to accept this ethereum to their business like payment and investment to their project or the platforms they build and as of now I guess Im right that it is best altcoins.
There will be lots of people saying that Ethereum is the best coin, but I am still looking to other coins like Litecoin. Looking at the current Litecoin price on CoinMarketCap reaching $ 140 this could potentially be like Ethereum and the price is high. Maybe Litecoin will be the next coin like Ethereum. this is my own opinion
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
January 22, 2021, 08:41:26 AM
For me, it will be Ethereum as it currently sitting at a market cap of over $132 Billion and a price of $1.2K as of January 2020. It enables the use of smart contracts that are executed after the right conditions are met and allows developers to create decentralized applications with no central point of failure. Ethereum 2.0 is a future upgrade that aims to bring beacon chains, Sharding, and Proof-of-Stake (PoS) to the Ethereum blockchain. Such changes will improve the speed and efficiency and also allow investors to stake their holdings and earn well.

Same here, I am also very bullish on Ethereum. Ethereum broke past an all-time high and made a new high. but this year It would cross $2,000 that most of the crypto twitter peoples talking about. Besides Etheruem I also bullish some top-rated altcoin like chainlink and Polkadot. I also bullish some GEM like tomochain, cotipay, Bolt etc. hope 2021 will be an excellent alt season. now waiting for the bitcoin movement. above all coins, Ethereum is my favorite and will hold for the long run surely. my target is $2,000 

You've got a lots of coin eyeing with, it's good as long as you understand the all the progress.

Choosing project with long-term development is far better than those project which only good from speculations, usages is very important plus the team who are offering the project, the more they are engaged with the team the better the chance that developments will continue. ETH and those who are around top 20 aside from XRP who are having issue with sec are good enough to invest.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
January 22, 2021, 07:46:38 AM
I always said that the best altcoins to invest this year is the ethereum and yes because I really believe to this coin that every year the price will grow because more companies have interest to accept this ethereum to their business like payment and investment to their project or the platforms they build and as of now I guess Im right that it is best altcoins.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 22, 2021, 03:31:05 AM
I think waves enterprise (west) is real hidden gem!
They are cooperate with the biggest private bank of Russian! And already have a product which is used by the Russian government!  Shocked
So Russian Private banks and Government ? so yeah this is a Good news LOL .
The current market cap is redicoulos low.
The coins of the company are locked till
01.01.2022!!!=> circulation supply just 40mil coins!
oh Good to know that ,Locked coins and what ? Hope there is a continuation about that stuff.
Y can thank me later
Best wishes

No i will thank you now for letting us know how not sufficient your Opinion here and maybe i'll rather choose XRP than this one  Grin
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
January 22, 2021, 02:46:09 AM
For me, it will be Ethereum as it currently sitting at a market cap of over $132 Billion and a price of $1.2K as of January 2020. It enables the use of smart contracts that are executed after the right conditions are met and allows developers to create decentralized applications with no central point of failure. Ethereum 2.0 is a future upgrade that aims to bring beacon chains, Sharding, and Proof-of-Stake (PoS) to the Ethereum blockchain. Such changes will improve the speed and efficiency and also allow investors to stake their holdings and earn well.

Same here, I am also very bullish on Ethereum. Ethereum broke past an all-time high and made a new high. but this year It would cross $2,000 that most of the crypto twitter peoples talking about. Besides Etheruem I also bullish some top-rated altcoin like chainlink and Polkadot. I also bullish some GEM like tomochain, cotipay, Bolt etc. hope 2021 will be an excellent alt season. now waiting for the bitcoin movement. above all coins, Ethereum is my favorite and will hold for the long run surely. my target is $2,000 
Activity: 368
Merit: 24
January 22, 2021, 02:29:48 AM
Right now most coins price going down and tezos XTZ is one of the few holding value!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 22, 2021, 01:04:54 AM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
January 20, 2021, 10:44:39 AM
ETH and BNB are still the best and lets see if ETH will touch a new ATH today. But now I see if DOT is worthy of being an altcoin investment after shifting XRP and still waiting to go to a high price again during the altcoin season.
BNB is one of my choices, because they always burn coins and the binance market is one of the highest volume exchanges, I am still waiting for the BNB price to go down to buy again, because I see the market starting to show a decline in price
My opinion about BNB is precisely because of the Binance Smartchain and also several projects like Cake that have been successful with the network. Currently, the preference in addition to ethereum, the BNB network is also an option due to its low transaction fees. I think this is an option. Regarding the long-term trust exchange also affects the price. if binance could make it better i think it could be improved
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 19, 2021, 09:18:26 AM
I think waves enterprise (west) is real hidden gem!
They are cooperate with the biggest private bank of Russian! And already have a product which is used by the Russian government!  Shocked

The current market cap is redicoulos low.
The coins of the company are locked till
01.01.2022!!!=> circulation supply just 40mil coins!

Y can thank me later
Best wishes

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 19, 2021, 12:47:10 AM
BTC/ETH/AAVE/Maker are the Top 4 I would bet on.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 11
January 18, 2021, 09:09:18 PM
There are so many altcoins that are growing and very feasible to invest in 2021, but ETH is very dominant, besides a lot to invest ETH is also used to be used as crypto transactions, I think Etherem will always accompany BTC to lead altcoins in the  world of cryptocurrency, even though the second price things are very different, but if you look at the progress and development of ETH, it will gradually match BTC,
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
January 18, 2021, 12:19:11 PM
What do you think?
ETH? I think from all the answers I will still idolize ETH, because currently ETH is still one of the popular altcoins. not only from the price but from the use of ETH still has a large fanbase and is always needed in crypto transactions
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
January 18, 2021, 09:53:01 AM

Any low/micro cap alt-coins to watch?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
January 18, 2021, 12:28:38 AM
very hard to predict but chances are the top altcoins have more chances to be the best, out of the many top altcoins that many people believe are ETH, BNB and DOT
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
January 17, 2021, 01:08:38 PM
There are lots of  coin which can grow in 2021. In last few years many theme based projects come to the market time to time. And now a days defi projects are in verynhyoed some of them are really good and I think they have great future in 2021. And I have hope for dot and dot based projects and I think they will grow very much in this and next years.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
January 17, 2021, 12:11:06 PM
Most of coins that got the huge siphon was the significant coins. The little coins are just after the market. he brief strength of Volumes dependent on Fomo and Hype on altcoins keeps merchants asking and searching for any data with respect to the best altcoins this year,
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
January 17, 2021, 11:54:13 AM
Among top altcoins Polkadot have shown surprise step recently. Probably this movement won't continue for long but I think DOT will do more better before this year ends. Beside that Cardano and Chainlink may do better in this year. Litecoin have strong position, but now it's struggling and following bitcion movement. We may predict but can't guarantee anything. Actually we will find the best alts at the end of the year. All the predictions are baseless till than.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
January 16, 2021, 06:09:38 PM
There are really numbers of coins, which can do best in 2021. First for me ETH, BNB, XRP will do best in 2021 including BTC. But it depends on your own choice, l mean some investors prefer investing in new projects. But for me, top altcoins have always been profitable. Cause of that l believe these coins which l mentioned will be best among other cryptocurrencies. Buying Polkadot and holding for the next 10 years can be a good idea. I don't know, maybe in the next 10 years, Polkadot market value will surpass the total marketcap of ETH. This has happened in both LTC and XRP cases.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 16, 2021, 03:03:07 PM
^ There are thousands of Altcoins options right now and the Altcoins you enter on the list look good. but I am more observing the movement of Dot and Link, I bought some before Bullish and hope Dot and Link make a new ATH which is higher than before.
maybe I see more of course Link will be able to do something because so far there has been a movement that has started to improve so with the increase in altcoins this year I am thinking of looking at and continuing to pay attention to Link, I am confident like you that a new ATH will be formed. Of course, it is clear that Ethereum is still very dominant this year, links are another alternative.
Activity: 368
Merit: 24
January 16, 2021, 12:58:19 PM

had ada before
not so keen on it now
my chips on
Dash
Monero
and tezos for 2021
Pages:
Jump to: