Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins will reach $1000+ in the future? - page 4. (Read 1616 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
So the Marketcap of Crypto is rising fastly everyday, Its predicted to be at $10 Trillion in 2025....

So what coins do you predict will be $1000+ in the future?

Ethereum has a good chance to get there. We are still in the early phase of adoption. It might be more clear in the future, which ones will get there one day
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
Wait, how about BCH? I think it's an altcoin that already touches 1k+.
Well maybe another alt platform like ETH can go that high and I believe that's could happen when bitcoin go to mars and beyond.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
It did not even reached one trillion yet, i dont know why are you asking about seeing a whole marketcap with more than ten trillion dollars.
I mean, we are still so far from the first trillion, because we are at 240 billion dollars (it increased by 20% in just three weeks) it is going up so fast, but we dont know how much time it can take, there is always some kind of possibilities to see it going down too.
But ethereum might be the first one to be touching more than one thousand dollars if the whole marketcap reaches first trillion.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So the Marketcap of Crypto is rising fastly everyday, Its predicted to be at $10 Trillion in 2025....

So what coins do you predict will be $1000+ in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: