Pages:
Author

Topic: What and where? - page 3. (Read 865 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
April 19, 2022, 05:54:44 PM
I saved up a few this month and planning to invest a part of it in trading but I'm not really sure where to start. What should I trade and I'm leaning on using binance since I am confident in using it for a year now. What can you suggest?
Binance is a good and reliable platform you can use to get things done for yourself especially buying, selling and also trading. The only problem you might face is their KYC verification that normally takes time to be approved. You will have to learn one or two things about the platform so you can easily work your way around it without stress. You can download Binance Academy to learn more about Binance and crypto entirely.
That's how Binance really is which is one of the popular platforms that has full features I think,
whatever it is, what Binance has to offer is truly amazing and backed up with great security too,
related to KYC verification, you just need to wait and be patient
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
April 18, 2022, 07:10:13 PM
I saved up a few this month and planning to invest a part of it in trading but I'm not really sure where to start. What should I trade and I'm leaning on using binance since I am confident in using it for a year now. What can you suggest?
What you have been trading in binance for a year? If you havent done any trades then its better to start up with scratch.Try to learn up the basics specially with technicals yet there are lots of
tuts and courses  which you could find for free.Also you could snip out some good ideas from traders in the market but never ever tend to pay up something for you to learn yet everything
is free and attainable here online. When you are trading then dont rush up yourself on learning everything because this would takes a long time and have that effort which is needed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
April 18, 2022, 06:53:55 PM
Binance is a good and reliable platform you can use to get things done for yourself especially buying, selling and also trading. The only problem you might face is their KYC verification that normally takes time to be approved. You will have to learn one or two things about the platform so you can easily work your way around it without stress. You can download Binance Academy to learn more about Binance and crypto entirely.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 329
April 18, 2022, 04:44:37 PM
I think you are in the right place and in the right place to trade, because Binance is probably the most qualified exchange and can accommodate your needs. now you just have to decide what coin you are going to trade, of course it's not wrong to choose the best ranking that is in CMC / CGK, if you really want new coins at least you can see those that have entered the binance exchange can be used as the right reference. it's just a matter of time and place for you to execute what you are going to do.
Yeah, I agree there is nothing that could be better than just being on Binance, checking whatever you want, buying and selling with ease. I agree that choosing the biggest one can't be wrong, in fact I usually suggest those because the biggest names are usually biggest returns and that is a good thing.

I might be wrong, maybe there are better coins with better profits but at the same time how better could they be? They could be better this year, but next year they could be going down when bitcoin goes up, or fail to go down at the same moment .This is why the top 10 is a great place to start if you are a newbie, that is what I suggest to all newbies all the time.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
April 18, 2022, 05:10:02 AM
I think you are in the right place and in the right place to trade, because Binance is probably the most qualified exchange and can accommodate your needs. now you just have to decide what coin you are going to trade, of course it's not wrong to choose the best ranking that is in CMC / CGK, if you really want new coins at least you can see those that have entered the binance exchange can be used as the right reference. it's just a matter of time and place for you to execute what you are going to do.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
April 14, 2022, 10:30:34 AM
You can trade, but you have to understand the fundamentals of trading so that you won't endup losing your money, trading is just what you will just wake up and you think you will just start doing. If you don't understand trading you can just invest your money in bitcon for long term I believe that's a very nice idea, but if you think you know how to trade already then binance is the best place which you can trade.
And one of those fundamentals that people need to learn is that trading will bring losses as well, even if you have experience, knowledge and a good trading system losses can accumulate themselves and produce negative results even if you are doing everything right, that is just the price that you need to pay to be a trader but if you are not willing to accept that fact then you will eventually make a mistake that will hinder your account to the point a recovery is impossible, something that happens quite frequently to the newbies which have not learned that lesson.
right psychologically preparing to trade before starting is the most important thing, besides increasing knowledge about trading, so that we can learn in real about trading and can enjoy every loss to be used as a real knowledge base, so that in the future we will be better. I also agree with choosing Binance, because at least for beginners, fund safety is a fundamental choice so as not to disturb psychological stability
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
April 13, 2022, 03:57:30 PM
You can trade, but you have to understand the fundamentals of trading so that you won't endup losing your money, trading is just what you will just wake up and you think you will just start doing. If you don't understand trading you can just invest your money in bitcon for long term I believe that's a very nice idea, but if you think you know how to trade already then binance is the best place which you can trade.
And one of those fundamentals that people need to learn is that trading will bring losses as well, even if you have experience, knowledge and a good trading system losses can accumulate themselves and produce negative results even if you are doing everything right, that is just the price that you need to pay to be a trader but if you are not willing to accept that fact then you will eventually make a mistake that will hinder your account to the point a recovery is impossible, something that happens quite frequently to the newbies which have not learned that lesson.
April 12, 2022, 06:00:50 PM
Learn the Basics
Learn from Real experience
Accept losses and learn from it
Dont be impulsive in terms of emotion.

You would really be needing these basic things  to be learnt up for you to survive on this market.Whether you do decide
to go for long term type of investor or would go for short term based type of trader.Your choice!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 908
April 12, 2022, 05:34:06 PM
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
April 11, 2022, 06:43:02 PM
You already have that Binance, one of the trusted exchanges in crypto. What you need now is to trade. Well, that something isn't hard to start

https://academy.binance.com/en/learn-and-earn/course/BN713835621201989633
You use this course to further gain knowledge about trading, particularly in Binance.

I suggest not to rush trading, keeping in mind the risk. And the only thing that could help you to lessen the chance of losing is being equipped with knowledge and skill.
Activity: 994
Merit: 137
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 10, 2022, 05:37:15 PM
And unfortunately this is something that we see in the market with a frightening frequency, newbies come to this market thinking on the money they can make, and while there is nothing wrong with that as some level of ambition and greed is necessary to succeed, the problem is they want to achieve that success without doing any effort whatsoever which could get them the success they are looking for, which is sad as trading without any knowledge about TA is the same as just giving your money away to the whales.

Exactly. Many newbies ignore this very basic thing and don't do their homework, and then they invest heavily and lose it all.

Do your own research and make sure you understand what you're investing in. Many people think they are following the fundamentals, but in fact, they lack knowledge, and this can lead to emotional reactions instead of rational ones. In the long run, this is a recipe for disaster. So if you're a first time investor, you should have a pretty good grasp of what's going on.
legendary
April 10, 2022, 03:58:23 PM
Trading the markets without knowing anything about TA is a terrible idea, I could understand if an investor did something like this as instead they look at the fundamentals of the asset they want to buy, and if they like what they are seeing they can just buy the asset and hold it for the long term, but if you are to trade any market then a deep knowledge about TA is necessary, otherwise how are you going to know when it is a good moment to sell or to buy without it?
Having no knowledge about technical analysis is something like that you are in a war without having any guns to use which would simply denotes that you are making yourself get killed just like here on this market if you came here unprepared then you would be finding yourself in big trouble or simply blowing up your capital in almost instant or shortest time as possible thats why its important that
you do at least know on how to learn and make use of these indicators on which you do at least aware on what you should gonna do and not just make out some random and gut feeling kind of
decision making.
And unfortunately this is something that we see in the market with a frightening frequency, newbies come to this market thinking on the money they can make, and while there is nothing wrong with that as some level of ambition and greed is necessary to succeed, the problem is they want to achieve that success without doing any effort whatsoever which could get them the success they are looking for, which is sad as trading without any knowledge about TA is the same as just giving your money away to the whales.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
April 08, 2022, 04:01:02 AM
one of the coins on Binance that is still cheap in my opinion is AMP, yes indeed AMP was just listed on Binance a few months ago,
of course AMP is not just any project, but a very good project, don't be afraid to buy AMP at the current price,
when This AMP price is only $0.025, a very cheap price in my opinion, just Hold for long time, im sure you will be profit maybe 10x.
April 07, 2022, 08:22:52 PM
One of the best Exchange to trade on is Binance. Although they have few coins there unlike other exchanges that would blow your portfolio with shitcoins. They gather as much shitcoins as possible, and Alot of traders like purchasing shitcoins with their last funds all in the fact that it would pumped. The best exchange to trade currently is Binance, because coins are hardly listed there, before it is Listed there, it must have gained enough popularity and high market value. Coins don't just get listed on Binance. Like the over hype memecoin, BabyDoge. Till now, it's not yet listed on Binance, to show you how accurate it is, the exchange is trying their possible best eradicate scammed tokens. I would urged you to go for coins like Shib, Doge, Rose. These coins are dipping currently, now is a good time to bagged them.
One of the most common target of project owners is getting listed itself into binance but we know that not all coins listed on Binance are good but somewhat its been filtered out and much better compared into
most coins or projects in the market which you could not really blame out people not to think about this way.Speaking of dip and correction then you should know on when to make out some action
or to accumulate but of course with the bearish sentiment or emotion on the market then you would be always having those doubts and fears anytime you do make out decision.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
April 07, 2022, 06:43:17 PM
One of the best Exchange to trade on is Binance. Although they have few coins there unlike other exchanges that would blow your portfolio with shitcoins.
no one doubt, binance still be best crypto exchange in market today, huge daily trading volume be main interested thing that attract traders using binance. beside of this, majority coin in binance have good quality which is filtered strictly by binance team so shitcoin have low possibility to get there.

The best exchange to trade currently is Binance, because coins are hardly listed there, before it is Listed there, it must have gained enough popularity and high market value.
when a project could bring their token listing in binance, hype and fomo will occur and attract traders to buy it before listing. alot opportunity while we buy it before come to binance. traders will speculate on fomo and taking proft when it listed.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
April 07, 2022, 06:15:39 PM
One of the best Exchange to trade on is Binance. Although they have few coins there unlike other exchanges that would blow your portfolio with shitcoins. They gather as much shitcoins as possible, and Alot of traders like purchasing shitcoins with their last funds all in the fact that it would pumped. The best exchange to trade currently is Binance, because coins are hardly listed there, before it is Listed there, it must have gained enough popularity and high market value. Coins don't just get listed on Binance. Like the over hype memecoin, BabyDoge. Till now, it's not yet listed on Binance, to show you how accurate it is, the exchange is trying their possible best eradicate scammed tokens. I would urged you to go for coins like Shib, Doge, Rose. These coins are dipping currently, now is a good time to bagged them.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
April 06, 2022, 06:49:17 PM
As you mentioned you are new so l recommend stay away from futres,margin trading as they are risky. Spot trading is better choice. You can do scalping but before this first Learn reading charts especially DCA. I believe that it will help you in day trading and you will start a good experience here.
The OP never mentioned anything about learning how to read the charts and I think it is very important that we let him know that he is meant to do that. Unless he has already done it earlier but if he hasn’t then it is important that he get to learn about it because it is really going to help him in day trading of cryptocurrency.

I do not really see the possibility of being able to trade cryptocurrency if you don’t have any clue about technical analysis and other important things that you are meant to know. So, he should invest his time into doing all that so that he would be perfect before he starts trading.
Trading the markets without knowing anything about TA is a terrible idea, I could understand if an investor did something like this as instead they look at the fundamentals of the asset they want to buy, and if they like what they are seeing they can just buy the asset and hold it for the long term, but if you are to trade any market then a deep knowledge about TA is necessary, otherwise how are you going to know when it is a good moment to sell or to buy without it?
Having no knowledge about technical analysis is something like that you are in a war without having any guns to use which would simply denotes that you are making yourself get killed just like here on this market if you came here unprepared then you would be finding yourself in big trouble or simply blowing up your capital in almost instant or shortest time as possible thats why its important that
you do at least know on how to learn and make use of these indicators on which you do at least aware on what you should gonna do and not just make out some random and gut feeling kind of
decision making.
legendary
April 06, 2022, 04:56:25 PM
As you mentioned you are new so l recommend stay away from futres,margin trading as they are risky. Spot trading is better choice. You can do scalping but before this first Learn reading charts especially DCA. I believe that it will help you in day trading and you will start a good experience here.
The OP never mentioned anything about learning how to read the charts and I think it is very important that we let him know that he is meant to do that. Unless he has already done it earlier but if he hasn’t then it is important that he get to learn about it because it is really going to help him in day trading of cryptocurrency.

I do not really see the possibility of being able to trade cryptocurrency if you don’t have any clue about technical analysis and other important things that you are meant to know. So, he should invest his time into doing all that so that he would be perfect before he starts trading.
Activity: 608
Merit: 154
April 05, 2022, 04:46:29 AM
Finding a really good coin to invest in the cryptocurrency market is not much of a big deal unless you are one of those people who usually want to make up to 100 times profit within a short time.

I usually see some people who would be looking for new crypto-currency projects that they will invest their money in because they believe that within a short time that these coins can go about 100 times increase in price and that would fetch them more profit than investing in the bigger cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum. Advice would be that you should stay away from such rather go for the top coins in the market and start investing and trading in them. that would be a better choice for you now.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
April 05, 2022, 12:20:57 AM
Maybe for beginners it is better to learn and improve knowledge and skills in trading,
trying to do scalping I think it is a good decision and the risk is also not too big like margin trading,
what is certain is that trading is not easy and there will definitely be risks so continue to learn everything and seek experience
Pages:
Jump to: