Pages:
Author

Topic: What apps are you using to track your portfolio? - page 2. (Read 265 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
Before I also used blockfolio, but I recently found Delta. It is a small app for android (and iphone). Works great for me: very easy interface, fast loading of charts, gives a nice overview of your portfolio + profits/losses.
I also use Delta and it is very helpful for me to get what I want, and very suitable to track our portfolio, maybe some new people hear about delta application, but this is my recommendation because it already feels its superiority.

Yeah, it is not that popular yet, which is a shame, as it probably the best app to track your portfolio. There are working on a desktop version also. I first heard about it by reading an article in a Belgian newspaper as Delta is created by some young engineers from Belgium.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Before I also used blockfolio, but I recently found Delta. It is a small app for android (and iphone). Works great for me: very easy interface, fast loading of charts, gives a nice overview of your portfolio + profits/losses.
I also use Delta and it is very helpful for me to get what I want, and very suitable to track our portfolio, maybe some new people hear about delta application, but this is my recommendation because it already feels its superiority.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
I recommend TabTrader is a ticker terminal for bitcoin. Fast price charts and alerts by push notifications. 
i use it too, recommend if you are day trader coz you also draw lines etc on chart. But not many altcoin market available, only binance no pia no coinexchange no hitbtc
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I installed blockfolio for just checking the price of that coin but i just can't trust this app because it doesn't update the price too quickly so if you just at your house check it on a exchange or in CMC.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
Blockfolio on my phone and cointracker on comp. Both are not perfect by I'm ok with that
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I recommend TabTrader is a ticker terminal for bitcoin. Fast price charts and alerts by push notifications. 
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
I love using Cointracking (https://cointracking.info/). they got app and web site as well, so that i can import my trades or deposit history to this, and check changes in portofolio at mobile app. Very useful for me so far.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I used to use Blockfolio and still recommend it, but I have recently switched over to https://cointracking.info?ref=B178627 because it automatically imports every exchange trade and calculates profit, taxes, and full history. The pro version is worth it and the iOS app rocks
Activity: 196
Blockfolio is basically the commonly used application. It allows you to add a wide range of cryptocurrencies and also monitor them on a regular basis.It cant be found on the playstore for android and iOS store for iphones. You can check it out and let me know your feed back.

He ask for suggestion but you ask him back to let you know if he find good application. LOL
i know its easier to check the portofolio from application because we dont need to login in the website every time we want to see it, but please be aware to any bad application that can steal all of your detail and your capital if you have a mistake while you choose it. Its the reason why i never use application. But if the exchange launch official application then it will be safe.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
i'm using blockfolio on android phone, yes it's lagging a lot recently, but the biggest advantage for me is that it's showing the price for exact pair on exact exchanger.
also i'm using https://cointrackr.com/ on pc, it's pretty simple and takes prices from coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1
I'm using an APP called COIN PROFIT which is not professional but really simple and easy to use. Otherwise, you may try to create a portfolio sheet by google spreadsheet and the CRYPTOFINANCE() function.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Blockfolio is basically the commonly used application. It allows you to add a wide range of cryptocurrencies and also monitor them on a regular basis.It cant be found on the playstore for android and iOS store for iphones. You can check it out and let me know your feed back.
Activity: 10
Hey guys just curious to know, what do you all use for tracking your portfolio on daily basis without having to log into exchanges?

I use the android Blockfolio app, it's not that great in my opinion. I've been having a lot of issues with it recently and I'm sure others do too. I'm just doing a bit if R&D on any alternatives.

Pages:
Jump to: