Pages:
Author

Topic: What are best sources to learn trading - page 20. (Read 17519 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
December 26, 2017, 09:11:56 PM
I think the best source aside from your daily experiences in trading, you can also learn it in the internet thru videos and blogs.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 05:17:02 PM
internet is full of materials, you could find also everything on youtube, but my personal opinion is to follow some good twitter trader and try to learn from them, they also help people and share technics, ecc for a complete formation, here is my personal list:
@notsofast   -> present here on BTT with the same nick, definitely the best of the best
@VentureCoinist ‏
@CryptoCobain ‏
@Crypto_Ed_NL ‏
@WolfOfPoloniex ‏
@FatihSK87 ‏
@Marsmensch ‏
@galaxybtc ‏
@crypto_rand ‏    

Thanks , you have any twitters to gather the news too ?
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 26, 2017, 10:18:53 AM
Trading tips are what its; Tips! If you want to trade, you have to start trading yourself and beat your own limit to become a good trader! There are many thread in this section and Alternative coin section that can give you head start in the trading direction you want to go! ALGORY.IO is another tool you can use for analysis and trading!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 10:11:30 AM
hey there! did anyone try this trading simulator yet? kinda has to help learn trading etc.
https://simdaq.com/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-simdaq-platform-for-crypto-trading-2413752
It's not worked with that type. Be careful of malware anyway.
Activity: 134
December 26, 2017, 06:01:47 AM
There are a lot of ways to learn trading. First is this forum, here you can see different answers that may help you in trading. People who have personal experience in trading can answer here. Also there arectrading sites  that can help you trade. And lastly you can see tips from you tubes. So you just have to see where you can see things on how to trade.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 01:51:57 AM
hey there! did anyone try this trading simulator yet? kinda has to help learn trading etc.
https://simdaq.com/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-simdaq-platform-for-crypto-trading-2413752
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
December 19, 2017, 07:56:04 PM
I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
Actually here in the forum is the most sources of information because there are many posts here on the threads you can read that can provide you with much information about trading. Even watching videos on youtube have a lot of you will find that you will learn about trading.
I recommend you should search the community or forum about trading cryptocurrency to learn the knowledge of trading skills.
All trading skills are from the forex and stock market, you can search the technical analysic of these markets to apply in crypto trading.
yes this is really important cause searching what would be the best thing to do is what we need for yes let say that you dont have enough knowledge so what are the best thing to do for now of course you may gather some information for you to have some this strategy that you must gonna do , this forum is really helpful.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
December 19, 2017, 07:54:54 PM
internet is full of materials, you could find also everything on youtube, but my personal opinion is to follow some good twitter trader and try to learn from them, they also help people and share technics, ecc for a complete formation, here is my personal list:
@notsofast   -> present here on BTT with the same nick, definitely the best of the best
@VentureCoinist ‏
@CryptoCobain ‏
@Crypto_Ed_NL ‏
@WolfOfPoloniex ‏
@FatihSK87 ‏
@Marsmensch ‏
@galaxybtc ‏
@crypto_rand ‏     
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 19, 2017, 07:41:08 PM
Try to read articles and watch youtube.
One of the ways is through collecting on the internet and reading it; and yes watching videos on YouTube is a good idea too. But for me, the best source to learn trading is asking your friend who do trading. Actual talk is better than reading articles or watching movies.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 19, 2017, 07:20:34 PM
Some time ago I used to think that to learn the basics of trading it was necessary to immerse yourself in some thick technical analysis book to interpret graphs and indicators, but with practice I have moved away from those useless manuals and I have learned the importance of news in the altcoin market, which usually generates the highest volatility, so the best way to learn is through observation and being part of forums and analysis groups.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 19, 2017, 07:18:05 PM
I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!

I believe the best source of information on trading is here on bitcointalk forum.  There are a lot of threads dedicated to answering questions such as this .
You can also gain by knowledge by going through articles on Google.
Searching of bitcoin on Google generates a lot of sites that can help you with trading.
Nowadays, all knowledge about any field can search through Google. Honestly, if I don't have any tool as Google to search the knowledge through key words, I will need spend to much times and many money to buy books and research.
For me the best source for us to learn trading is though our own experience, start trading at a maximum amount where in you are willing to lose,  where in you cannot be emotionally hurt when you lose, trading was not easy you will lose from time to time so it is important here to take risk and have a positive mindset.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 07:07:09 PM

I believe the best source of information on trading is here on bitcointalk forum.  There are a lot of threads dedicated to answering questions such as this .
Searching of bitcoin on Google generates a lot of sites that can help you with trading.
Nowadays, all knowledge about any field can search through Google. Honestly, if I don't have any tool as Google to search the knowledge through key words, I will need spend to much times and many money to buy books and research.
Activity: 65
December 15, 2017, 03:39:38 PM

best source is lost and learning trading from it  trading need experience and experience mean you must learn.

trading not need tutorial or any learning just smart. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 15, 2017, 03:12:28 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 6
December 10, 2017, 04:03:23 PM
Learn how to use the indicators and strategies from Youtube and play with them in Tradingview. You can also get a demo account in Trade212 and trade with virtual currency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
December 10, 2017, 01:01:05 PM
Actually here in the forum is the most sources of information because there are many posts here on the threads you can read that can provide you with much information about trading. Even watching videos on youtube have a lot of you will find that you will learn about trading.
I recommend you should search the community or forum about trading cryptocurrency to learn the knowledge of trading skills.
All trading skills are from the forex and stock market, you can search the technical analysic of these markets to apply in crypto trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017
December 06, 2017, 09:04:50 AM
Learn as much information as possible, your task is to begin to understand graphs and trends, use all the tools coinmarketcap. Also look at the tools that are used by experienced traders! Also look at the tools that are used by experienced traders, although now there are solutions and for a newbie , for example look at ALGORY, they will trade much easier, many tools from analysis of Dorogov to analysts ICO
Activity: 81
December 06, 2017, 01:55:18 AM
Experience for me is the best source of learning, so if ever you will commit mistakes in your trading that is okay learn from it and then don't do it again. Next is I read a lot like all the time and I also watch tutorials in youtube on how to trade everyday to put knowledge in my brain and I try to apply when I learn from other people too.
Activity: 182
December 06, 2017, 01:43:30 AM
I haven't seen an e-book about bitcoins before but maybe there are some of it. For the source, you can search on google and youtube. Why? because these sites have lots of knowledge that you need. You can google and read an article about bitcoin trading. You can use youtube then watch and learn on how bitcoin trading works.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
December 06, 2017, 01:35:48 AM
Social media and this forum is great source of learning and there's a lot of topic here on how to start a trading but, i will suggest you to attend a program on forex trading because they have a good coach to teach you better and you can easily learned from them.
Pages:
Jump to: