Pages:
Author

Topic: What are good short time investments in altcoins? - page 2. (Read 379 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
HELLO GOD!
What are good short time investments in altcoins?

For short perid of time investments....

I suggest you go for Waves, Ripple, LiteCoin, Stellar.

Why? This altcoins easy to predict and very actively fluctuates.

Remember, Don't greedy!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BTC and ETH are the best so far right now. Long term and short term, you will earn tons of money from it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Ethereum.

I am a very bullish on Ethereum and actively try to further promote its success and technology not just because I am an investor in this coin but also because it's technology is far more advanced than any coin out there. Ethereum has a fully working product (smart contracts) which is already being used in ICO's ERC20 tokens or even DAPPS like cryptokitties. Its the second largest cryptocurrency for a reason and its here to stay. Its undervalued right now so buy while you can.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
For short period of time you do not need to focus on the top coin in the market because those are coin good to hold for long period of time, good coin for short term is they are having small amount of value which is very actively fluctuates and take that advantage to make good income.

But i suggest that you need to have fund for short term and for long term trading to lessen the risk of your money because you will have an option if you fail in short term you have reserve fund for long term to get back you loose capital.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

It changes all the time and is difficult to predict. Best thing to do is pick a few favourties and try to keep up with the news so you can tell in advance when the price is about to increase - like with yesterday's NEM rise due to WeChat integration. I don't think you'll learn much of use from this forum as by the time someone recommends something it is generally too late.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Just focus on top 20 that you will find some good chance. Some are doing a lot better than others.  Litecoin is performing for better than the others, same with nem. Litecoin is the boss today and maybe for some time to come.
Certainly you need take care with bigboy BTC
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: