Pages:
Author

Topic: What are other ways to earn? - page 32. (Read 73023 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 09:43:32 PM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

Well I could say that there are so may opportunities being involve with cryptocurrency and the most common thing to do without having to invest or shell out some amount of your money is to participate in different bounty campaigns. You can also render your service provided you have the skills with computer as I see here in bitcointalk that there are thread where they post for hire or its like they are looking for logo designer, proofreader and others.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 09:38:43 PM
I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?

I don't know what you mean by earning even if you don't invest. No matter how you think about it, if you say about money and earning, then you should put something that is worth your earnings. There is no easy way to earn money in a legit way, so you should invest like money, time or effort to earn something you want.
you can earn money from investing and you can also trade because now the price altcoin and market prices have not been stable then you can hold altcoin or invest because there are still many ways to earn income from crypto
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 09:26:47 PM

Several ways will of course require different strategies, and it will depend on your financial situation and your time. But I can say, without patience, you will not get anything here. Some people are lucky with a short time, but I think patience will be more influential than luck in this field.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 09:21:05 PM

In my own opinion, the best way to earn more cryptocurrency is just to work on bounty campaigns because there are more successful ico's today that gives different people the chance to have a better life since they can earn a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 105
July 19, 2018, 09:10:51 PM
Take a look at some of the low cap staking coins, very volatile and some are outright scams, but there are good ones too.
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 08:45:22 PM
One fairly easy way to make money in the industry is becoming a bounty hunter, such as by wearing a signature. Though the days of easy money may be over, I think there's still money to be made this way. Also, I expect the amount paid will improve once the bull market resumes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 08:41:30 PM

I have heard some successful people in this industry with very little capital, but of course you also agree that such people are not many, and almost all have been doing business for a long time. But I am sure that they initially have the same doubts, until the patience will distinguish between the real winners.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 12:36:03 PM
in addition to investment, another way to benefit from crypto world is to follow bounty or airdrop, but I strongly discourage airdrop, preferably bounty campaign only, and there are very many ico projects that hold bounty campaign in bounties section
Activity: 602
July 19, 2018, 12:17:13 PM

There may be no other way than being very active in some campaigns, and if possible you can create your own video channel or article about crypto and its relevance. If you are good enough, then of course you will get benefits without spending big capital, although all business will also be very worth called investment.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 19, 2018, 03:44:39 AM

You are lucky because in this industry you can actually earn some Bitcoins without putting in any money of your own. Which is nice because if you consider stock trading, there is no way you could trade stocks without putting in some of your own money.

Basically you can try a signature campaign bounty, and when you get that bounty sell those coins for BTC.
The best way however would be to just mine with your GPU. If you don't have one then pick one up second hand for like $50 and mine coins like XMR or ETH. If you buy an RX 470, you can make almost $1/per day/per GPU. Sell those ETH for BTC and you can hodl those coins.

If you got a talent, like programming or web design you can do work and get paid in Bitcoins. Check the different sections of Bitcointalk and you will find people playing ads for work.

Activity: 21
July 19, 2018, 03:39:21 AM
Personally I like to do bounties as I think it is less of a risk financially and I can pick and choose how I help the ICO.

I also use Crowdholding, they are a platform where you give feedback to startups and earn their token + Crowdholding's YUP (Which has recently been listed on CoincMarketCap). I find it a better system than just spamming social media with my shares.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 202
July 19, 2018, 03:10:57 AM
there are some ways to earn money by following the bounty campaign and airdrops. You can follow it by looking at the exsisting  rule and follow it to get the stake. in following the bounty campaign make sure you follow a good ico and not a scam ico because it will make you loss. keep the spirit and be careful in choosing bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 03:09:45 AM
Participate in bounty campaign and airdrops. This is how I started without money put on risk. Until now i constantky doing bounty to earn money monthly. Here you can see a lot of thread about bounty campaign or directly ask here and for sure  old member come to introduce crypto how to earn
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
July 19, 2018, 03:04:30 AM
the only way to earn money in this forum is by participating in a bounty campaign but if you want a way besides participating in a bounty campaign that is airdrop.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
July 19, 2018, 03:03:15 AM
If you are all new to investing, go for large cap coins like BTC, ETH, TRX, NEO etc. Don't diversify much. With little or no experience, it is best to have less but solid coins. For now, go with long/mid term investment with some 3 coins in the portfolio. Make sure they are large cap. If you invest today, I can assure you a decent profit by the end of this year and that is time when you need to short your profit and sell your hodlings. This is the safest way to trade in cryptos.

Happy Trading! Smiley
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
July 19, 2018, 03:02:06 AM
if you do not want to invest but still want to earn altcoins there are various ways such as mining, bounty campaigns, airdrop, then with the coins earned you can do trading/arbitrage
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
July 19, 2018, 03:00:35 AM
You can make money from crypto being a bounty hunter but if you have skills like editing pictures, videos, translators, web programming, and more. You can also follow project campaigns with your social media
Activity: 490
July 19, 2018, 02:59:31 AM

I think you have a great chance to make money just by taking part in bounty programs. Sometimes it gives a lot of money! And then you can try investing!
Activity: 90
July 19, 2018, 02:48:27 AM
Hello, man. Welcome to join the world of cryptocurrency.
This will be a brand new start, I think you can try to add some good rewards to get money, it will surprise you.
But before you join, you need to fully understand them, don't blindly follow, after all, there are still many scams in the bounty.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
July 19, 2018, 02:47:31 AM
If you have known your skills well and have the effort to read this forum then you’ll find it alone and don’t have no reason to asked. But it ain’t bad to make questions and certainly not also forcing anyone  act positively with it. My opinion only anchored on my experience as a newbie, I do act as one responsible member. Research and study and it will have to get your answers along the way.
Pages:
Jump to: