Pages:
Author

Topic: What are some good crypto trading apps on Android? - page 5. (Read 699 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Trading on phones or mobile devices are bad. If you want to have good trades, less mistakes, better security, use one desktop or laptop for your trades.

Some sinister mistakes you can make on your phones or mobile devices
- Mis-tap
- Type inaccurate figures: amount to buy, sell, price or leverage
- The probability to make mistakes will be higher when you are panic or in a hurry to take profit, cut loss, close positions.

Each good crypto exchange will have link to download their applications for mobile. Are those applications not enough to use?

There are just so many apps. I don't want to create an account on every exchange site and have to go through KYC verification every time and then install all those apps. I'd rather only try those apps/sites that veterans on here like and trust   Smiley
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
Trading on phones or mobile devices are bad. If you want to have good trades, less mistakes, better security, use one desktop or laptop for your trades.

Some sinister mistakes you can make on your phones or mobile devices
- Mis-tap
- Type inaccurate figures: amount to buy, sell, price or leverage
- The probability to make mistakes will be higher when you are panic or in a hurry to take profit, cut loss, close positions.

Each good crypto exchange will have link to download their applications for mobile. Are those applications not enough to use?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I already have MetaTrader 5 on my phone which I'm very happy with. I just wanna see what other apps you guys like and maybe try them out.
I generally like simple apps with clean UIs but I'll have a look at anything that is popular on here. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: