Pages:
Author

Topic: What Are Some of The Craziest Religions Out There? - page 6. (Read 4992 times)

legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

The Pentecostal "speaking in tongues" is supposed to be quite a sight.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
in my country, there what they call "rizalians" they worship our national hero as thier god.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Nope the all time most crazy religion is jediism or the star wars religion. they call themselves Jedi's or jedi knights .
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Scientology for sure, I don't get how people actually dub it a religion. To me, it all seems more like a Sci-Fi novel than anything else, just read the Operating Thetan article on Wikipedia and you'll see what I mean. What's more interesting is the fact that Tom Cruise is actually practicing Scientology, maybe that's because he played in too many Sci-Fi movies about aliens...? To me, this is the craziest religion that could ever exist. Some dude wrote a story and then suddenly it became a religion, and now you have to pay outrageous amounts of money to read his stories, sounds legit!

Two words:

Tax Evasion.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Deceased
Scientology for sure, I don't get how people actually dub it a religion. To me, it all seems more like a Sci-Fi novel than anything else, just read the Operating Thetan article on Wikipedia and you'll see what I mean. What's more interesting is the fact that Tom Cruise is actually practicing Scientology, maybe that's because he played in too many Sci-Fi movies about aliens...? To me, this is the craziest religion that could ever exist. Some dude wrote a story and then suddenly it became a religion, and now you have to pay outrageous amounts of money to read his stories, sounds legit!
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence
Religion is the only institution in modern societies that legitimazes someone talking about a supreme being nobody can see and promising eternal life (and, sometimes, even 40 virgens), getting in exchange huge parts of the money of some poor bastard with a mortal desease or some other problem (usually, that would be fraud), or even making him explode himself, and still being taking seriously and respected by big parts of the other members of society.
Activity: 126
JJB
Activity: 131
Activity: 126
I'm not sure if there's any sane religions. All seem a bit crazy to me.
In all religions are crazy things...
Activity: 168
Bitcoin fanboyism is crazy.

Satoshi is our god.

Maybe he doesnt exist too  Grin

Thats madness talking there!!!!!!!!
JJB
Activity: 131

Satoshi is our god.

Maybe he doesnt exist too  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

Satoshi is our god.
Activity: 172
I'm not sure if there's any sane religions. All seem a bit crazy to me.

Yup, especially checking the price everyday then deciding to hold anyway!!
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
They're all crazy and the people who believe in them  Grin
Scientology is pretty much up there.

Is it not normal to pay money for soul saving, and also believe that aliens are watching us??
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Scientology is pretty much up there.
Activity: 8
What about these nutjobs who blindly follow the ideology of a supreme entity who may or may not exist  Tongue
What about these nutjobs who blindly follow the ideology of a supreme entity who may or may not exist  Tongue

Now they are the crazy ones. I hear most of them believe that it will save them from all fiat problems.
Pages:
Jump to: